AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Photo inconclusive re: his physical condition. However the little angel has an undershirt under clean jammies, a "fier," a toy, and a warm hat, and may have been caught when he was opening or closing his eyes. I have a lot of photos like that! Right now I have to see more to claim illness or drugging... jus sayin...

Mrs. Petersmith might want to reconsider her test audience. This sheet ain't flying with me. Dang, one lie right after the other, coming so fast and furious now that she's trippin' and staggerin' all over herself now.

Gotta give her a little credit - she lasted about 2.5 wks longer than I ever thought she would. Wheeeeeee! Hope you enjoyed the ride, Famee Tay.

wait a minute.....I have a LOT of pics like this of my grandkids.....he may just be blinking....if they're even a little sleepy, they blink kind of slower than adults, ya know, and you get pics with eyes closed, or almost closed. Media probably chose the absolute worst photo of the whole bunch, more sensational.

But then again, that DOES look like a perscription meds bottle in his hand.....a make-do rattle???

ETA: I'm glad to see she has him dressed warmly, given it is late December.

In the article, TPS says "I'm just glad they were able to get the computers", past tense, like it's all already done.
To her it might be, she's coming clean, she's letting out the truth, in her way, bits and pieces and she seems fully at peace with whatever she has done.

I hope they arrest her for the suicide watch if nothing else. Her demeanor is very concerning to me. ( I don't want her to die until after all the info LE can hope to get has been obtained.)

Please dont take this wrong, but I dont feel he is drugged in those photos. It may have been because of the flash and he blinked. I have a quite a few photos of my kids where they look like that..I didnt think I would ever get a good picture of my youngest! lol!
I agree, often in photos my eyes look exactly like his. I notice his sleeper appears clean, no stains around the neckline.
gohiyxb2.gif

ok just my opinion, but just because he is holding a bottle of tylenol, it doesn't really mean much. Many babies like the tops of tylenol bottles, IMO

BUT this does give the babysitter credibility.

It does look like Gabriel is sleepy and it does look like a Tylenol bottle in his hand. I am more curious why she took this picture. Was she sending it to the prospective parents?

Please dont take this wrong, but I dont feel he is drugged in those photos. It may have been because of the flash and he blinked. I have a quite a few photos of my kids where they look like that..I didnt think I would ever get a good picture of my youngest! lol!

I agree. I have plenty of photos of myself like that. lol

Don't throw stuff at me, but it's a pill bottle. He can't open it. It makes a rattling noise. It's probably the only thing he had to play with.

I don't believe she hurt this baby.

To me it doesn't look like a bottle of tylenol. But then again maybe our canadian bottles of tylenol look different <???>

IMO, Photo inconclusive re: his physical condition. However the little angel has an undershirt under clean jammies, a "fier," a toy, and a warm hat, and may have been caught when he was opening or closing his eyes. I have a lot of photos like that! Right now I have to see more to claim illness or drugging... jus sayin...

I agree. I have lots of pics of my little guy with his eyes half shut from the camera flash. I refuse to believe he's not still with us until there is concrete proof.

Prayers for Gabriel!

I enlarged the photo - looks like a prescription medication bottle - the container looks purple & it looks like a white label with yellow at the top of it

don't know how to post it here enlarged

just thinking maybe she gave him that to play with b/c she had no toys (it could've been empty)

course I'm just hoping he didn't injest whatever was in that bottle

We could certainly search for that hotel online and see if the carpet matches with the carpet shown in the photo

I agree, often in photos my eyes look exactly like his. I notice his sleeper appears clean, no stains around the neckline.

gohiyxb2.gif
So maybe he was cleaned up just prior to the hand off to the "adoptive parents"?

I just left a comment too my FB "friend" I won't be a friend for long *sniff sniff*

I also will have to say that he looks like he was trying to crawl and if he was, he may have pulled the tylenol out of the diaper bag..mine were always stealing things out of the diaper bag...youngest still does and the FIRST thing they seem to grab will be the medicine..tylenol has a dropper built in so it is rubbery and the little ones like to chew on it(please dont think I give my children that as a toy! lol..just saying they can grab things quick..and then stick it in their mouths!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member