AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused. You are quoting a post (the top one, above) that was written almost 14 hours before you wrote yours (bottom one, above) about it feeling like it is a "shaming" to you.

The top post was written almost 14 hours ago, on page 12 of this thread, at 6:57 pm last night.

We are now on page 30.

Maybe I just need more coffee.

I thought the exact same thing SB...I was like, wow, where did that come from...:waitasec:

I'm a bit confused. You are quoting a post (the top one, above) that was written almost 14 hours before you wrote yours (bottom one, above) about it feeling like it is a "shaming" to you.

The top post was written almost 14 hours ago, on page 12 of this thread, at 6:57 pm (Pacific time- is what shows on my computer)last night.

We are now on page 30.

Maybe I just need more coffee.

Nope, I'm probably the one that needs more coffee. I was catching up on the thread reading page by page and responded as I read. Should I have finished the thread first? You Betcha. Sorry for the confusion.

I am fearful that the evidence they may have is actually a lack of evidence, as in they didn't find any baby medicine with the belongings that were left behind or in her belongings when she was picked up. And the revelation that the thing that Gabriel has in his mouth in the last known picture of him is a medicine dispenser. I really don't think they knew what that was when they released the picture. JMO.

Nope, I'm probably the one that needs more coffee. I was catching up on the thread reading page by page and responded as I read. Should I have finished the thread first? You Betcha. Sorry for the confusion.
That's okay, my friend...
As long as I'm pouring myself a cup of coffee, I'll pour one for you, too...

Cheers!

Paraphrased from Tammi's Facebook 1 hour ago:

Tammi says Eliz says she met couple at park.
On day 3 couple picked up at hotel.
Tammi says this like Eliz did with the Smiths.
Eliz made up mind on day 3 when Gabriel with Smiths.
Gave Smiths SSN I.D., shot records, BC to finalize it.
Eliz did not know, and did not want to know, where Smiths live.

link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425

I know we're required to link when paraphrasing from FB. I'm not sure I copied the correct URL. I'm trying out a new (hopefully faster) browser.

I am fearful that the evidence they may have is actually a lack of evidence, as in they didn't find any baby medicine with the belongings that were left behind or in her belongings when she was picked up. And the revelation that the thing that Gabriel has in his mouth in the last known picture of him is a medicine dispenser. I really don't think they knew what that was when they released the picture. JMO.

I also don't think they thought anything about the purple liquid in what looks to be a "sippy cup".

Sure was! It THINK it was NG, but I could be wrong. TPS proudly proclaimed that she had NO criminal record at all.

Another lie.

OH---and this, too---on her zoominfo page, she actually claims to be a doctor!!! (This info courtesy of a poster on another site)

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=1323821306

I need some boots

I think maybe someone else put that info up, simply becuse if you look on the right hand side, it has 2 sources. buit is not "claimed" it gives you the option to claim it. I'm not familiar with this site, so I could be wrong. MOO

I thought we had determined that this baby that was adopted by this "Beth" from WI was a baby only 14 days old?! So, why are they back to investigating this couple?

If, for some reason, they were lying about the age of the baby, were not visited by LE but only questioned by phone and they did adopt a baby on Jan. 1st., that's pretty unusual to be adopting on New Year's Day when everyone is on holiday and with their families. It would also indicate that the people that picked up Gabriel were just that.....the pickup intermediaries and the transfer to the adopting couple didn't take place until Jan. 1st.

This info regarding the WI couple has been out there for a while. I'm at a loss as to whether or not they investigated them properly some days ago.

I have been unable to find anything where LE says they cleared them. There was a post by the blog owner saying she called the woman Beth, her customer and the customer told her the child she adopted was 15 days old, but, to my knowledge this is the only thing about that. I really wish LE would say if they have cleared them.

I can't believe we didn't find the records until now. Good job! I wonder if it will be NG's bombshell tonight.

These records also prove that she is unable to adopt legally through an agency correct?? I know if it is Family, Child services might overlook some things, hence H, but an agency? I would say it would be a no go. MOO

I think maybe someone else put that info up, simply becuse if you look on the right hand side, it has 2 sources. buit is not "claimed" it gives you the option to claim it. I'm not familiar with this site, so I could be wrong. MOO

If you look at the sources though, it gives you the background on Tammi and a dissertation on how she got involved with the "colonics". I followed a trail from that site and ended up with clinics in the Boston area from a search on National Board of Colon Hydrotherapy which she claims to be a member of. A couple of the clinics in the Boston area are training sites.

I believe Tammi wrote the "sources" herself.

Paraphrased from Tammi's Facebook 1 hour ago:

Tammi says Eliz says she met couple at park.
On day 3 couple picked up at hotel.
Tammi says this like Eliz did with the Smiths.
Eliz made up mind on day 3 when Gabriel with Smiths.
Gave Smiths SSN I.D., shot records, BC to finalize it.
Eliz did not know, and did not want to know, where Smiths live.

link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425

I know we're required to link when paraphrasing from FB. I'm not sure I copied the correct URL. I'm trying out a new (hopefully faster) browser.

So her appt on Dec 23rd was to meet these people in a park?

I have been unable to find anything where LE says they cleared them. There was a post by the blog owner saying she called the woman Beth, her customer and the customer told her the child she adopted was 15 days old, but, to my knowledge this is the only thing about that. I really wish LE would say if they have cleared them.

That's what I am thinking too. Calling them and them claiming their baby is only 15 days old is a far cry from going there and witnessing how old that baby is.

So if what Tammi said on FB is true (laughs maniacally), then Dec 26/27 for handover, and Dec 23/24 for initial meeting at park.

Not sure that tells us anything.

I'm going to join everyone for a cup of coffee.

That's what I am thinking too. Calling them and them claiming their baby is only 15 days old is a far cry from going there and witnessing how old that baby is.

And it certainly gave Beth a nice heads up about the interest in her baby. This is one thing about the whole case that just bugs me - it seems like such a massive coininky dink. Hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther