AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrased from Tammi's Facebook 1 hour ago:

Tammi says Eliz says she met couple at park.
On day 3 couple picked up at hotel.
Tammi says this like Eliz did with the Smiths.
Eliz made up mind on day 3 when Gabriel with Smiths.
Gave Smiths SSN I.D., shot records, BC to finalize it.
Eliz did not know, and did not want to know, where Smiths live.

link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425

I know we're required to link when paraphrasing from FB. I'm not sure I copied the correct URL. I'm trying out a new (hopefully faster) browser.

Is this a totally different story than what she told the other day?
Where did the 3 day thing come in?:waitasec::banghead:

Without posting anything can someone help me out for just a moment?
How would someone go about suing over a criminal record when it is public record?
:doh:

Good morning, friends. Just logging in. Don't know if this has already been posted. If so, I apologise.

Baby Gabriel Was 'Acting Scared'
Babysitter Says Something Wasn't Right as New Photos of Gabriel Released
Jan. 18, 2010

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/baby-gabriel-johnsons-babysitter-speaks-photos-released/story?id=9587297

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA

Sadly, poor little Gabriel probably heard every word of his mother's mad rage homicidal threats to Logan. Even tho he was very young, he probably understood more than we want to think.

Paraphrased from Tammi's Facebook 1 hour ago:

Tammi says Eliz says she met couple at park.
On day 3 couple picked up at hotel.
Tammi says this like Eliz did with the Smiths.
Eliz made up mind on day 3 when Gabriel with Smiths.
Gave Smiths SSN I.D., shot records, BC to finalize it.
Eliz did not know, and did not want to know, where Smiths live.

link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425

I know we're required to link when paraphrasing from FB. I'm not sure I copied the correct URL. I'm trying out a new (hopefully faster) browser.

Bean........I'm not a friend of TS, so to go to her site won't tell me anything. I know it's difficult when paraphrasing but.....what do you mean on these points?

Tammi says Eliz says she met couple at park and on day 3 piked up at hotel. IF Eliz made up her mind on day 3 when Gabriel was with the Smith's, then why give Smith's SSN ID, shot records, BC to finalize it if she knew she was going to give the baby to another couple?

Eliz did not know and didn't want to know where smiths lived? Didn't she stay at the Smith's? Doesn't make sense but I have to remember it's Tammi's words.

Ok, I don't get this...she has a misdemeanor charge against her on abuse that her X did to her....shouldn't charges be the other way around if this
is indeed true ???

I don't think even TPS understands what TPS says anymore.

Sure was! It THINK it was NG, but I could be wrong. TPS proudly proclaimed that she had NO criminal record at all.

Another lie.

OH---and this, too---on her zoominfo page, she actually claims to be a doctor!!! (This info courtesy of a poster on another site)

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=1323821306

I need some boots
I'm trying to stop laughing long enough to type...

I think it's very fitting that she spelled the word 'credentials' wrong on her title page heading- she spelled it 'cridentials', but anyway.

In the link above, it also claims she had "15 years in mainstream medicine" prior to focusing on being a 'doctor' in the colon cleaning business.

What got me laughing though, was "After a brush with death due to a clogged colon, she...."

I knew she was full of 'it', but to think she almost died from being so full of 'it', well....

Sorry...have to ask again...I still haven't found the answer.

Does anyone know the dates that Gabriel stayed with Tammi?

TIA!

TPS is still denying that she has any sort of criminal record, other than a misdemeanor she says was caused by her husband's abuse.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi...album.php?aid=136221&id=249331974425&comments

I'm willing to bet she released the comment about writing a book about her exhusband's abuse when she started realizing the truth about her criminal record would eventually come out. She covered her butt with that one comment. Now she can blame everything on HIM. Just you watch. I can't wait to see how forgery is the ex's fault.

Scenario for Dec 23:

Eliz goes to job interview 11:30am to 1:30pm, to support herself while she 'changes jurisdiction'.

Comes back, Tammi (grandmother) calls and tells her the jurisdiction won't work.

Eliz gets upset, goes to park w/Gabriel, loving couple descends from Heaven and solves everything by offering to adopt.

Dec 26, Eliz decides after calls from Janet, Tammi, and Tammi's other friend that the couple is a good idea.

Eliz gives Gabriel to couple.

Tammi seems to spend all of her time on social networks to add and delete friends, post and delete posts. My question is WHO takes care of her other illegally adopted child and does this child call JS 'daddy' or 'grandpa'?

Another question I have is, if Tammi put CC name on the courtpapers to help Elizabeth with getting child support going, did she not think that CC then would have to pay child support to Elizabeth? How weird is that?
I need a new wall to bang my head on, This one is dented!! (insert sarcastic, eye-rolling smiley here)

The preliminary hearing on 3 of EJ's charges will be heard at 8:30 am (Phoenix time) on Wednesday, January 20, 1010.

Janet Morris is on Tammi's FB as friend. If you go to Janet's page, there is post from Tammi on 10/15 that asks: "Are you still working on adoptions?". IMO, she is no attorney!

still catching up, but tammi was also in contact with her back in march of 2009 when she wished her a happy birthday...

they also have a mutual friend who posted about yoga on october 14th. If I remember right this person is a real life friend of tammi's from myspace

I think they know janet. maybe they are all on an adoption forum.

So her appt on Dec 23rd was to meet these people in a park?

I wouldn't find that plausible given the way the babysitter said she was dressed.

Was it the 22nd or the 23rd that Jack says they regained contact with her, e.g., first contact after she left on the 18th?

As someone said earlier, this timing seeming suspicious as well as the timing of the call from Janet Morris.

It almost say to me, they waited until the deed was done (or claiming this now because they can claim that)

Scenario for Dec 23:

Eliz goes to job interview 11:30am to 1:30pm, to support herself while she 'changes jurisdiction'.or to get her new SS card so she can disappear.

Comes back, Tammi (grandmother) calls and tells her the jurisdiction won't work.but lets EJ know they'll figure something else out.

Eliz gets upset, goes to park w/Gabriel, strongly recommended by TS to meet loving couple descends from Heaven and solves everything by offering to adopt.

Dec 26, Eliz decides after calls from Janet, Tammi, and Tammi's other friend that the couple is a good idea. possibly got money for new hotel room and bus fare to Fla.

If I may, fill in a few blanks in red.

Scenario for Dec 23:

Eliz goes to job interview 11:30am to 1:30pm, to support herself while she 'changes jurisdiction'.

Comes back, Tammi (grandmother) calls and tells her the jurisdiction won't work.

Eliz gets upset, goes to park w/Gabriel, loving couple descends from Heaven and solves everything by offering to adopt.

Dec 26, Eliz decides after calls from Janet, Tammi, and Tammi's other friend that the couple is a good idea.

thanks ... I should have read further before I posted. This whole thing doesn't make sense and from briefly reading to catch up this morning, I guess this is base on Tammi's comments :waitasec:

Bean........I'm not a friend of TS, so to go to her site won't tell me anything. I know it's difficult when paraphrasing but.....what do you mean on these points?

Tammi says Eliz says she met couple at park and on day 3 piked up at hotel. IF Eliz made up her mind on day 3 when Gabriel was with the Smith's, then why give Smith's SSN ID, shot records, BC to finalize it if she knew she was going to give the baby to another couple?

Eliz did not know and didn't want to know where smiths lived? Didn't she stay at the Smith's? Doesn't make sense but I have to remember it's Tammi's words.

I only know what Tammi wrote. Interpretation is open :)

I don't think Eliz was planning on giving Gabriel to a different couple back when the Smiths had him and were going to adopt him.

Well I had been thinking maybe she had stayed with the Smiths at some point a few days ago, but everybody said no. Has it come out that she did stay with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA