AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!

The longer this goes on, the worse I get!
Other than the Anthony's, I haven't felt an anger like this in a loooong time.

Such a beautiful beautiful baby boy that NO ONE KNOWS where he's at OR if he's alive and she's got a FAN site up.......

Takes the cake.
Maybe if she was totally ignored she'd give up...

just a thought! :)

As long as they came from her camera and she took them or set the camera up to have shots of her and Gabriel, she can do with them whatever she wishes... she owns the rights to them. She can make money off of them, too, if she wanted to. (like selling them to the media)

Still. If she had any morals at all, she would not usurp the father's site by doing this! JMO!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

In here the Smith's say that Yami told them the name of the Park

Which goes with this video of Yami at the beginning of the case standing by the RR gate/wall
http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_853.shtml

Yes but we had that information here at least two days prior to that. I believe it was from a news report from Yami. So she was the only one who has ever said that EJ and Gabriel were seen at a park? Where did she get this information?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record.... we need to get back to the task of looking for Gabe and ignoring the antics of crazy lady. This must not be linked to WS and its members. MHO

Yes but we had that information here at least two days prior to that. I believe it was from a news report from Yami. So she was the only one who has ever said that EJ and Gabriel were seen at a park? Where did she get this information?

EJ. It was her story when first arrested, I believe. She didn't say what park tho.

WOW the comments to her about coming clean, quit lying, where is Gabriel and HE IS NOT YOUR SON!!!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record.... we need to get back to the task of looking for Gabe and ignoring the antics of crazy lady. This must not be linked to WS and its members. MHO

No one is mentioning WS. We're just calling her out on her lies and shameless self-promotion.

yes, they have two pictures like that and also one of him drinking from a medicine bottle what looks like a dose of some type of meds.

Yea, I read all of the talk about the medicine bottle, but I guess I just missed this picture in all that discussion. Thanks and sorry again

Hope LE read the fb.
Awhile back on NG someone said there is a cemetary by the park......
wish LE would tell us if they ever searched or used a dog!

I was thinking the same thing. The person that sold her the bus ticket mentioned that she was carrying a large backpack. Maybe a live Gabriel? I'm just not sure that he was left in San Antonio.

You might be on to something-would you have to pay for a bus ticket for a child? Taken him this way would have saved money if so. Just a thought.

Ok, if you listen to this video, Yami says he was last seen at a park near Fiesta Texas. She doesn't mention Raymond Russell...she just happens to be standing in front of that particular park sign.

Okay so that explains where the park name came from but who was her source? Who told her that they were seen at a park and why is she the only one who was told that or reported it. And why did EJ first mention a park when she did that "interview" with TPS? And why is Yami the personal news source for the Smiths? :waitasec:

I think LE tricked EJ into changing the park story by telling her they had video. Which is encouraging because if she really thought they had video, it might mean that she knows someone did take him from the hotel or she would have just kept up with the park story knowing they couldn't possibly have video from the hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne