AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know Tammi...that story is a good one. If you had asked me what to do at the beginning, I would have said "Better run with that one, that could work". But ya didn't and now that one will not work either....you are not as quick as you thought you were.

I think possibly tammi came across elizabeth posting needing childcare. she met her,elizabeth cried. tammi offered free childcare while talking her into adoption.

I hope that has been sent to the FBI and LE. I guess they already know she gave Elizabeth the GPS by now, but any evidence where she is caught lying helps them.

Ok I am reading an email between tammi and a lady on facebook. If anyone wants it i will email it to you. Just let me know.

in it she claims she bought EJ a GPS
wanted to be her free babysitter so she could go back to school
that logan did drug binges for 4-5 weeks

She continues to condemn Gabe's father???

He needs an attorney stat!

I'm just learning my way around FB. I liked one of the ? to TS to put everything in a timeline. Might stop all the "contradictions". cough, cough choke

Ok I am reading an email between tammi and a lady on facebook. If anyone wants it i will email it to you. Just let me know.

in it she claims she bought EJ a GPS
wanted to be her free babysitter so she could go back to school
that logan did drug binges for 4-5 weeks

And to think on NG she was OH SO SURPRISED that EJ had a GPS in her car when they met, yet she knew exactly what brand it was.

LOL Liar!

I sure wish I could understand why some just keep on breaking the rules. It's not fair to everyone else to risk losing the thread.

I hope that has been sent to the FBI and LE. I guess they already know she gave Elizabeth the GPS by now, but any evidence where she is caught lying helps them.

I miss read the email. she was saying "why would I give her a gps for her to run off with"

I think possibly tammi came across elizabeth posting needing childcare. she met her,elizabeth cried. tammi offered free childcare while talking her into adoption.

YES!

From all that I've read, and listening to LM, EJ was up and down a lot. Apparently, they broke up and got back together.

IMO, they'd be together now with baby Gabe if it weren't for TS.

I believe it's entirely possible she recognized EJ's number and may have answered the nanny ad from CL and took it from there. (why would EJ be looking for a nanny one day, then the next she's giving him to the S's?)
If TS is willing to get on the phone and badger and threaten a bio father she didn't even know and go as far as writing another man's name who she is related to on legal court papers, she'd do ANYTHING to get this little babe.

I sure wish I could understand why some just keep on breaking the rules. It's not fair to everyone else to risk losing the thread.

I hope this isn't referring to me sharing the email?

Perhaps they do not understand how hard many at WS have worked to maintain integrity and confidence of the public. Or how important the professional that help us are. Or how the respect of LE must be nurtured so that they do not see us useless hangers on but a resource. Maybe. I don't like it when public makes fun of us and disregards our information and that has happened.

TPS admits buying the GPS? If so, that confirms my belief that TPS sent EJ to San Antonio.

And guarantee she did NOT inform LE of this, along with so much more......

Conspiracy
Obstruction

Cuff her. In the words of another poster...... Where's SWAT???

I believe if her
goody two shoes rep is tarnished but good EJ might TALK!!??!!

She continues to condemn Gabe's father???

He needs an attorney stat!

I'm just learning my way around FB. I liked one of the ? to TS to put everything in a timeline. Might stop all the "contradictions". cough, cough choke

Yeah, but she doesn't have time :( too bad as that timeline might help investigators

As long as they came from her camera and she took them or set the camera up to have shots of her and Gabriel, she can do with them whatever she wishes... she owns the rights to them. She can make money off of them, too, if she wanted to. (like selling them to the media)

Even if he's a minor? That's really sad really. I hate for Gabe to be exploited like that. I know his face needs to be out there however. I just hate to think she could make money off this tragedy by selling pictures of him. She says she has none of her own money to contribute to the reward fund...so I wonder what she would do with the money if she did indeed sell pics of him.

Perhaps they do not understand how hard many at WS have worked to maintain integrity and confidence of the public. Or how important the professional that help us are. Or how the respect of LE must be nurtured so that they do not see us useless hangers on but a resource. Maybe. I don't like it when public makes fun of us and disregards our information and that has happened.

What happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members