AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So TPS has a "FAN PAGE" ...she must be expecting to be a celebrity, or thinks she already is one. IMO, it would be wiser of her to spend today getting her colen cleansed in preparation for her debut appearance on the Sheriff Joe Show next week.

Yes, she is a celebrity - "World's Biggest Loser".

Sorry, that was lame - tacky, thoughtless, mean, dumb, IDK - feel free to add to the list.

I will change my post... but just to know what exactly is wrong with that? I wish instead of you getting upset you'd explain. There is a lady on her fan page sending out the emails tammi sent her and I thought I'd share.. rather then paraphrasing the entire long emails.

Those of us who've been here a while and been through thread shut downs have been posting reminders explaining these things.

When the thread gets shut down, none of us can post until the mod goes through the whole thread post by post and cleans it up. And we can't have a new thread while we wait.

The rules violations on the last few pages have already had reminders and explanations posted.

Those of us who've been here a while and been through thread shut downs have been posting reminders explaining these things.

When the thread gets shut down, none of us can post until the mod goes through the whole thread post by post and cleans it up. And we can't have a new thread while we wait.

The rules violations on the last few pages have already had reminders and explanations posted.

I know some of my posts from last night were deleted, and I apologize.

Is that hotel a block away for the colon place? Because in this is says the hotel was...

The boy’s mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, was last seen with Gabriel on Dec. 26 at a motel about a block away from the organization’s offices.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

Thank you, Katie -- why would the FBI check it out and say it was a block away if it was the one in Fiesta Park?

There are conflicting stories in all the media -- yes, the pictures seem like a good indication, but since both hotels are owned by the same company (I assume) it is possible that the one on San Pedro has been updated, but not the photos on its website IMO

I will change my post... but just to know what exactly is wrong with that? I wish instead of you getting upset you'd explain. There is a lady on her fan page sending out the emails tammi sent her and I thought I'd share.. rather then paraphrasing the entire long emails.

I understand your need to help. But we have to FOLLOW Terms of Service! If we don't follow TOS, this will turn into another forum, where its just meaningless chatter.

Websleuths is held to high standards, much higher standards then normal boards.

By copying and pasting from fb or myspace, you run the risk of the original poster coming back and suing Tricia. And we do not want that!

So please respect the rules. There not there to cause you hurt or prevent you from sleuthing, they are there to protect Websleuths,and Tricia the owner!

There have been numerous reminders placed out there. We (fellow posters/mods) should not have to remind you every thread what Terms of service are,and not to violate them, That should be your responsibility to know what the rules are.

After all the mods have a life outside of Websleuths, and really don't have time to go through thousands of posts a day looking for TOS violations. They would much rather sleuth with us, and help find people.

We have had really patient mods, but they will eventually get frustrated and start banning people, and giving time outs to those that don't follow these rules, WITHOUT anymore warnings. Please don't push them to this point!!

I say this with the best of intentions! Please just accept the rules, and if in doubt ask before you post!

I appreciate you explaining it. I wasn't meaning to get a thread shut down. These rules here are pretty intense but guess it makes for a smoother board.

Yes, she is a celebrity - "World's Biggest Loser".

Sorry, that was lame - tacky, thoughtless, mean, dumb, IDK - feel free to add to the list.

Mine felt kinda mean and tacky too, but sometimes that's the best we can do to get back at people that we have very strong negative feelings about. At least it's probably better than going postal on them, right?

I was always kinda pleased when my kids called each other poop-heads, and other such childish names, rather than hitting each other. Not the BEST response, but better than some alternatives. :crazy:

Thank you, Katie -- why would the FBI check it out and say it was a block away if it was the one in Fiesta Park?

There are conflicting stories in all the media -- yes, the pictures seem like a good indication, but since both hotels are owned by the same company (I assume) it is possible that the one on San Pedro has been updated, but not the photos on its website IMO
I don't know Prof. I didn't hear the babysitter say that one and it isn't in the NG transcript (but they miss alot IMO) Tried to find it on youtube but couldn't.

I am so confused about this!

I appreciate you explaining it. I wasn't meaning to get a thread shut down. These rules here are pretty intense but guess it makes for a smoother board.

You will get the hang of it! We all had to! If you are not sure, it might help to PM a veteran here before you post the link or content that you are not so sure about (I still do this from time to time) ...this way a few pages don't have to be dedicated to the rules..

I would like to see the posts on that facebook page confront Tammi with facts and be as intelligent and as knowledgeable as people are about this case. I think that would serve a greater purpose than sarcastic remarks and colon jokes - no offense to anyone here or there. It's also a public page and what the public needs most is to know the facts, know if LE has contradicted something, links to articles because there is not much on the news, and exactly what info has been verified unless you say "Tammi is the only one who has verified this" or Elizabeth or whatever.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this!

TPS seems to do all the talking, blogging etc...........
now is Jack active or passive in all of this????

Just a thanks to all the "oldies" that know the rules and help out us "newbies".

THANKS!!

I would like to see the posts on that facebook page confront Tammi with facts and be as intelligent and as knowledgeable as people are about this case. I think that would serve a greater purpose than sarcastic remarks and colon jokes - no offense to anyone here or there. It's also a public page and what the public needs most is to know the facts, know if LE has contradicted something, links to articles because there is not much on the news, and exactly what info has been verified unless you say "Tammi is the only one who has verified this" or Elizabeth or whatever.

You are too cool for school -- missed you when you were gone!

I agree. I really think that she knows much more but it wouldn't cast her in the best light, like the paternity thing, therefore she's not telling.

This is the difference between looking for the baby and using this very dire situation for selfish purposes.

For someone who wanted to adopt him, she seems too un-fazed by his whereabouts. Somethings wrong and LM needs to know. Has the RIGHT to know all of her involvement concerning HIS BABY!

That is a great post, but it will never happen on that facebook page. People are too much into a mob mentality there waving their pitchforks and torches. The only place on the web I have seen intelligent and knowledgeable remarks backed up by links and logical reasoning is here at websleuths. Thank you websleuthers for all you do!

Just a reminder for those who may have missed it!

Levi will be discussing Gabriel tonight on his radio show!
Tricia will be a special guest on with him tonight! 10 pm EST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

TONIGHT: Joshua Powell the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Powell packs up and moves out of state in the midst of his wife's mysterious disappearance! Is this evidence of guilt and what do police do now? We investigate! Also tonight the search for 8 month old baby Gabriel heats up! Tune in for the latest explosive developments! Special guests: Tricia Griffith from websleuths and forums for justice, crime analyst Sheryl McCollum, and criminal defense atty Raymond Giudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1