AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that I have only been a member for 6 days, or maybe 7. This website has delighted me to no end. I tried to go to bed while ago, and then got up and came back to my computer. This website is addicting!!!!!

I have sleuthed most everything...Tammi's and Jack's civil and criminal histories, Tammi's holistic practioner background...but I don't recall of having sluethed Elizabeth yet. Probably not much there, she is even younger than my son.

As a post note, do not fret over anything Elizabeth did prior to doing what ever she may have done to baby Gabriel.

Trudy, on the HealingWaters website, in Tammi's bio, she states that she gave up her former career in medicine to pursue naturopathic medicine. Do you know what that "former career" actually was? I haven't been able to find that out yet. Your superior sleuthing skills could probably dig that up?:dance:

does anyone know jack's age/ birthdate?
I think I just found some records on him.... a lot
I am fairly certain Jack is 57 years old. (Jackie Don Smith).
His birth year would be around 1952.

does anyone know jack's age/ birthdate?
I think I just found some records on him.... a lot

And just when I had myself convinced to go get some sleep, lol. I think it was that word "a LOT" of records that really has me waitiing with baited breath. You know, I've had the flu and I started following this while I was on "bed rest" to entertain myself and it is taking over my life, I swear. I just can't quit.

Logan and Gabriel have captured my heart and I want very much to see this end well.

Thanks. Do you know if she was convicted or if it went to trial yet?

I believe I remember reading that she was entered into a "diversion" program that involved anger management classes? Guess they weren't too effective. In fact, if she is BPD, the classes themselves probably enraged her.

The Borderline Personality Disordered person would most likely respond with "how DARE they make me do this! Who do they think they ARE to say I need this! THEY are the ones that are messed up! If everyone would just quit picking on me!" yadayadyada...blablabla

Heard this way more than I'd like to have.....just sayin'.

And just when I had myself convinced to go get some sleep, lol. I think it was that word "a LOT" of records that really has me waitiing with baited breath. You know, I've had the flu and I started following this while I was on "bed rest" to entertain myself and it is taking over my life, I swear. I just can't quit.

Logan and Gabriel have captured my heart and I want very much to see this end well.

nope, wasn't him

She was giving him Tylenol, wasn't the tylenol recalled in December? I live near San Antonio and have even been to that bus station. It is horrible.

I think the infants Tylenol she was giving him could have been ok depending on when she got it. The most recent recall did not include the infants Tylenol. It was mostly medicines for adults (arthritis, PM, and a lot of others). There were 2 children's Tylenols on the list but they were for the Meltaways.

There was a recall back in 2009 (September I think) on all infants and children's Tylenol products and the stores pulled them off the shelves. Some were supposedly still ok to use (you had to check the lot number) but to be safe they pulled them all. I threw all of the bottles I had away. I have a newer bottle of infants Tylenol now, and checked the lot number and it is not part of this new recall. However with this newest recall I think I will just throw it out anyway...not feeling to confident with Tylenol.

So if EJ was giving Gabriel some older Tylenol it could have been part of that first recall but if it was purchased recently it may have been ok.

Here are some links where I found information on the most recent recall

http://www.csmonitor.com/Money/new-...Tylenol-recall-2010-a-corporate-icon-stumbles

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/prd_tylenol.inc

and here is a link regarding the earlier recall from Sept 2009

http://www.tylenol.com/page.jhtml?id=tylenol/news/subpchildinfantnews.inc

Good morning all…
As I wake up today and every morning since this little blue eyed sweetie as been reported missing and still not found, I keep thinking to myself... WHAT in the world is wrong with these young girls now days????? There has been way too many young mommies take the life of their babies, and if they are not killing they are neglecting their children. Over the weekend NG show was about a young lady that put a hit out on her husband??? She said she was 5000% sure that she wanted him dead! When did things go seriously wrong here?? These young ladies have no morals no remorse no conscious, they do not think twice about anyone else except for themselves... IT’s scary to think that this is what the world has come to.
I myself was a young mother; I never would have put myself, anyone or anything before my child. They were the beginning and end of my world. I grew up in a home with both a mother and father, Things weren’t always great but we none the less grew up with values. Value for human beans, these children are being treated as property, objects to be used to get what mommy wants or don’t want. Young mommies today are refusing to let grandparents have contact with their grandchildren because they haven’t gotten something they needed or wanted from them. I have several friends that are not allowed to see their grandchild over money, jealousy or just plain vengeance. Children are being used as tools to hurt people or to get back at someone.
Lying… OMG the lying that is going on… from Casey on… It totally blows my mind… People lie so they don’t get caught at something… It’s as simple as that. Tammy is lying; her husband Jack is lying, Elizabeth is lying. Why??? What don’t they want to get caught at??
As far as the underground … I believe if a couple wanted to have or adopt a baby they would be telling everyone and anyone about it. Tammy posted that they had a new addition to their family on her FB page before the papers were even signed. When someone adopts, it’s like a birth of a new baby and the new parents are excited about it. And who adopts a new baby and keeps it in hiding for a few years so their looks change? Who adopts a child under these conditions and stops their life to run?? I realize people are desperate to have a baby but, come on! They would want a child to complete their life not to go in hiding. I think if someone has Baby Gabriel at this point they would have turned him in to someone by now. No matter what, a baby draws attention to you. People walk by you and say “you have a cute baby how old is he or she” things like that. AZ should have been looking in dumpster way before today!
I’m sorry that this is so long winded, but I’m angry this am. From colon cleaners to babysitters, let’s try not to get YOUR 15 minutes of fame by embellishing your part in all of this… Find this child he deserves more! Truth… people should try it

Snipped to address:
That is some great info about Tammi, do you know if EJ has a record? I am hoping so, because I believe that her sentence for kidnapping, etc will much harsher if she has a prior conviction

If I can butt in.
She had the conviction for all the damage done to her and Logan's apartment, which got her put in a diversion program. There hasn't been much out there about that. Than there was the filing a false police report when Gabe was at Tammi's and the police had to go find him.
Oh yeah, and failure to stop..

Good morning all…
As I wake up today and every morning since this little blue eyed sweetie as been reported missing and still not found, I keep thinking to myself... WHAT in the world is wrong with these young girls now days????? There has been way too many young mommies take the life of their babies, and if they are not killing they are neglecting their children. Over the weekend NG show was about a young lady that put a hit out on her husband??? She said she was 5000% sure that she wanted him dead! When did things go seriously wrong here?? These young ladies have no morals no remorse no conscious, they do not think twice about anyone else except for themselves... IT’s scary to think that this is what the world has come to.
I myself was a young mother; I never would have put myself, anyone or anything before my child. They were the beginning and end of my world. I grew up in a home with both a mother and father, Things weren’t always great but we none the less grew up with values. Value for human beans, these children are being treated as property, objects to be used to get what mommy wants or don’t want. Young mommies today are refusing to let grandparents have contact with their grandchildren because they haven’t gotten something they needed or wanted from them. I have several friends that are not allowed to see their grandchild over money, jealousy or just plain vengeance. Children are being used as tools to hurt people or to get back at someone.
Lying… OMG the lying that is going on… from Casey on… It totally blows my mind… People lie so they don’t get caught at something… It’s as simple as that. Tammy is lying; her husband Jack is lying, Elizabeth is lying. Why??? What don’t they want to get caught at??
As far as the underground … I believe if a couple wanted to have or adopt a baby they would be telling everyone and anyone about it. Tammy posted that they had a new addition to their family on her FB page before the papers were even signed. When someone adopts, it’s like a birth of a new baby and the new parents are excited about it. And who adopts a new baby and keeps it in hiding for a few years so their looks change? Who adopts a child under these conditions and stops their life to run?? I realize people are desperate to have a baby but, come on! They would want a child to complete their life not to go in hiding. I think if someone has Baby Gabriel at this point they would have turned him in to someone by now. No matter what, a baby draws attention to you. People walk by you and say “you have a cute baby how old is he or she” things like that. AZ should have been looking in dumpster way before today!
I’m sorry that this is so long winded, but I’m angry this am. From colon cleaners to babysitters, let’s try not to get YOUR 15 minutes of fame by embellishing your part in all of this… Find this child he deserves more! Truth… people should try it

To be honest, it's not the young ones. The older mothers kill their kids too. Evil is ageless. Some of us are only 8 months older than EJ, and take this parenting thing seriously. I would say there's nothing wrong with us young women, as EJ is not a girl...she is an adult. Maybe with a media that places an emphasis on young murdering mothers or with a society that keeps giving kids back to abusive parents...or not removing them in the first place. MOO.

EJ could have bought toys and the book (they did look new), cleaned up the room and staged the pictures behind Gabriel on the bed pics. Frankly, I think the pictures look like they were taken to tell a story. Those pics in the background could be to prove those were pics of Gabriel. The pics of him taking medicine and playing with medicine look like a threat to me. I bet she was planning to eventually email these pics to Logan, once she thought she was out of the reach of the law.

I agree! All along Ive said they were staged very deliberately, to send a message.

Good Morning! I have to go to work! Good luck.Hope we learn something new today.

To be honest, it's not the young ones. The older mothers kill their kids too. Evil is ageless. Some of us are only 8 months older than EJ, and take this parenting thing seriously. I would say there's nothing wrong with us young women, as EJ is not a girl...she is an adult. Maybe with a media that places an emphasis on young murdering mothers or with a society that keeps giving kids back to abusive parents...or not removing them in the first place. MOO.

Correct! I too feel the anger that is so prevalent on this whole website...WHY is this happening? Its not just mothers, but our whole society has degraded. There is no value on human life anymore, people talk about killing others, torturing others like they are talking about buying a new dress.

Agencies put in place to protect the vulnerable, ie: the children, the elderly,the sick...do NOTHING. I am sure there a few well-meaning people out there, but they are not the majority. I wish we could as a whole get back to the basics, where people care more about their children and neighbors than having the most expensive house or car, the newest video games or electronics. We would almost have to start from scratch, I dont even know if its possible.

Im sorry if I sound so cynical, but life's experiences will do that to you! One thing, thank god for people on this site who have, for me, brought back a little faith in the human race! I pray to God that this little innocent will be found alive. All of the above, MOO.

Good morning, friends. I'm checking the news, and haven't caught up on the thread yet. This may already have been posted.

Tempe PD: Tips have dropped in search for missing baby
ABC15
Last Update: 5:32 am

Two page article

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...earch-for-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

snippet

According to her MySpace page, it appears Elizabeth was posting messages just days after her son went missing.

On her MySpace bio, Elizabeth calls herself a "proud parent" and labeled her mood as "adventurous" on December 29, 2009

snippet

This is about Gabriel and I want to find my son," McQueary said.

snippet

Horn said investigators believe all the photographs were taken at a Home Gate Hotel and that the last two photos have a date stamp of December 26.

Horn said the pictures were found on Elizabeth Johnson's camera when she was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida nearly two weeks after the pair went missing.

I think that's just media spin, the statement that the sitter might have been among the last to see him. Since she certainly didn't have much company, that may be true. Analisa may be among the last, but it was still 5-6 days before the last sighting of Gabe. Makes me wonder why they seem to determined to make Analisa into a victim too.

I have not been posting here but I will give my "logical" answer...poor little Gabriel is no longer with us JMO...just like little Aveiion and little Marc JMO

those pics of him are heartbreaking

I do think...IF only...if only the "babysitter" had reported this...I think more people need to report unsafe kids, possible child abuse...but then again the states won't act quickly....kids are so vulnerable...it is scary to think of all the kids in such danger...it makes me feel very helpless just as they are helpless

I don't think there is "another family" or a Cheryl

I think that he may have overdosed from the meds Elizabeth gave him or she had a "rage" and somehow killed him

I think it is way too late to search landfills....cause they have no idea which/where she put him....so sad

all the other "stuff" is just that..."stuff"...the would be adopters loved the limelight but it may backfire on them....they may be charged as conspiracy for the kidnapping of this poor little guy

the ONE who KNOWS where Gabe is ....is Elizabeth

I feel bad for the dad, but he is like an abused woman who keeps going back

JMO Elizabeth should have been removed from Gabe's life months and months ago..abuse, rage, dangerous

I blame them all...all her enablers...the state workers, the grandfather, the "couple", the dad.....and mostly I blame Elizabeth. It is good to think that she will be charged in state/s where they have the death penalty. IMHO it is needed for cases like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg