AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can I find out their address? Also.. I hope someone interviews the daughter. I bet she will have a lot to say.

My 3 1/2 year old grandaughter would tell them every conversation word for word! She is better than a tape recorder. And no one even thinks twice about talking in front of her! After all she is just a child... I know way more about her homelife than I want to know!

I'm so sick of all these crazy characters hindering the investigations of missing children, one right after another the past couple of years. How dare this woman go on national tv lying and not telling LE all that she knows. If the baby is dead then this couple should be charged with something because they could have been on the phone calling authorities and the baby's dad. Instead he was hauled around being horribly mistreated by his so called mom who says she murdered him.

Thank you! I had watch a different video of the story

Did anyone note in the other video that Tammi said she "made a poor decision when I FIRST MET Elizabeth" and helped her fill out the paperwork -- when she first met her?

Also when she says she did not help her get there she pauses --she looks like she is still lying

I heard that ----> ?

I hope their house of cards is falling all around them. Hopefully when they realized that LE was serious about finding out what they are withholding and maybe took out their handcuffs, her memory started returning and she remembered how EJ got to TX and how she got that GPS and all the other things they may have forgotten.

where can I find out their address? Also.. I hope someone interviews the daughter. I bet she will have a lot to say.

"Tempe Police Department spokesperson Mike Horn confirmed that police served a search warrant at Tammi and Jack Smith's home near 160th Street and Rio Verde Trail Thursday night."

From http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I've been trying to search the county assessor site for the exact address, no luck so far. Here's the url I've been using:
http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Default.aspx

You can pull up the info on everyone that's on a specific street, but just use the street name. Don't add drive, road, avenue, etc.

My 3 1/2 year old grandaughter would tell them every conversation word for word! She is better than a tape recorder. And no one even thinks twice about talking in front of her! After all she is just a child... I know way more about her homelife than I want to know!

I never thought about that! My grandson is 4 (plus a little)... my daughter told me how a few months ago she heard him repeating an argument they had had (her and her husband)

I just think it is awfully strange that the Smiths met EJ 7 months ago and then out of the blue they became so close... Does anyone else think that they became way to close way to quick?

I heard that ----> ?

They did not fill out the paperwork with CC's name when she first met EJ -- they did that on the 14th of December or at least in December, right?

Why would she say she made a poor decision when she first met EJ?

She threw her cousin under the bus for a good reason too -- she could have used a real name of a real person not related, but she picked a related person and IMO there is some kind of real signifcance in that choice

Hey everyone. I don't post much, I joined when Haleigh went missing but been mostly a lurker. Just wanted to relay a message from Logan, he said to tell everyone thank you for all you are doing. He really does want to thank everyone for all the work they are putting into this. Just thought I would let everyone know. I also want to tell everyone of you how awesome you are. I too believe that the Smiths have something to do with this. Again, thank you all for everything you have researched, this is an awesome group of people!!

Thank you!

"Tempe Police Department spokesperson Mike Horn confirmed that police served a search warrant at Tammi and Jack Smith's home near 160th Street and Rio Verde Trail Thursday night."

From http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I've been trying to search the county assessor site for the exact address, no luck so far. Here's the url I've been using:
http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Default.aspx

You can pull up the info on everyone that's on a specific street, but just use the street name. Don't add drive, road, avenue, etc.

thanks. We can also look here.
http://www.zillow.com/homes/-160th-...,-111.65163,33.709555,-111.818142_rect/11_zm/

9zold5.jpg

More will be revealed by this search tonight, but I strongly feel they have probably got a lot hidden, maybe not too well, I hope; and all avenues should at least be checked out. Personal, financial, family, friends, business, even church activities should get a glance, IMO. Weird stuff has popped up almost hourly, and I hope the other relatives are telling more on the telly tomorrow ! May this disruption cause them to tell the location of Baby Gabe, and I sure am praying they Know the location tonight.

I just think it is awfully strange that the Smiths met EJ 7 months ago and then out of the blue they became so close... Does anyone else think that they became way to close way to quick?

I think the whole meeting at the airport is a lie, actually
I think EJ tried the adoption thing in AZ and attracted TS in December
I don't think they were that close; that's TS interpretation
I think she helped EJ on the promise that EJ would not implicate her if EJ was ever caught
They had a pact
TS' controlling and leading nature -- jumping to 'interview' EJ as soon as she could in Florida -leading her and putting ideas into EJ's head to remind her
Then doing the same thing when EJ was extradited to Arizona
Reminding EJ of who she was up against
TS' opportunistic ways combined with her extreme holier than thou attitude took advantage of EJ and her postpartum illness
I think EJ is talking now
I think TS' big mistake was not shutting up

They did not fill out the paperwork with CC's name when she first met EJ -- they did that on the 14th of December or at least in December, right?

Why would she say she made a poor decision when she first met EJ?

She threw her cousin under the bus for a good reason too -- she could have used a real name of a real person not related, but she picked a related person and IMO there is some kind of real signifcance in that choice

I don't know... but I do think it was a snafu on her part and means she met her in Dec? Else, she did something else last June we don't know about.

I agree she did not have to pick her cousin to put on there. Not sure though what that was supposed to accomplish later - could be Tammi didn't think that one through very well. And, come on, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Elizabeth who though up the idea of delaying the custody thing by saying someone else might be the father. Elizabeth could have come up with real names if she wanted and more than just Logan's best friend.

I've thought almost from the start though, that Tammi was screwing Elizabeth along hte way also - make her look like she did this or that or whatever so they could then claim both parents were unfit. And/or to even get Elizabeth to do something else, who knows. I think Tammi has been a caniver (sp.) for a very long time and she tries to wrap it in a sweet package. I hope Elizabeth is finally singing because she knows Tammi is using the excuse that she is her victim - oh brother!

Time, if you are still here can you post the link to the Gabriel page where LM posted?

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I just noticed Logan's birthday was Jan. 2 and that just breaks my heart knowing he spent it without his son being with him and not knowing where his son is. I wish anyone that knew anything would just come forward and tell all they know. Or better yet, that they found something in the search warrant tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member