AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she was saying how happy they were that they had their computers taken. The lady on NG (dont know her name) asked what kinds of things the police will find.

she went on to ramble about how Elizabeth was threatening to run and telling the Smiths she would get new social security cards etc.

So the Smiths went online to look into fake social security cards to see what Elizabeth was doing.

IMO this is their was of excusing the searches the police are going to find from when the Smiths were planning all this for Elizabeth.

Also she rambled about how they looked into different scenarios and were looking them up, but didnt explain more... maybe this will be their lame excuse for searches on underground kids or something similar.

Yeah, there were some oldies but new hits from Smith Spin Factory and the Underground tonight... but I'm not buying their CD!! :woohoo:

Yes she was saying how happy they were that they had their computers taken. The lady on NG (dont know her name) asked what kinds of things the police will find.

she went on to ramble about how Elizabeth was threatening to run and telling the Smiths she would get new social security cards etc.

So the Smiths went online to look into fake social security cards to see what Elizabeth was doing.

IMO this is their was of excusing the searches the police are going to find from when the Smiths were planning all this for Elizabeth.

Also she rambled about how they looked into different scenarios and were looking them up, but didnt explain more... maybe this will be their lame excuse for searches on underground kids or something similar.

Good Grief that woman is beyond stoopid to think she can really explain these things away like that.

TPS is practicing. Anyone else notice that?
She will take a question from someone, answer it once, and then if that answer is well received, she uses it again.
She did it on Facebook, she would always jump on her wall and start answering questions right before interviews or facing reporters. She jumped right on when she got home from being questioned, to see how her answers would have been received. She would give an answer to a question on Facebook, and if it seemed to lay down some suspicions, she would use the same answer VERBATIM on whatever channel was having her that night.
This explains why there are so many people on her FB, why she allows everyone to come on. She needs the audience to practice on. She is a cocktail personality, the dangerous kind (Contrary to popular belief, there are some that aren't.)
The above is MOO.

That's it! Nailed it! (And, yes, there are some that aren't...)

OH, wow! I missed that!

She said they were searching online for fake social security cards?

What? :confused:

Wonder what you put into {google} for a fake social security card? :waitasec:

'fake social security card' ? :crazy:

crazy,
fran

Isn't that illegal? ?? I guess it's only illegal to use them. She actually admitted to this?

FWIW, I just found a house owned by Jack inside the Nashville/Davidson County limits. It looks like he bought it in 2007.

Do we know that this Layla is a real person?

Does anyone wonder why Tammi is not posting these herself? Think about it, it means she isn't as responsible and only 'gave permission", she may even claim later it was a misunderstanding and she wasn't around to correct it. Of ourse, I'm only hypothesizing here and may be incorrect. :)

I'm pretty convinced Tammy might have histronic personality disorder...HPD are known to do things like that. Or they call the police and say they killed Jon Benet

Good Grief that woman is beyond stoopid to think she can really explain these things away like that.

This may sound insensitive, but it's perfect timing given your hat.

Growing up in the Midwest, my grandparents would warn us about the "gypsies." They could talk you out of everything. If you worked at a cash register, they'd confuse you with so many money exchanges that they end up with more than they gave... stuff like that.

I never came across any "gypsies" but I watched Chocolat and thought Johnny Depp was hot so I think I like them.... :D

Update on Where's Jack? -

Accd to Tammi, he has been talking on the phone to the media investigators - they're trying to find Baby Gabriel - Tammi says they spent most of their day with the media investigators.

TPS is practicing. Anyone else notice that?
She will take a question from someone, answer it once, and then if that answer is well received, she uses it again.
She did it on Facebook, she would always jump on her wall and start answering questions right before interviews or facing reporters. She jumped right on when she got home from being questioned, to see how her answers would have been received. She would give an answer to a question on Facebook, and if it seemed to lay down some suspicions, she would use the same answer VERBATIM on whatever channel was having her that night.
This explains why there are so many people on her FB, why she allows everyone to come on. She needs the audience to practice on. She is a cocktail personality, the dangerous kind (Contrary to popular belief, there are some that aren't.)
The above is MOO.

Well bless her heart, she should have come here to try out scenarios, we could weed 'em out fast for her!

I thought his name was something else....must be losing my mind...

Wasn't the article about TA? Man, I think I am too! I'm soo fruhshtrated!

Disclaimer: I use humor to cover up my anxiety, anger, and sadness. Sorry if some find it offensive, and yes I'm aware. lol :)

Update on Where's Jack? -

Accd to Tammi, he has been talking on the phone to the media investigators - they're trying to find Baby Gabriel - Tammi says they spent most of their day with the media investigators.

Pardon my idiocy, but... what are "media investigators?" Like 60 Minutes or 20/20 or Dateline or what???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim