AZ - Gilbert resident Preston Lord, 16, murdered by "Gilbert Goons"

We are up to six indictments, all being charged as adults.

the arrests of Talan Renner, Dominic Turner, Talyn Vigil and William Hines late Wednesday. While some are under the age of 18, all will be charged as adults, according to officials.

All four individuals were charged with first-degree felony murder and kidnapping, and Dominic Turner was additionally charged with aggravated robbery.

Perhaps these cowardly "Goons" should have taken a maximum security prison tour before committing these crimes.
Did they really think they were not going to get caught ?
The wonderful thing about their generation , they document everything they do..... chances are if Preston had not died they would have had a longer run, PD didn't connect the dots and many cases were not reported. I am still hopeful they will get gang charges too....

The wonderful thing about their generation , they document everything they do..... chances are if Preston had not died they would have had a longer run, PD didn't connect the dots and many cases were not reported. I am still hopeful they will get gang charges too....

For some reason, this reminds me of the "Lords of Chaos" gang that committed crimes in Fort Myers FL in the late 1990s. It didn't end well for them as they killed a music teacher at his home.

Perhaps these cowardly "Goons" should have taken a maximum security prison tour before committing these crimes.
For some reason, this reminds me of the "Lords of Chaos" gang that committed crimes in Fort Myers FL in the late 1990s. It didn't end well for them as they killed a music teacher at his home.
Awful.

Woke up to 7 in custody. Still hoping gang charges are applied I think that could deter some of these juveniles. I'm not quite sure how to word this. A lot of these kids. I'm sorry perps had parents lived at home. Went to school. Played sports. Had nice cars were not what one typically thinks of as a gang member. I mean they would go out, do horrible things, go home and have dinner with the family? So anyway, yes I am hoping the gang charges are added . Also, I anticipate we will see some obstruction of justice charges against parents as well.

I chose my emoji because that might have spurred them on in their criminal careers.

Last week, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office announced the arrest of seven suspects in Lord's death. All seven suspects are accused of first-degree murder and kidnapping. They are scheduled to be arraigned in court this week

Court documents cited by AZ Family said that Lord did not know the suspects and alleged that the attack began when a gold chain belonging to one of the victim’s friends was stolen.

According to the documents, Lord and his friends attempted to get the chain back, but the confrontation grew violent.

The documents also allege that Talan Renner had been “taken out of the area” following the incident and noted that his family had “financial means to aid in fleeing to Mexico.”

When AZ Family questioned Talan Renner’s father, Travis Renner, about the claim that his son had been taken out of the area, the family’s attorney responded that “the internet is full of misinformation.”

Good article. Talan's brother has charges from 2022 and the dad is not a good guy either.
Talan Renner, 17, reportedly boasted to Snapchat friends after throwing 'hammer punches' on Preston Lord at the bash in Gilbert, Arizona, in October 2023. He wrote: I got in a fight, a big group fight and I accidentally killed a kid. I guess I'm just too strong.'

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back