AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck does NG think? She's sounding like she thinks Isabel ran into the closet while being abducted and left some message? Wait, NG's twins are going to crayon the closet walls any day now. Lots of kids do, in fact, choose the closet to write on the walls. But what galls me is this was not confirmed or known about by the Sgt at the briefing.

possible dog hit
parents not willing to go to media when case broke
adequate job of covering of evidence in places where LE would normally look
no signs of entry; LE has not said window was entry.
no signs of exit
father separated from sons.

LE concentrate/focuses on Isa's and boys' room during search of home.
prior CPS visit
prior LE response to home

OMG, if true that Isa did scrawl something on the inside of the closet wall-- all I can think
is that she was hiding in there scared for some reason!

Kids just don't normally spend time inside bedroom closets writing on the walls.

It gives me chills!

What the heck does NG think? She's sounding like she thinks Isabel ran into the closet while being abducted and left some message? Wait, NG's twins are going to crayon the closet walls any day now. Lots of kids do, in fact, choose the closet to write on the walls. But what galls me is this was not confirmed or known about by the Sgt at the briefing.

NG's kids never would do anything wrong
IMO

Sadly, searching sewers and landfills contradicts their optimism in finding a live child.

Yeah, I think they know something but I don't think it's good news. I hope I'm wrong.

Why would they say they have no reason to believe she is not alive then? Wouldn't they just not say anything at all if they thought she was dead?

I think what she must be implying (I am not watching) is that she either went into there to hide, or was put in a closet as punishment, and wrote while in there...JMO

Positive for NG for pinning Mr. Vega down about what he imagines would be reason to have someone call CPS. He hasn't been in the family home, but is SC bf?

Sorry, OT, but I want a boxer so badly. One of my friends is an ultra marathoner and his boxer goes with him on 2-3 hour runs, though, so I know that at this point in my life I can't properly care for one. I just think they are so cool.

OT response... When you ARE ready to adopt a boxer, please check into a local rescue. There are sooooooo many homeless boxers right now, it's shocking. The boxer rescue we adopted ours from rescued over 500 last year alone!

She is our 3rd rescued boxer and all three have been awesome dogs, super smart and well behaved.

Just sayin'. :)

Why would Sergio feel that he needed to get off the phone quickly if he thought his phones were being monitored? Does he have something to hide?

I think what she must be implying (I am not watching) is that she either went into there to hide, or was put in a closet as punishment, and wrote while in there...JMO

Yeah, that sounds real good for the show.

OMG, if true that Isa did scrawl something on the inside of the closet wall-- all I can think
is that she was hiding in there scared for some reason!

Kids just don't normally spend time inside bedroom closets writing on the walls.

It gives me chills!

When I was a kid I would make a fort in my closet and I wasn't hiding from anything bad. It was just fun. I can imagine her writing silly things or drawing pictures on the wall.
I am curious what was written - that will make a difference as to why she was in the closet.

And YES magic erasers are great but where were they when I was a kid and would draw on the walls! :)

When I got my house back from my delinquent tenants, I was fixing it up so I could move into it. I did not really plan to paint the insides of the closets, but they looked dingy after the walls were painted, and I had paint left. When I went into the closet in the room of the boy (was 16 when they moved in and 21 when they left) to see how the clothes bars came out, I turned toward the inside of the door, looking towards the bedroom. Above the door was some stuff I found pretty offensive written with one of those big fat black markers. You would never have seen it unless you were inside the closet.

Well if she was writing in her closet, on walls or otherwise, it becomes more sinister-sounding, since she has in fact disappeared, unlike the children of most of the posters here, I presume...JMO

Why would they say they have no reason to believe she is not alive then? Wouldn't they just not say anything at all if they thought she was dead?

LE speak. They always say the same in all missing persons cases. Sadly, statistics are against finding a live child at this point. Yes, we've had miracles in the past but the odds of finding Isabel alive are slim to none.

Let's just hope she gets justice and the persons responsible will pay for what they've done to her but they need to find her first.

IMO

LE speak. They always say the same in all missing persons cases. Sadly, statistics are against finding a live child at this point. Yes, we've had miracles in the past but the odds of finding Isabel alive are slim to none.

Let's just hope she gets justice and the persons responsible will pay for what they've done to her but they need to find her first.

IMO

Statistically I agree with you but this is not a normal case. So anything is possible. When they suspect murder, they usually say so IMO. But to go out on a limb and say what they did, along with finally confirming an abduction, makes me believe she has a better chance of being alive....Did you hear that?? She just said they are not discounting its drug related.

Statistically I agree with you but this is not a normal case. So anything is possible. When they suspect murder, they usually say so IMO. But to go out on a limb and say what they did, along with finally confirming an abduction, makes me believe she has a better chance of being alive....Did you hear that?? She just said they are not discounting its drug related.

Not that there is a "normal" case, what is so different about this one, in your mind?

LE has never said they believe Kyron is dead, or Lisa or others...so I don't take their word for saying they believe her to be alive all that seriously, especially when they are searching in places where she could not be alive. JMO

Well if she was writing in her closet, on walls or otherwise, it becomes more sinister-sounding, since she has in fact disappeared, unlike the children of most of the posters here, I presume...JMO

Add CPS to that scenario and it sounds a heck of a lot more sinister than any of us want to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01