AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesnt sound scared to me at all. I commend him for having the courage to come out and correct LEs mistake.

He has to know they arent going to like it because it makes them look inept like they did when they released the wrong video for days before they admitted it was the wrong one.

Like Mark said he didnt even know Sergio that well.

IMO

Well, it got him media attention...

Well folks, After reviewing ALL of the PDF Dump, I have managed to find one person unrelated to the family that I see as a possible POI... see page 17 of 91 in PDF #3. There are a few entries in PDF #3 about the person mentioned who was walking thru the park from the washes with a mag lite flashlight which cause me to look at him with some questions. I found the PIMA county storm drain map and found that there is a 8 foot diameter tunnel exit south of the park that he may have gone in and from his demeanor in speaking to the officer when he was sighted comming out of the park... I have a feeling he was actually up to no good. JMO but in my mind, this is the first person outside of the family that I found Questionable.

Wonder if it's the same guy we see lurking in the wrong video video. :twocents:

Well folks, After reviewing ALL of the PDF Dump, I have managed to find one person unrelated to the family that I see as a possible POI... see page 17 of 91 in PDF #3. There are a few entries in PDF #3 about the person mentioned who was walking thru the park from the washes with a mag lite flashlight which cause me to look at him with some questions. I found the PIMA county storm drain map and found that there is a 8 foot diameter tunnel exit south of the park that he may have gone in and from his demeanor in speaking to the officer when he was sighted comming out of the park... I have a feeling he was actually up to no good. JMO but in my mind, this is the first person outside of the family that I found Questionable.

Isn't it weird when he suddenly has to go eat breakfast?

Lots more identity theft gonna happen now, just sayin

I agree. Not only that but it may discourage people to come forward with important information, imo.

People may not want to get involved knowing their names and personal info will be out there.

Lots more identity theft gonna happen now, just sayin

I agree!! I can't believe that they did not black out the numbers and other personal information from those files before they released them. I can almost see a court case coming from this release.

If he lived on their street and the kids were out looking, along with other people, it's understandable. People want to help, but shouldn't be out by themselves, so they're not suspected. I imagine there were numerous people out looking.

Chief Villasenor has a message to whoever abducted Isabel.

"I wouldn't rest comfortably," Villasenor said. "I've got very talented, very dedicated people working on this all the time. We will find out."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/154854365.html

He doesn't inspire much confidence this case will be solved. :(

"We will hope for that one tip that will provide us that big break," he said.

"... but VIllasenor says the right person hasn't called yet.

"It may be someone with this weighing on their conscience," Villasenor said. "They may know something or know someone who does and they're fighting the urge to call us. Stop fighting it and just call."

He doesn't inspire much confidence this case will be solved. :(

"We will hope for that one tip that will provide us that big break," he said.

"... but VIllasenor says the right person hasn't called yet.

"It may be someone with this weighing on their conscience," Villasenor said. "They may know something or know someone who does and they're fighting the urge to call us. Stop fighting it and just call."

I just don't even know what to make of that statement. With all the documents that we have gone through, I see nothing that tells me anyone from the outside took Isa. MOO

Isn't it weird when he suddenly has to go eat breakfast?

I'm gonna call my POI from PDF#3 Page 17 of 91 NMcD from here out but there was other things pertaining to NMcD I found issue with other than just abruptly needing to go eat what he reffered to as "Breakfast" at approx 10:40am and jetting off in his car. There is another instance on an officers entry exit log where his is a passenger in a vehicle and his ID information was not recorded on the Log sheet. There are other mentions of him in the documents.. I should try to find the rest but I do beleave there was also a mention of him or at least his residence in PDF 5 where he was not home durring a canvas. I was able to research the storm drain, washes and other tunnels using http://maps.tucsonaz.gov/stormwater/ and selecting washes, storm drains etc from the table of contents on the side tab.. when you click on the tunnel of interest it pulls up the specifics such as the size, year built etc. but I also researched the documents and found that these tunnels were NOT searched only the tunnels under the mall were gone thru. The wash which runs past the tunnel system however was walked thru but nowhere could I find that the tunnel was gone thru. After looking at all I had looked thru and researched about this individual and these tunnels I did submit a TIP to TPD thru the TPD website.

It sounds to me as if the officer doing the interview was only half-listening (hearing) and put his/her own interpretation on what Mark said. I have had this happen when someone questioned/talked to me and later I see their report of what I said :what: Sometimes it bears very little resemblance to what I actually stated. I don't believe it was done deliberately for some nefarious (love that word) reason, just sloppy work. JMO MOO :moo:

Our police officers wear a little microphone and recorder on their uniform. It's used to record what you say during a traffic stop, or anytime you speak to them. I didn't know that until a LE friend of mine told me. So, be careful what you say if you get pulled over. It's like the dash cam in patrol cars, but on the officer's uniform.

Looks like Tucson PD uses them also. I don't know if every officer wears them in Tucson, but in my town they do. And I live in a little town with rare crime.

http://www.pumarecorders.com/puma_users.htm

I wonder how many people are going to attempt to use those tag numbers that were in those docs? Literally hundreds of people are effected. Also their phone numbers. I don't feel those docs should have been given to the nation, without redacting all their personal info.

That is very upsetting to me also. And it's no wonder some people are unwilling to "get involved" if their personal information is made public. Information such as that should have been marked out before the documents were released.

MOO

Our police officers wear a little microphone and recorder on their uniform. It's used to record what you say during a traffic stop, or anytime you speak to them. I didn't know that until a LE friend of mine told me. So, be careful what you say if you get pulled over. It's like the dash cam in patrol cars, but on the officer's uniform.

Looks like Tucson PD uses them also. I don't know if every officer wears them in Tucson, but in my town they do. And I live in a little town with rare crime.

http://www.pumarecorders.com/puma_users.htm

Yeah, I been told that by Phoenix Police also.. they just que in on thier radio and it records...

That is very upsetting to me also. And it's no wonder some people are unwilling to "get involved" if their personal information is made public. Information such as that should have been marked out before the documents were released.

MOO

I don't know if your an AZ resident of familiar with everything thats available online anyway in the state, but things such as your DL, VIN and almost any other record for that matter is public information which anyone can get to.. yeah some of it might not be able to find from your home pc but all you need to do is goto your city/county records building and get on a public access computer and it's right there.

Interesting choice of words....very direct...as if they know the person is actually listening....although I wont claim to be a statement analyst nor totally believe in them lol

I read on the previous thread (#20) where a member (cant remember who, sorry!!) said the same thing, just worded a bit different...

Speaking of Information misuse... I feel sorry for the RSO down the street who isn't even in the child catagory and now has a wife and kid... I strongly feel the lady in texas and a few other people who used the RSO Site to obtain his information and use that information to implicate him could possibly be sued or charged with misuse, abuse and slander.

I don't know if your an AZ resident of familiar with everything thats available online anyway in the state, but things such as your DL, VIN and almost any other record for that matter is public information which anyone can get to.. yeah some of it might not be able to find from your home pc but all you need to do is goto your city/county records building and get on a public access computer and it's right there.

Not only that but the trail that people leave of themselves online is a bit alarming......

If you can google your name and pull up ANYTHING or even use FB under your real name, you have pretty much opened your front door to the general public to enter.....

....IMO, of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member