AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if your an AZ resident of familiar with everything thats available online anyway in the state, but things such as your DL, VIN and almost any other record for that matter is public information which anyone can get to.. yeah some of it might not be able to find from your home pc but all you need to do is goto your city/county records building and get on a public access computer and it's right there.

No I don't live in Arizona, so thank you for the information. Perhaps that is why the personal information wasn't blocked out of the documents?

LE said that "one clue away" thing in Holly's case, over a year ago...so it makes me nervous to hear that. JMO

I'm just glad that I finally see someone outside of the family - extended family that looks hinky enough to put under a microscope.

I don't care what you say JQP, when there is a missing child, the first place that LE goes to are the RSO's and just sometimes they get lucky and that person has knowledge of what happened to that child. I've seen it on every case I've researched. MOO

Plus, RSO's information are put out online for a reason, and their information is passed out to the public on flyers in neighborhoods for reasons. If they haven't anything to hide, then fine, so be it, but sometimes they do have something to hide. When they choose to do things of a sexual nature to innocent people, they loose their right to live a normal life out in public with innocents around them. MOO

Mamamia... I understand that but to the people who MISUSED the RSO site like that did in fact break the law. LE looking at them is one thing but some people really misused the information which in AZ is breaking the law. It's equivalent to saying that the minority on your street stole your purse or broke into your home and factually they were on the other side of town at the time. Not sticking up for the RSO but they do have rights and protections none the less. Forgive me if im wrong here but being a RSO doe's not mean that your civil rights are completely ignored and if you goto the AZ RSO site it is made perfectly clear that use of that information to make false accusations is a class 6 felony.

If it were left up to me, I would place them all together in one place and let them live together away from innocent people.

While that might not be such a bad idea but unfortunatly for you this is the United States of America and we have what are called Laws written by for and of the people who have voted otherwise. We have a establishment of Gov't and democracy which has a Justice System, while it might not be a perfect system its what we have. Our Legal system is regulated by the court of law, not the court of individual opinion.

While that might not be such a bad idea but unfortunatly for you this is the United States of America and we have what are called Laws written by for and of the people who have voted otherwise. We have a establishment of Gov't and democracy which has a Justice System, while it might not be a perfect system its what we have. Our Legal system is regulated by the court of law, not the court of individual opinion.

Actually it's them that should be happy that it's the United States of America because in other countries they do much worse things to RSO's. And if the recidivism rates weren't so bad for them, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

- Within 3 years following their 1994 state prison release, 5.3 percent of sex offenders (men who had committed rape or sexual assault) were rearrested for another sex crime, the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) announced today. If all crimes are included, 43 percent of sex offenders were rearrested for various offenses.

- Sex offenders were less likely than non-sex offenders to be rearrested for any offense –– 43 percent of sex offenders versus 68 percent of non-sex offenders. But sex offenders were about four times more likely than non-sex offenders to be arrested for another sex crime after their discharge from prison –– 5.3 percent of sex offenders versus 1.3 percent of non-sex offenders.

...more like unfortunately for the next victim(s) of the RSO's :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I looked at the storm drain/tunnel map and I have some questions. Are storm drains something that you could enter and walk through? Are there different entry points for the tunnels? Would you be able to come up to the street at different points? What are the tunnels made out of? I am totally clueless on them.

Chill Mamamia, Was not arguing with you just gave you the facts that there are things called laws and until those laws that protect them go away what those folks who made false reports and accusation DID commit class 6 felonies PERIOD end of story... Don't like it either start a petition to appeal thier protective rights or find another country which meets your needs and move there. I did say IM NOT STANDING UP FOR THE RSO I'M MERELY STATING THE LAW.

I looked at the storm drain/tunnel map and I have some questions. Are storm drains something that you could enter and walk through? Are there different entry points for the tunnels? Would you be able to come up to the street at different points? What are the tunnels made out of? I am totally clueless on them.

If you double click on a tunnel it will pull up another page like an info sheet which gives the details on the construction of that particular section of tunnel and you can also find the entry exit points and manhole numbers.

Chill Mamamia, Was not arguing with you just gave you the facts that there are things called laws and until those laws that protect them go away what those folks who made false reports and accusation DID commit class 6 felonies PERIOD end of story... Don't like it either start a petition to appeal thier protective rights or find another country which meets your needs and move there. I did say IM NOT STANDING UP FOR THE RSO I'M MERELY STATING THE LAW.

It's very difficult for me to chill when young children and young women are preyed upon and ripped off the streets to be used and thrown away like garbage. I'll shut up now on the subject.

Doesn't WS being LE-friendly include not assuming they are liars, unless proven otherwise...JMO

I dont know who you are referring to but I never said they are lying. I think they were half listening and made a mistake.

I dont know about it being LE friendly but LE is not infaliable by any means.

I do believe the coach. He knows LE would hear what he has said. He didnt care ............he just wanted the record straight and that is very understandable. I would have done the same thing if they had misconstrued a statement I had made during an interview.

IMO

No I don't live in Arizona, so thank you for the information. Perhaps that is why the personal information wasn't blocked out of the documents?

Florida, too. Same thing happened to many volunteer searchers when questioned by Anthony defense team. Personal experience. Ugh.

I just don't even know what to make of that statement. With all the documents that we have gone through, I see nothing that tells me anyone from the outside took Isa. MOO

And I saw nothing that showed me someone on the 'inside' took Isa. Imo, CV (TPD) is at a loss as to what happened to Isa or who kidnapped her. And he has all the documents and not just some of them like we do. He is still waiting on the tip they need to solve this case.

Unless they get a real lucky break in this case it may go unsolved.

IMO

John I have a question for you, did it look like a man hole behind the home of IC just before going into the alley way. If it is do you think they looked in it?

the http://maps.tucsonaz.gov/stormwater/ site is alittle tricky at first to play with in respects to highlighting items of interest and getting those very thin lines which represent the tunnel, drain or manhole cover but once you get the hang of it, it isn't that bad. I used to used a similar mapping system in phoenix for locating underground cable and plumbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500