AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was obsessed with this case when it happened and did tons of research and printed out pages and pages of notes. This winter I came across that bulging file and in a fit of sadness and anger that it had never been solved and Isa never found I burned the entire file. I am regretting that action now.

Bless your wee baby heart dear Isa. It hurts my heart so bad that someone did this to you. Fly with the angels precious girl.

IIRC...

As neighbor of the Celis' said she heard men's voices on the other side of their adjoining wall... In the morning...

JMO

Alicia Stardevant told Nancy Grace she heard the Celis’s dogs barking frantically and male voices she believes were “English speaking” having a conversation at approximately 6:30 am but she didn’t look and see who they were.
This was the first time she’s heard voices outside her bedroom window and because she couldn’t make out what they were saying, she doubts she could identify the speakers.

The caption on the screen said, “Neighbor – Girl seemed comfortable enough to go with them”.

[video=youtube;x-1gFSQ3ot0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-1gFSQ3ot0[/video]

Maybe LE should have obtained footage for days or weeks leading up to the report of her disappearance??

OK When did mom wake up to go to work? SHe left at 7 am so when did she wake up? Did she give herself an hour? Did she eat, have coffee, have a shower, etc. Did she give herself 20 minutes, get dressed and leave? Were any lights on when she woke up? I know she woke up when her husband came to bed at 5 am since she asked if he was just coming into bed. That woke her up. What about the dogs barking at 6:30 am or was she already up? What about someone pulling out a screen and entering her home? Did she fall back to sleep right away? Just thinking about my own routine. When I am awoken from my sleep it takes me awhile to fall back asleep again when I know I only have an hour or so left of sleep.

There is a bathroom between the children's bedrooms.
Isa’s brothers were 10 and 14 years old when she disappeared.
I wonder if the door to Isa's bedroom was open or closed after her father left?

OK When did mom wake up to go to work? SHe left at 7 am so when did she wake up? Did she give herself an hour? Did she eat, have coffee, have a shower, etc. Did she give herself 20 minutes, get dressed and leave? Were any lights on when she woke up? I know she woke up when her husband came to bed at 5 am since she asked if he was just coming into bed. That woke her up. What about the dogs barking at 6:30 am or was she already up? What about someone pulling out a screen and entering her home? Did she fall back to sleep right away? Just thinking about my own routine. When I am awoken from my sleep it takes me awhile to fall back asleep again when I know I only have an hour or so left of sleep.

When the next door neighbor was interviewed by Nancy Grace, she didn’t think the Celis’s air conditioner or security system was operating the night Isa disappeared. Sergio said he fell asleep while watching television in the family room and everyone else was in their bedroom. When he woke up at 5 am, the television might have still been on. SC didn’t say if he turned the tv off but if he did on his way to his bedroom, it should have been very quiet inside and outside the Celis’s house when their 3 dogs began to bark.

If Becky was in the shower when this happened, she might not be able to hear the dogs even though they were loud.

I haven't kept up with the case for a while and haven't had time to review threads. Does anyone recall off hand exactly who was in the Celis' house the night that Isabel disappeared? Mother, father, two brothers. Anyone else? Was the sometimes-boarder-uncle there at the time?

I believe there was a male relative staying with them. I heard he disappeared and was later located in California.

The 911 call the father made sounded like he chuckling. I wonder if he was drunk or on something?!? Wonder too if that relative with them was also on something. I read early on she was afraid to sleep alone and used sleep with her brothers. That makes me feel just sick thinking about someone taking her and she was afraid already. Poor little soul.

I haven't kept up with the case for a while and haven't had time to review threads. Does anyone recall off hand exactly who was in the Celis' house the night that Isabel disappeared? Mother, father, two brothers. Anyone else? Was the sometimes-boarder-uncle there at the time?
In the 911 call, it's stated that only immediate family was in the home that night. The sometimes-boarder-uncle was not in their home that night. He had moved out four months earlier.

Family relative (had lived in the home for a year sometime earlier) and his weed smoking buddy who was born in Los Angeles; currently living in Tucson, need to be the focus now, IMO.

It was a dark night (new moon) CCTV footage 3:32am 2 males crossed the lot. Am unable to find the original footage so this info needs to be considered as rumour.

Taking a child from a home that had three males, a female and at least one dog inside is beyond crazy to me. Her body was located miles away from the house so it had to be someone who had access to a vehicle.

Long ago I recall reading that LE found blood in Isa's room. And more blood around the area of the gaming chair in Isa's brothers' room. I forget if it was from a luminol test. Probably, though. As though someone had cleaned up. jmo

Sad to hear. RIP Isabel. I remember following this case back when it happened. I just retired from the Air Force and am back living in Tucson, and heard the news today. Hope they catch the individual/s responsible ASAP!!!!

I'm seeing several reports stating her remains were found in a remote woodland. So a forested area of Pima County?

Both parents, and her brothers were all in the house.
I can't remember if JM (uncle) was there that night. IIRC, he came to the house the next day after 911 was called.

LE doesn't say what lead them to the remains either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201