AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the picture in the second map taken? A lot of the maps from google are old.Im guessing it's older since the red car at the Celis house is out front instead of on the side where it supposedly has been for a while.

The pics from google are from January 2008.

If this is the perp and walking back and forth maybe he/she is waiting to make sure everyone is gone home from bars etc.

Cameras mounted on masts can easily clear a 2 story structure and be aimed downwards.

I wanted to add a different angle because there appears to be a trailer where that person appears. Yellow is where the people were walking. Red square is that mystery person. Celis house is labelled.

2vcgepj.jpg

Great pic paris_paris. I saw the similar walking the little google guy but I don't know how to attach. So it's just a hop skip and a jump to the Celis house.

The white trailer looks like a semi trailer or container.

So now that they've released this video, are they officially calling this a kidnapping yet?

Imo, the figure appears to be hiding from the group of 5.....a security guard probably wouldn't do that.

That was an afterthought that I had. Maybe he heard them coming and then hid from them. I hope they come forward. jmo

That video gives me chills watching someone lurking there. No wonder LE wants to talk to these 5 to see if they saw anything. By looking at the video, it doesn't seem like the 5 individuals noticed anything or anyone. IMO

Just caught up to everything! That video gives me the CREEPS! To know someone was, what looks to be, hiding that close to the home, on that night...

Hi all! So far I've just been a lurker but I just have to post after this. I watched the surveillance video while looking at map and also watched video of neighbor to make sure I was looking at the right house. This is so close!! If u take the fact she said it's about 40-50 feet from street to her bedroom and taking into consideration how big parking spots are ( that's how I tried to gauge distance), it's really only 400 ft or so! Feel free to correct me, but oh man I hope they saw something. It does look like this person was trying not to be seen though!!

The picture I used is from Bing maps. I don't know how to get the date from it.

KAI posted on the now closed thread that she was wondering what the black spot from the waist up was when the person turns to walk back. I watched and watched the video many times and it looks like there is someone else there behind the poll in a black top. Almost like the guy walking went over to talk to another person seen @1:10 JMO

If this map is a couple of years old, the trailer might not be there anymore, correct? (I couldn't discern it on the video, that's why I'm asking)

If this map is a couple of years old, the trailer might not be there anymore, correct? (I couldn't discern it on the video, that's why I'm asking)

Different angles on my map show no trailer. Some show the trailer there. The point is, there's a trailer (or something) right there in that spot, so I used that view. Any local could tell us if there's a trailer there now, but it could be gone by now anyway.

Yes, we need a local to check out the Office Max parking lot! please?

I also would like to know if that parking lot is much like a Walmart parking lot where trailers (travel) can park overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500