AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone having trouble seeing the figure in the video, I couldn't see it either til I made the video full screen.

I did not see any vehicles near where this group of people were walking... wonder where an "abductor" would have parked ? JMO

I know it is assumed that LE saw that person in the video, maybe even talked to him-but are we sure? Is it worth contacting them, just in case?

I can't se the person...what time in the video should I be looking at??? TIA

I did not see any vehicles near where this group of people were walking... wonder where an "abductor" would have parked ? JMO

That's something I've been pondering... if this IS the perp and like I was speculating before, he had been scoping out the Celis place and was about to make his move, what was his plan for when he grabbed Isa? Did he carry her back to the parking lot? That doesn't make sense to me, seems VERY risky. Possibly he parked on the street closer to the house?

Here is a screen shot and Google map does say 2008 of the "trailer" in the corner of the parking lot that Paris is referencing.

Whether or not this shows in surveilance video, I am not sure.
Trailer-1.png

For anyone having trouble seeing the figure in the video, I couldn't see it either til I made the video full screen.

Definitely also change the quality to 480 and dim the monitor light a few notches to create contrast.

Here is a screen shot and Google map does say 2008 of the "trailer" in the corner of the parking lot that Paris is referencing.

Whether or not this shows in surveilance video, I am not sure.
Trailer-1.png

Is this trailer part of a tractor trailer truck that could be parked there from time to time but gone at other times?

In the newer picture on google that truck trailer is not there. IMO that trailer is not relevant.

I had posted earlier today that I thought the security store's surveillance cam did not have a direct, unobstructed view of the Celis house. I watched the news video again where Moore indicates a surveillance cam on the back of his store, and have located the spot on Google street view (at least, where I believe the cam to be, even if it doesn't appear in the street view from 2008.)

I've included overhead shots so that you can see its relationship to the Celis house.

Of course, it's possible that Moore has more than one cam on the back of his store, and he was just indicating one of them in the news film.

As always, this is MOO!

securitystoresurveillancecam.jpg

Bringing over this awesome map that Prof posted in the previous thread.

Thank you, Prof! You did an excellent job!!

(note: the big arrow represents where the 5 were walking. The star is the backyard of the Celis home)

attachment.php

I had no clue how close they were to a commercial area. Thanks Prof!

I see it,too! Gave me serious goosebumps.

That huge map puts that video into total seriously scary perspective. Just steps away from the back of Isabel's home. My heart sunk when I saw the map up there. Thank you for making & posting it. Wow, now I really wonder who that person was and what in the world they were doing in that part of the parking lot. Trying not to think icky thoughts but...well I am a websleuther.

What are we talking about? What person? I heard about the five potential witnesses.

Welcome aboard to Trista mb... Glad you signed up!

In reference to multiple comments about the Celis' home, we should be reminded that children have been abducted from mansions on the golf course in exclusive, gated neighborhoods & from ratty-looking old trailers in the woods.

The point is, a beautiful, innocent child is missing!

Yes this house does border a business zone. But according to tax records, it is a relatively new construction, comfortable square footage for a family of 5 & there are close relatives living nearby. I am thinking, Isa's family was happy with their little piece of "the American Dream" right up until a week ago.

The male in the back left of the group looks to his left towards the parking lot behind the wall a few times. IMO this is why LE want to know what they saw.

I watched the video several times. And,yes, there is a real creepy factor to it. The figure had a "young "vibe MOO -- dark colored shorts,and a light top. I thought young because he looked fairly slim, and seemed to move quickly.

It's real hard to imagine what he would have been doing there at that time of night. I thought he might be into burglary, but he wasn't dressed for it, and he had no bag of tools with him.

Thing is,though, if someone like this, a stranger, had taken the screen off,his prints would have been all over that screen... and the window too. And the bedroom furniture. And how did he get out ? etc etc etc...

But,yes,highly creepy. And highly coincidental ....

Is this trailer part of a tractor trailer truck that could be parked there from time to time but gone at other times?

I hope it's not a trash container. That was emptied Saturday morning.

How late does this store stay open? Could it be an employee out back taking out trash?

I know guys/girls who worked late at my store (closed or worked in the back) would sometimes be there overnight... so they could be there that late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500