AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also going back to original statements from other witnesses...

Going back through other witness statements and trying to determine if there's something in there that they should be looking at again. Also, verifying information in initial witness statements.

process of evaluating information and determining how valuable it is, if at all

He doesn't believe they have found all 5 of the walkers.

He wants to know if they saw the 6th individual!

He's downplaying the 6th person, but says they want to know if the 5 saw him!

just noticing we have a misspelling in the thread title of "Celiz", not sure who to tell to correct that?

Thank you for pointing that out! It was a typo. :(

I tried to fix it, but I couldn't..if any mods are online, I will alert them to fix it. Thank you!

He doesn't want to focus on the 6th person in the video, but wants anyone in the area that night who might have seen something to come forward.

Not losing hope or interest in any way..continuing to "plug along"

Q: How do you stay motivated?

A: The detectives are glad that they could catch a breath this weekend without a lot of interruptions to their work.

Actually LE sounds like they are losing hope. It just maybe him, but it's hard to grab a positive feeling from his words or lack of them, and the Captain Saturday afternoon.

I have a feeling based on this presser so far, they know nothing really.

Mornings are a difficult time to do daily briefings because of meetings with the investigators and detectives.

They meet with the detectives in the morning (8 am) and talk to the investigators. They want to be able to bring information to the press/public so they decided the 2 pm pressers are the way to go.

I agree completely Patty, it sounds like they are losing hope.

I have a feeling based on this presser so far, they know nothing really.

I agree. I credit LE for working extremely hard on this, and drawing on lots of resources...but I don't think they have anything right now and that's hard. :( I can't imagine what her family must be feeling.

US Marshall Service continues to play a big role in helping the investigation along.

US Marshalls continue to support and help them along; they had about 15 Marshalls, now have 8-10 Deputy Marshalls

Pima Co. SO helped them search the lake the other day

Border Patrol and Customs helped them canvass the neighborhood b/c of their experience with desert terrain and alleys.

He thinks it would be helpful for the parents to do a one on one media interview. LE has given them names and numbers of local and national media. They haven't articulated their reluctance to address the media requests to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500