AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incredible! If this is where the command post was, then there must be lots of videos of that are laying around. This is just weird. And how will they be sure the next video is the right one, if it's not time-stamped?

LE had over a week to verify the date and they say this now???? Something is rotten in Tucson.....and yes, no matter HOW she disappeared, she disappeared. Poor little girl...this breaks my heart. :banghead:

Too bad that tonight's Nancy Grace show is already in the can. She would have one huge bombshell regarding the wrong video :floorlaugh:

Don't worry, I'm sure it will be tomorrow night's bombshell. Along with the family being in hiding and refusing all media requests, etc.

Okay, then we have conflicting stories. Two other locals described this area to include the yellow tape.
Thanks.

That area did (and still may) be circled in the police tape. I suppose that entire complex could be described as the "Command Center", however where the police RV and "Press Conference Tent" were located was north of where m.p. was standing.

It couldn't have taken this long to find out they had video from the wrong night. I don't believe what LE is saying about this. I also think the parents are not talking on camera because they're afraid of someone.

I think the parents and LE know who has Isabel and why. MOO

12th street was closed completely. There should have been evidence of media and police on Cooper and side street to Celis home IMO

It would be good if someone clued LE in on the details.

The command center was in the triangle area bordered by the Party City building, the Office Max and the Celis home. The mysterious figure was behind the Office Max. (Not to be nitpicky, just to clarify.)

This does NOT make sense.

Where is the Party City bldg?

I sure get the feeling that LE has something they want the public to know but they want the family to put it out there.

All I can say is OMG! Time is certainly being wasted.

Could not believe the video date debacle. Other posters have already said what I think.

Yikes.

Something is just not right with the admission at the presser re: Oopsy guys! That's totally the wrong video of the wrong night with the 5 walkers and shadow man creeping In and out?!?!!?! Wtf?!??!

IMO theres just no way in hell such a humongous blunder could occur!! No way!! Think about it.. Several LE reviewed this video(would one not accurately assume ATLEAST 1 or more of those officers being TOP DOGS in charge??.. Especially before it's released to the public??).. So, the entire tape is reviewed.. That tape is going to be several hours of footage at minimum, possibly even 8-12hours of footage.. But minimum a couple hours of footage.. They reviewed the entire footage that is of Saturday April 21(late night) into Sunday April 22(early morning).. That time frame is literally LESS THAN 24 HOURS FROM WHEN ISA WAS ABDUCTED.. We know through locals that there was a command center erected in that exact lot where shadow creeper entered.. And we are to believe that the agents/officers that reviewed this several hours of footage AT NO TIME ON THE TAPE DID THEY SEE THE HUGE INCREASE OF LE CRAWLING AND COMBING THIS AREA THAT IS LITERALLY A FOOTBALL FIELD AWAY FROM THE WINDOW ISA WAS SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN?!?!!?

What?!!? That cannot be, right?? How could not the persons reviewing this "incorrect footage" have NOT SEEN overwhelming proof of LE's continual presence in monitoring, patrolling, and watching the direct and exact area of which the child went missing?!?!!

Moo.. It is not possible.. It is not possible "if" agents/officers thoroughly reviewed this footage prior to releasing it to the public.. IMO the only way that it is possible is that agents/officers did NOT even take the time to review the contents of the entire surveillance footage of the several hours on that video.. IMO

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

It couldn't have taken this long to find out they had video from the wrong night. I don't believe what LE is saying about this. I also think the parents are not talking on camera because they're afraid of someone.

I think the parents and LE know who has Isabel and why. MOO

I think this as well. Frankly, unless one of the 5 goes on record to say it was the wrong night, I can't believe it. And what videos would not be time-stamped nowadays?

Okay, then, have any thoughts?

Also, didn't LE keep saying the video was at 1-1:30 in the morning??? How would they know this if it wasn't time/date stamped??????!!!!!!

NO WAY would they be publicly admitting such a blooper. NO FRIGGIN' WAY....

So this surveillance video is from a security business that sells this kinds of video equipment, yet they don't have a date/time stamp on it?

Also, didn't LE keep saying the video was at 1-1:30 in the morning??? How would they know this if it wasn't time/date stamped??????!!!!!!

NO WAY would they be publicly admitting such a blooper. NO FRIGGIN' WAY....

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member