Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, six years later there have still been no arrests.

On March, 31, 2017, Police Chief Chris Magnus held a news conference and said the remains of Isabel Celis had been found in a rural area of Pima County.

He also said it wasn’t happenstance they found her but wouldn’t elaborate.

In May of 2017, News 4 Tucson obtained a copy of the case summary report dated March 3rd.

That was just a few weeks prior to Chief Magnus announcement and the date matches the date of death listed on flyers handed out at Isabel Celis Memorial.

The report said an unidentified man somehow involved in the investigation said he was afraid for his family following TPD’s announcement.

Another report showed that an unidentified man was questioned regarding the death of Celis.

He adamantly denied any involvement, and it is not known if he is still under investigation.
CRIME TRACKERS: One year after remains of Isabel Celis found

The above article is dated March 30, 2018.

I have a lot of things I need to do today...but I cant get started until they hold this presser...hubby thinks I am nutso

Ditto !! my hubby is ready to run our errands and get out on the lake for one last weekend before taking boat out for the winter and here I sit waiting for presser. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX