Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray the person who took Jahessye will drop her off at a safe place. I pray no harm comes to Jahessye.

Praying for this baby to be found and returned to her Mother and family.

Wednesday night police said they'd expanded the search area a half mile east.

"We're not so short sighted to believe that something couldn't have picked her up, or someone couldn't have picked her up and got on to a bus and gone east," said Sgt. Brent Coombs of the Glendale Police Department. "She has the ability to walk that far. She's a very able-bodied 5 year old who can get in and around and on top of and through things very easily."

Investigators said police would be combing the neighborhood overnight, and if necessary, planned to expand their search north Thursday morning.

Glendale police ask persons with any information related to this case to contact them at 623-930-3000.

http://www.kpho.com/story/15671973/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-5-year-old-girl

d*** I really did not want this one to go into another day. I am so worried about this little doll.

Searches in the air and on foot have continued. Some people living nearby were woken up Wednesday morning by officers asking to go through their homes to look for Jahessye. They were also stopping cars going in and out of the neighborhood to look inside and go through their trunks.

Late Tuesday local, state and federal teams continued to interview Jahessye's mother for information, including if she or the family had any enemies that could have taken her daughter. Detectives are not calling this an official abduction. They say the next step is to expand the search through neighborhoods to the north Thursday morning.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...old-girl-expands-from-Glendale-131728598.html
I hoped to find Jahessye on another page with those yellow letters Found Safe
icon9.gif

I know with the Amber Alert LE & the Public is looking for that car, but it seems like LE is really focusing on the immediate area where she lived. I hope that isn't short sighted.

I hope she is brought home soon, safe and sound. This has shades of Tori Stafford and Sandra Cantu.

I pizzed they waited 12 hours to get the Amber Alert out. She is 5! They should have done the Amber Alert immediately after talking to the witness that saw the woman pick up the child. Why oh why did they wait?

Where is Glendale in relation to Tucson/Phonix?

Prayers to Jahessye and her family.

Salem

Glendale is a suburb of Phoenix, the area she lives in is pretty much at the southeastern boundary between Glendale and Phoenix.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...alert-issued-for-5-year-old-jahessye-shockley

In the video it says a neighbor has seen the trucks and police activity for 2 days and has not heard nothing about the case. I understand why they didn't do a amber alert right away, because they didn't have the tip yet. Why on earth would flyer's not be distributed until now? uggg! I wonder if they did a reverse 911 to all the neighbors?

She is such a beautiful little girl and seems very happy in the photos, I hope they find her soon!!!

She is so darling!! Praying that she is brought home safely!

A female abductor (for a random abduction) is pretty rare, right?

Hoping this little one comes home safely.

strange that this little girl ran off from her yard/property and even stranger that a female picked her up and didn't take her to LE or whatever.

Oh hell. I thought I would just quickly scan this thread, as I'm already following so many cases it is interfering with my work. Just thought I would see what is going on.

Then I saw the pic of the child, and I nearly lost it. What a beautiful child!

This sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member