Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #4 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, on her facebook page Shirley said, Jhessye's reward is up to $25k. Yea thats to all of the donors Grandma Shirley.

I think "thats" was meant to be *thanks*. The real irony is, Shirley is building a reward fund which if ever paid, means her daughter will be behind bars.

I am obsessively checking this thread and googling for news on Jhessye. This nothing/nowhere feel that has settled over this case leaves me with a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Sweet Jhessye, where are you punkin? Its time for you to be brought home, so healing can begin and justice can be served.

I've resorted to looking at FB Pages for anything new. Sad isn't it?
icon9.gif

Monday, on her facebook page Shirley said, Jhessye's reward is up to $25k. Yea thats to all of the donors Grandma Shirley.

I think "thats" was meant to be *thanks*. The real irony is, Shirley is building a reward fund which if ever paid, means her daughter will be behind bars.

BBM. I could never accept a reward for turning in a child abuser, but I am kind of surprised that no one's tongue has been loosened at the thought of making $25,000 for simply telling the truth.

I've resorted to looking at FB Pages for anything new. Sad isn't it?
icon9.gif

how sad is it that there isn't even anything going on on those, not even the usual yelling and screaming. Just quiet. Not a fan of this dead calm. It unnerves me.

BBM. I could never accept a reward for turning in a child abuser, but I am kind of surprised that no one's tongue has been loosened at the thought of making $25,000 for simply telling the truth.

I could totally accept it, imagine what good some charitable children's organization could do with that money ;)

I hope Jerice is having trouble sleeping....haunted by what she did....and scared because she knows she's in really big trouble. Jerice has been to jail, so she is acutely aware of just how bad it is to be incarcerated. She knows her future is bleak. I want her to be as miserable as possible....thinking about a possible Death Penalty, or life in an Arizona prison with no possibility of parole. The other inmates are not fond of people who harm children....and the guards aren't either. They tend to look the other way.

I wonder if you read here Jerice. Maybe you do. Where is your precious little girl? How can you leave her out in the dark and the cold, all alone. Can't you at least help her now?

Just checkin and seeing if any news....We are still here baby girl!!!

I just love the photo work the folks on Where's Jhessye fb page are doing. Take a look at the photo's here -https://www.facebook.com/groups/189075421178622/photos/

Guy's shouldn't LE have heard back on the evidence collected in the apartment search? I'm hoping the silence is not indicative of negative results.

This is very lovely.

Jhessye was a beautiful little girl...just absolutely adorable. I will never forget her, or Shaniya either.

I want justice for both of these precious little girls.

We are all going to stay here Jhessye until justice is done!!!

I agree belimom, the statement makes no sense to me. I only hope they have some sort of decent lead on where else to be searching if they don't intend to search there anymore.

It makes sense to me. They did say "based on the facts they have now" which obviously means they know her body is not where they've already searched.

Where are you precious Jhessye? I am praying every day that someone finds you. It breaks my heart that you were treated so horribly!!! May your mom pay for her crimes moo!

:bump: Honey, where are you?

I believe Jhessye's body was disposed of closer to the apartment since Jerice had no car. I think she walked with Jhessye and put her somewhere, in the early morning hours.

Then the cleanup with bleach was launched....

I agree, what troubles me is the last sighting of Jhessye. I still don't feel we've nailed that down and worry that the disposal took place way sooner than that weekend of the cleaning spree.

We have to find her. I will just vomit if that woman walks away to continue on as if nothing ever happened. If that happens you know her behind will be popping out new victims left and right since I think her "living" depends on it :burn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels