Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landfill search for missing Ariz. girl to end
PHOENIX (AP) - The methodical search of an Arizona landfill for the body of a 5-year-old girl missing for about eight months is expected to finish by the end of June.

Glendale police Officer Tracey Breeden told The Associated Press on Thursday that authorities have sifted through 75% of a 36,000-square-foot area of the Butterfield Landfill in Mobile, south of the Phoenix area.

Breeden says the only items the search has turned up are documents from the date police believe Jhessye's body was dumped in a garbage bin in Tempe.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18670759/landfill-search-for-missing-ariz-girl-to-end

Please let them find Jhessye!!!

Hunter's attorney, Scott Maasen, said Thursday that she is innocent and criticized the police investigation.

``They have certainly spent a long time and a lot of taxpayer money on the search,'' he said. ``And the public at large and myself haven't seen one shred of evidence that connects Jerice Hunter to the disappearance of her daughter, period.''

http://ktar.com/6/1549295/Arizona-landfill-search-for-girl-5-to-end-in-June
I truly hope Bill Montgomery has not forgotten his promise. I can't find the link again, but IIRC he said even if Jhessye's body is not found, they will prosecute jerice.

Maasen's still whining about not getting any information on the investigation I see.

Glendale police spokeswoman Tracy Breeden tells New Times that news outlets saying the search is ending in June are "drawing the wrong conclusions."

There's no set end date to the search, she says, and police believe the people searching for Jhessye could be out there through the month of June, and possibly several weeks longer.

Bredeen says the search has covered about 75 percent of the targeted area at the landfill thus far, and while the search could continue through the month of June, variables in the weather, equipment, personnel, and other aspects could add weeks to the search.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/05/jhessye_shockley_disappearance_5.php#more
New Times seems to be the only one that asked questions regarding the statement put out to the API? Just a blog, but still!!

New Times seems to be the only one that asked questions regarding the statement put out to the API? Just a blog, but still!!

I feel better knowing that the search may still continue past June if it's necessary. Hopefully the searchers will find Jhessye in the next few days, and it won't matter anyway.

Please let them find Jhessye!!!

Thank you for this. I wanted to know how much has been searched and now I know.

I truly hope Bill Montgomery has not forgotten his promise. I can't find the link again, but IIRC he said even if Jhessye's body is not found, they will prosecute jerice.

Maasen's still whining about not getting any information on the investigation I see.

Maasen's statement is so offensive. He brings the taxpayer into it as if he gives a da%n about what it costs to find Jhessye. All he cares about is that a little girl's body remains where it was tossed, like a piece of trash, so his beloved, monstrous client has a better chance of escaping justice.

Maasen, you make me sick. Don't insult our intelligence. Your client is a vile, evil thing, inhuman, demonic, and she violated natural law, God's law and man's law by torturing her baby to death for no reason at all. You want to defend her? Fine, but don't try to insult our intelligence by telling us your client is the innocent victim of persecution - the evidence speaks for itself - or that you give a darn about the precious tax payer.

You may believe, like your putrid client, that innocent, little Jhessye deserves to remain in a garbage dump. But, the rest of the world doesn't. And it looks like LE have enough heart and soul to continue their tireless effort to find this precious miracle.

From our lips to God's ears, please let Jhessye be found!!!!!!!!!!:please:

I feel better knowing that the search may still continue past June if it's necessary. Hopefully the searchers will find Jhessye in the next few days, and it won't matter anyway.

It truly looks like they are going to do whatever it takes to search that grid until it is exhausted. May she be in that last 25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

From the lips of one Attorney to another ... You rock Gitana1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, shirley is still petitioning people (per her facebook page) to sign her petition at Change.Org

She knows about the landfill search, so what the heck? They ARE searching for Jhessye, what is wrong with this woman??!!

Also, shirley is still petitioning people (per her facebook page) to sign her petition at Change.Org

She knows about the landfill search, so what the heck? They ARE searching for Jhessye, what is wrong with this woman??!!

It's disgusting. These people - the lot of them - are frauds. They are fast-talking con artists who are used to using the system and cheating their way through life, to get what they want. They are no benefit to our society and should be shunned and excluded from it.

I hope that message is sent via a decisive finding of guilt once there is a murder trial. And maybe Shirley should be charged as an accessory. They mean something when they state "person or persons responsible." I don't trust her at all.

She knows they are searching where she is likely to be found and that is unacceptable. She would be much happier if LE was searching for an abducted little princess.

What cracks me up is that Massen is spouting false concern for taxpayer money being "wasted" with the landfill search. Wonder if he would be concerned if taxpayer funds were being "wasted" performing searches for a live kidnapped child? Betting not. His concern for taxpayers only goes so far as it benefits public perception of his client. I get it. He has a job to do. But performing that job does not require his continued BS comments to the press regarding the landfill search or whining about not having info.

He could perform his duty to his client with a simple "no charges have been filed against my client, and until or unless such time as charges are filed, I and my client have no comment on this investigation."

Don't even get me started on Shirley . . .

She knows they are searching where she is likely to be found and that is unacceptable. She would be much happier if LE was searching for an abducted little princess.

What cracks me up is that Massen is spouting false concern for taxpayer money being "wasted" with the landfill search. Wonder if he would be concerned if taxpayer funds were being "wasted" performing searches for a live kidnapped child? Betting not. His concern for taxpayers only goes so far as it benefits public perception of his client. I get it. He has a job to do. But performing that job does not require his continued BS comments to the press regarding the landfill search or whining about not having info.

He could perform his duty to his client with a simple "no charges have been filed against my client, and until or unless such time as charges are filed, I and my client have no comment on this investigation."

Don't even get me started on Shirley . . .

Great post TL.

I wonder if Maasen is on retainer? Would she need an attorney for the CPS cases (kids who were removed)? I wonder what CPS is doing in regards to her current pregnancy?

Bumping for Jhessye!!

Is that vile woman pregnant again? I hope not. And most important, I hope that baby is taken immediately, and kept safely away from 'mom' and grndma. Maybe the loving cousins should have the chance to raise that poor baby.

Yes katy, it's been reported she is pregnant again. I would normally never comment on a woman's right to have children, but under the circumstances wonder what the heck she's thinking? The last child she had was taken away at the hospital after she was born and placed in CPS' jurisdiction. Hoping she is arrested before she has the opportunity again.

My heart breaks for all the children of this woman.
icon9.gif

Yes katy, it's been reported she is pregnant again. I would normally never comment on a woman's right to have children, but under the circumstances wonder what the heck she's thinking? The last child she had was taken away at the hospital after she was born and placed in CPS' jurisdiction. Hoping she is arrested before she has the opportunity again.

My heart breaks for all the children of this woman.
icon9.gif

Yes, I usually congratulate pregnant women, especially one's who have lost a child. But this is a rare exception. :furious:

BBM...

Jerice has been living off those same taxpayers for years. Where is Massen's outrage about all that wasted money?

And if his client had left Jhessye with Tycora,instead of using that little girl to qualify for taxpayer funded housing, and then abusing her until she died....he might not have to worry about the cost of finding Jhessye in a landfill.
found
Where is his outrage over that?

Spare me your BS Massen. Save your fake outrage. Jerice is the cause of all that money being spent, and Jhessye deserves the dignity of a decent burial. Some of those same taxpayers are out there day after day trying to find her. I doubt they care about using some of their hard earned money for Jhessye. They know it's the right thing to do.

A new week is upon us, and renewed hope that Jhessye is found and brought home to us!

I'm so hoping Jhessye is found soon. Monsoon season starts July 3/4-ish, I can only imagine how much more hellish that will make the landfill. :please:

Maasen's statement is so offensive. He brings the taxpayer into it as if he gives a da%n about what it costs to find Jhessye. All he cares about is that a little girl's body remains where it was tossed, like a piece of trash, so his beloved, monstrous client has a better chance of escaping justice.

Maasen, you make me sick. Don't insult our intelligence. Your client is a vile, evil thing, inhuman, demonic, and she violated natural law, God's law and man's law by torturing her baby to death for no reason at all. You want to defend her? Fine, but don't try to insult our intelligence by telling us your client is the innocent victim of persecution - the evidence speaks for itself - or that you give a darn about the precious tax payer.

You may believe, like your putrid client, that innocent, little Jhessye deserves to remain in a garbage dump. But, the rest of the world doesn't. And it looks like LE have enough heart and soul to continue their tireless effort to find this precious miracle.

From our lips to God's ears, please let Jhessye be found!!!!!!!!!!:please:

Maasen/Jerice/Shirley - Jose/KC/Cindy. I never thought I would see a repeat of that mess in FL. I've been proven wrong. :banghead: :banghead:

Come on baby girl, lead the searchers to you so you can rest eternally away from that land fill, in a special place just for little angels.

Who is hooking up with this monster?? that is what I cannot for the life of me figure out. There seems to be no shortage of prospective sperm donors at this woman's beck and call.

It just completely confounds me how men continue to impregnate her. Do they know who they are laying down with? Do they not care? Are they clueless as to what she is accused of doing to her child or just heartless and uncaring if they create yet another victim with/for her?

Uggh. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member