Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed through the docs. No wonder it took LE a long time to rule out an abduction and focus on Jerice completely. Hundreds of pages of tips from people who saw little girls who looked like Jhessye.

yep. I guess Shirley can see for herself how seriously LE took Jhessye's case and how seriously they did indeed investigate the possibility of abduction. Unfortunately for she and Jerice, the investigation, led by the leads, ended up pointing nowhere but back at them.

I've been gone for awhile, my heart needed a little break. After scanning this last page here, your comments and thoughts scare me, as it appears some horrific things happened to our wee one. Just wanted to say hi.
PS. Fyi, I danced a hearty jig when jerice was arrested.

"Do I look like I hurt my daughter"

357-2.jpg

Absolutely, ma'am.

The "I-didn't-raise-no-monster" comment sounds pretty self-serving. Never mind about justice for Jhessye if it reflects badly upon my person, let's just make up something.

Sounds a tad familiar, no?

incorrect. several relatives reported their concerns to LE and to CPS. Their concerns were not addressed. They were kept from Jhessye and therefor saw her very infrequently. When they did, they were shocked and concerned. They did everything you are supposed to do. Report. Try to stay allowed in her sphere to monitor her condition. They were thwarted by Jerice, Shirley, CPS and LE.

The rest of the jerks, mostly friends, relatives and associates on Shirley side of the family apparently ignored the abuse but were happy to tell LE what "dumb*ss girl" Jerice was and that she would whoop those kids so bad it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine she may have whooped Jerice to death. (see [unusual person] Ricky's interview with LE)

(is there an absolute disgust emoticon? I sure could use one for some of these folks)

If you find that emoticon.. pass it to me as well please. Thank you so much for the link tlcox.. I also have been wading through all the docs since yesterday afternoon. George (Ed) Shockley's..(Jhessey's father).. his interview just about did me in, I was crying as I read through it. Even as messed up as he is, with his own set of issues of abusing and molesting.. he can see how Jerice has extremely monstrous issues and could kill her own child and he tried to stop her. His description of the fight between Jerice, himself and the child she went to jail for beating.. was heartbreaking beyond belief. For him, I have pity.. you can tell that he has a clue and at least attempts to do right (even in the midst of alot of his screwed up perspectives).. but as he describes life with Jerice and her background and upbringing, I feel that Jerice is a monster and there is nothing on this planet that can change who she is deep inside. By reading his account of life with her.. it is clear she KNEW she was out of control, she KNEW she could not care for those children and she KNEW she would abuse them over and over again.. and she just doesn't care at all.. they are pawns for her to get what SHE wants, something that she can use to scam more money out of anyone and everyone and that's all she gives a rat's patootie about.

She is beyond disgusting.. she is evil.

Wild

Another snippet from the Police reports...Seems like old Shirley was fully aware of what happened to Jhessye :furious:

I knew it....I knew it....I just knew it!

Shirley and her big mouth running all the time. I hope they come after her next.:jail:

"Remembering Jhessye Shockley, 1 year after disappearance"

An article on the local Fox station discusses the case up to now, and includes this statement by Glendale P.D.-

"The Glendale Police Department would like to acknowledge the significance of today as the one year anniversary of the investigation into the disappearance of Jhessye Shockley. On October 11, 2011, officers were called to an apartment complex in south Glendale for what would later evolve into an approximate yearlong investigation that would have a significant impact on the lives of many people in our community, and would change a family forever.

As we look back on the year, we are saddened by the circumstances that we know lead to the disappearance and death of Jhessye and the arrest of Jerice Hunter, and yet we are encouraged by the outpouring of support from our law enforcement partners and the community as a whole. Rarely does an investigation invoke so many different emotions for so many people. None of us will ever forget little Jhessye, and remembrance of her weighs heavily upon our hearts today."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/1...g-jhessye-shockley-1-year-after-disappearance

"Friend stands by Jerice Hunter; believes Jhessye is alive"

An article at the local CBS station interviews a few friends and neighbors. I am not going to waste my time right now quoting anyone that supports Jerice; the headline is enough. Instead, I want to focus on the neighbor, Hilda Garcia, that helped with the search for Jhessye in the early days. The article quotes Ms. Garcia as saying, ""I don't want to forget about her... we shouldn't forget about her".

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/1...g-jhessye-shockley-1-year-after-disappearance

"Remembering Jhessye Shockley, 1 year after disappearance"

An article on the local Fox station discusses the case up to now, and includes this statement by Glendale P.D.-

"The Glendale Police Department would like to acknowledge the significance of today as the one year anniversary of the investigation into the disappearance of Jhessye Shockley. On October 11, 2011, officers were called to an apartment complex in south Glendale for what would later evolve into an approximate yearlong investigation that would have a significant impact on the lives of many people in our community, and would change a family forever.

As we look back on the year, we are saddened by the circumstances that we know lead to the disappearance and death of Jhessye and the arrest of Jerice Hunter, and yet we are encouraged by the outpouring of support from our law enforcement partners and the community as a whole. Rarely does an investigation invoke so many different emotions for so many people. None of us will ever forget little Jhessye, and remembrance of her weighs heavily upon our hearts today."

I bet Jerice is wishing right about now that the police really DIDN'T care about black babies, like she tried to convince the media....

"Investigative report reveals more about Jhessye Shockley case"

An article from a local independent station discusses a few more of the unanswered questions.

"A woman told investigators she met Hunter at a shelter, and Hunter wanted to have an affair. The woman stayed a week with Jhessye and her mom at their apartment and told investigators she didn't like how Hunter treated the child. She told investigators Hunter spanked her daughter everyday while she was staying there. The woman was also questioned about a suitcase she left at the apartment when she moved. The woman told investigators the suitcase was big enough to put Jhessye in." BBM

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Invest...re-about-Jhessye-Shockley-case-173788001.html

Please, God, let Shirley get her crooked arse thrown in the pokey, too.

She has Jhessye's blood on her hands, too. Evil.

I can see I've got a lot of catching up to do. Hello to all my long lost friends:seeya: it's good to see you all again.

I bet Jerice is wishing right about now that the police really DIDN'T care about black babies, like she tried to convince the media....

You know, I remember Jerice saying that, and I remember her mother saying that, and I can't cogently express a response to their claims right now without using words I would regret later.

Speaking of Shirley, I wonder if she's had time to read the entire report yet? I wonder if she would even bother? Anyone know when was the last time she made any public comments?

"Jhessye Shockley case reaches one-year anniversary"

An article at azcentral.com (the local paper's website) goes over some of what has transpired in the past year. It also includes a short interview with one of Jerice's sons. (Note: I believe he is an adult, but I will edit his name because I don't remember the rules right now.)

"(EDIT NAME), Jerice Hunter’s son, defended his mother in an interview Wednesday with 12 News. He said he doesn’t believe the allegations against his mother. “I think there’s something more to this story and something that’s not being said,” he said. (EDIT NAME) added: “She managed to make sure we had clothes on our backs, three meals to eat a day, you know, if not more… and a nice roof over our heads and always made sure to get us Halloween costumes and Christmas gifts. Sounds like the perfect mom to me.” He said Jhessye's disappearance is devastating to the family, let alone his mother’s arrest in the case.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/westsideinsider/172877

I'm working my way thru the police reports, and maybe it's just me, but is anyone else bothered by the names of everyone who called in tips being listed in the reports?

OK.. I admit.. that one caught me unaware. In spite of how horrible this is.. I burst out laughing at that one.

PERFECTLY STATED, AZlawyer!

Wild

"Jhessye Shockley case reaches one-year anniversary"

An article at azcentral.com (the local paper's website) goes over some of what has transpired in the past year. It also includes a short interview with one of Jerice's sons. (Note: I believe he is an adult, but I will edit his name because I don't remember the rules right now.)

"(EDIT NAME), Jerice Hunter’s son, defended his mother in an interview Wednesday with 12 News. He said he doesn’t believe the allegations against his mother. “I think there’s something more to this story and something that’s not being said,” he said. (EDIT NAME) added: “She managed to make sure we had clothes on our backs, three meals to eat a day, you know, if not more… and a nice roof over our heads and always made sure to get us Halloween costumes and Christmas gifts. Sounds like the perfect mom to me.” He said Jhessye's disappearance is devastating to the family, let alone his mother’s arrest in the case.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/westsideinsider/172877

That is so sad imo... he left out all the most important things that make up the perfect mom. It's not just about the material stuff.

She and shirley both ...

That is so sad imo... he left out all the most important things that make up the perfect mom. It's not just about the material stuff.

Yes, interesting that he managed to come up with such a long list of "perfect mom" attributes without mentioning love, affection, kindness, not killing your kids....

You know, I remember Jerice saying that, and I remember her mother saying that, and I can't cogently express a response to their claims right now without using words I would regret later.

Speaking of Shirley, I wonder if she's had time to read the entire report yet? I wonder if she would even bother? Anyone know when was the last time she made any public comments?

She has slunk back into the darkness, haven't seen any public media comments from her recently. Only those she makes on her facebook page, where she still claims Jhessye is missing and asks people to keep looking for her.

I want to challenge those who are commenting in support on shirley's page. Please take the time to read the report GPD has released. Afterwards, if you still choose to stand beside her, let's truthfully call that support, what it really is;

• You approve of welfare fraud, perjury, violating child custody laws, child abuse, and lastly, you support murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173