AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

I interpret LVD's smiling as her resolve to not appear sad or defeated in front of the cameras. I'd love to see her as she lies in her cell day after day. She's looking pale and pasty these days.
Oh, she won't be lying around. She'll have become the pod beautician, combining her hairdressing skills with chat about her belief system.

MOO

I interpret LVD's smiling as her resolve to not appear sad or defeated in front of the cameras. I'd love to see her as she lies in her cell day after day. She's looking pale and pasty these days.
If her face is at rest,all the wrinkles & deep valleys show up.
Someone must of told her smiling deflects .
Ugh. Just sure evil.

Moo

Last edited:

Deputies wrote that Vallow was “extremely talkative” and “cooperative” during the extradition drive and that they couldn’t talk to her about her cases.

Still, she asked if her husband, Chad Daybell, would be indicted in Arizona, too.

12News previously reported that MCAO declined to prosecute Chad Daybell in the Chandler and Gilbert cases.

Deputies wrote that Vallow was “extremely talkative” and “cooperative” during the extradition drive and that they couldn’t talk to her about her cases.

Still, she asked if her husband, Chad Daybell, would be indicted in Arizona, too.

12News previously reported that MCAO declined to prosecute Chad Daybell in the Chandler and Gilbert cases.
She's probably hoping to see him again. Doesn't realize that they'll be in prison in different states.

I wonder if the Daybell kids will be at their daddy's trial?
Three of his five children were present at his arraignment in June 2021. I'm guessing they might travel to Boise for some of it, buy maybe not for the entire trial, which is predicted to take eight weeks. It's also a matter of time and expenses for the families. I don't know if Chad's children watched any of Lori's trial (live-streamed to Madison County Courthouse).

Three of his five children were present at his arraignment in June 2021. I'm guessing they might travel to Boise for some of it, buy maybe not for the entire trial, which is predicted to take eight weeks. It's also a matter of time and expenses for the families. I don't know if Chad's children watched any of Lori's trial (live-streamed to Madison County Courthouse).
I hope the deniers are there, at least. The truth is hard to accept but Lori didn’t have her affair alone. Chad knew Charles would be murdered. He also knew he put her kids under the dirt in his own yard!! (Sorry kind of graphic) And no telling what he and Lori and Alex did to Tylee. He’s a monster.

Edits to add: Chad killed their Mother!!!

I hope the deniers are there, at least. The truth is hard to accept but Lori didn’t have her affair alone. Chad knew Charles would be murdered. He also knew he put her kids under the dirt in his own yard!! (Sorry kind of graphic) And no telling what he and Lori and Alex did to Tylee. He’s a monster.

Edits to add: Chad killed their Mother!!!
It always bothers me when the victim in a case's children support their killer parent, and not the victim themselves. That's not justice.

It always bothers me when the victim in a case's children support their killer parent, and not the victim themselves. That's not justice.
Despite Chad's kids professing it was all Lori's doing, not a single one showed up for a single day of the trial for their mother's murder. Very interesting.

Maybe prophet daddy dearest instructed them not to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back