GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

I wonder what went on during this conference. Is this where she learned the father would be getting visitation?

EDIT: Well, I was trying to quote a previous post from ellbee, but I screwed something up, lol. Sorry.

I can't confirm but I believe so

I live in Southern California and a local mechanical engineering company puts missing kids' flyers on their work trucks. This morning on my way to work I saw Madeline & Williams' missing flyer posted on there. I knew about the case prior due to WS but I think that is a really good way to get some visability and I wish more companies would do the same. Hoping they are located ASAP!!

I live in Southern California and a local mechanical engineering company puts missing kids' flyers on their work trucks. This morning on my way to work I saw Madeline & Williams' missing flyer posted on there. I knew about the case prior due to WS but I think that is a really good way to get some visability and I wish more companies would do the same. Hoping they are located ASAP!!

And I live here in Arizona and first heard about them being missing here on WS, so the fact that you saw a flyer there is interesting.

And I live here in Arizona and first heard about them being missing here on WS, so the fact that you saw a flyer there is interesting.

I agree, that is interesting! Local LE and media here in Arizona haven't been really involved in this case. That's awesome, hopefully there is a happy ending in this case. For that sweet boys sake.

By granting the father full custody, does her being missing now fall under the window of kidnapping? I ask because when she left she DID have partial custody and is allowed to travel without permission. She doesn't HAVE TO let anyone know where she is as long as she has the baby back to the other guardian when her time is up, right?
Unless I am mistaken she was due to hand over the child for the father's parental time on the day she went missing.

Depending on how a custody agreement is written there can be limitations on how far away a child can be taken without the other parent's consent and/or the court's permission - especially out of state. This is the case where it is likely that one of the parents in a 50/50 joint custody arrangement attempts to move far enough away as to gain de facto full custody since it would also require the other parent to move and disrupt their life in order to make 50/50 joint custody practical.

<modsnip>

I am not going to dig into another person's religion and condemn it but the present scenario is tricky in that world.

<modsnip>
Yes, it was all so very sad to read ....

My guess is perhaps Madeline's mom feels like her daughter is under attack, with her ex-husband and ex-MIL claiming that she has a history of mental illness (which, if true, must be taken extremely seriously, even if that means the baby is placed in the care of someone other than the mom while she receives treatment, but Madeline's mom says it is untrue). <modsnip> I'm sure her judgment is somewhat clouded by everything that's happening, too and I doubt this type of behavior is typical of her.

I am very, very worried for Madeline and William. I really do not get the sense that Madeline ran away with William because she didn't want to share him with his father, or to harm herself or the baby. I am in fact more leaning towards a scenario where Madeline is being made to appear as though she left on her own volition, and while William is currently being taken care of someone and will show up at a random location in the near future, Madeline will not :(.

I hope I'm completely wrong, and that they come home safe and sound today, -and I know based on my own experience sorting out custody issues isn't exactly fun ...- both parents grow up a bit -they are quite young, after all ...- and look out for the best interest of precious William. I am so sorry he is having to go through this.

<modsnip>

Just came across this one. I'm so worried about this cutie. This is so weird. I'm on the fence with this one.

In the news video posted, her mom sounds like she is crying/bawling. No tears. Could be the shock of it all. <modsnip> MY OWN OBSERVATIONS/OPINIONS

<snip>
I am very, very worried for Madeline and William. I really do not get the sense that Madeline ran away with William because she didn't want to share him with his father, or to harm herself or the baby. I am in fact more leaning towards a scenario where Madeline is being made to appear as though she left on her own volition, and while William is currently being taken care of someone and will show up at a random location in the near future, Madeline will not :(.
<snip>
^^^This^^^

How was she getting to her attorney? What was she driving? I feel like that's been omitted purposefully.

What is the address of the attorney? What was the expected route? Where was the ex during the time she first went missing and the next 48 hours? Where do her friends live that she was going to visit? Were they interviewed?

What is the address of the attorney? What was the expected route? Where was the ex during the time she first went missing and the next 48 hours? Where do her friends live that she was going to visit? Were they interviewed?
From the location where Madeline and William were last seen ("McKellips Road and Stapley Drive in Mesa") to the office of her attorney (name found in the court case info.) appears to be approximately a 13-minute drive or an hour-and-fifty-minute walk: https://goo.gl/maps/sWUKseQEsSv

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a &#8220;fact,&#8221; you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

modnote: comments in articles are not considered factual unless you can link to MSM or approved sources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back