AZ AZ - Pima Co., HispFem UP4923, 15-20, alias 'Maria Mendez Morales', Jun'08

Mazama, I keep getting Sofia. It still isn't really clear, but the pictures linked above are the best I'm going to get it.
There also appeared to be some tracing almost like a doodle on the S when I was lightening, leading me to believe that she may have been on the phone with someone, and was doodling as she talked, but that is 100% speculation on my part.

I believe you are correct...it looks to be Sofia with the F and not the PH.

I'm wondering if the paper with the church information was a place for illegals to go to for food and shelter? or...maybe it is a church in Mexico that helps people to get across the border to the USA? or...?

Back to searching...

Maz

:cow:

Looks like the home address of the pastors (pastores, domicilio) Jesus Manuel M______ and Cruz Valenzuela. Possibly husband and wife pastors?

On the second scrap of paper:

Elubia (first name - feminine)

770-748-4320

On ATT:

Marco Gonzales
338 S. Cave Springs Rd.
Atlanta, GA
http://www.realpageslive.com/guide/GA/Atlanta_White_and_Yellow_Pages/Residence/2-664.asp#

but on AnyWho (reverse phone number) it shows several people at

2280 Collard Valley Rd.
Cedartown, GA 30125
http://whitepages.anywho.com/results.php?ReportType=33&qi=0&qk=10&qnpa=770&qnpanxx=770748&qnpanxx7=7707484&qnxx=748&qp=7484320&qstation=4320

Sofía (first name - feminine)

On the first scrap of paper:

Pastores (Church Ministers):
Jesus
Cruz Valenzuela

Domicilio (Address):
Blvd. Pino #16
Col. Benito Juarez

Tel. (Telephone):
37-4-0886

Servicios (Church services):
Jueves (Thursday) 5:00 p.m.
Domingo (Sunday) 11:00 a.m.

I think the photo on the false document is the same girl as the UID, but I don't think Reyna is a match. The UID/doc photo looks almost identical to my daughter (which is extremely creepy for me), but Reyna looks nothing like my daughter. Just my personal take on it.

The girl in the document photo looks tomboyish, while Reyna looks extremely girly; also, I think the mouth on the girl in the doc photo is elongated more horizontally than Reyna's.

You guys seemed to be on the right track...
Wondering why activity stopped? Or if Reyna was ever ruled out?

kivasupporter said:
On the first scrap of paper:

Pastores (Church Ministers):
Jesus
Cruz Valenzuela

Domicilio (Address):
Blvd. Pino #16
Col. Benito Juarez

Tel. (Telephone):
37-4-0886

Servicios (Church services):
Jueves (Thursday) 5:00 p.m.
Domingo (Sunday) 11:00 a.m.

There is now street view of these addresses:

This address has no number 16 - the street numbers are all over the place - short street:
Pino 16
Cuautlixco, 62749 Cuautla, MOR, Mexico
LINK VIEW MAP

This address also came up on google map so I included it:
Pino 16
Volcanes de Cuautla, 62757 Cuautla, MOR, Mexico
LINK VIEW MAP

This address I used the name Benito 'Juárez' and this is the place that came up.
Pino 16
Benito Juárez, 62760 Emiliano Zapata, MOR, Mexico

LINK VIEW MAP

This may or may not help - there is a stationary store down the street. telephone number: 368-1777 another phone number on the wall: 368-0342
Best to check the map - I cant read what the writing says.
LINK VIEW MAP

These types of cases hit home so hard for me. My husband crossed over without papers YEARS ago (don't worry -- we're doing it legally now; been two years separated last month due to the lengthy legal immigration process). But anyway a piece of me hurts so bad for those who crossed and lost their lives. Their families may never know or have any rest. :(

I've spent some time near the area in Morelos where the numbers were traced - it is beautiful there.

The name in the card looks like Jesus Manuel.
The code in the back of the card (770) is a code for numbers from Morelos, so I think we're on the right track there.
I looked at all the Catholic churches in Cuernavaca and didn't find our address. Will continue looking.

I'm too shy to call the phone number in the card, but perhaps I should give it a try...

Forgive the double post, but I tried calling both numbers. I used the code 770 in Mexico for the number in the front, and that number was invalid. I used the number for "Elubia" (which btw is an incredibly uncommon name in Mexico but I've actually met one person by that name) and there was no answer.

Crow Hang Village - is actually Crowhang Village located in Topawa - (as far as I can work out) - very small place about 34 miles by road to where she was found.
There is a District Office there and a Mission - though the phone numbers don't match any on her paper/s:
Office: 520-383-1939
San Salano Mission: 520-383-2350

There are 2 Catholic churches close to Tuscon from Topawa -
Immaculate Conception Church (71.9mi) - Ajo, AZ 85321
Phone: (520) 387-5269 / Phone: (520) 387-7049

Our Lady of The Valley Parish (49.3mi)
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Phone: (520) 625-4536 / Phone: (520) 625-7747
Holy Family Center:
Phone: (520) 625-7747

I wonder if people there were asked if they knew her or was she getting help from them?

http://goo.gl/maps/yCxtY

Attachments

• TOPAWA - SELLS - LOCATION OF UID - AZ.jpg
    TOPAWA - SELLS - LOCATION OF UID - AZ.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 73
Respectfully sniped:
... Jesus Manuel M______ and Cruz Valenzuela. Possibly husband and wife pastors?

I was checking the name from the piece of paper. Good call on getting the 'Manuel' name after 'Jesus' ... i had been looking at what that was for ages on the piece of paper.

A check came up with 90 matches of Jesus (M) Manuel Valenzuela in Arizona - but there were only 5 who lived in Tuscon as well as places close to there.
On the list: No. 24, 38, 40, 41 , 57
https://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=11&qf=Jesus&qn=Valenzuela&qs=AZ&focusfirst=1

It may mean nothing - but its there if its needed.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/floresrubio_maria.html
floresrubio_maria.jpg

Pros; Same first name, Rubio went missing December 2007 (from Dover, FL) Height reported 4'3" (so, short stature fits) and may have gone to Mexico on her own accord, turned 14 in February 2008, looks are very similar to photo of fake ID! Rubio supposedly has "very pointed" canine teeth, the "Maria" Jane's teeth are hard for me to compare in her post-mortem photo, so not sure....

Surely, this girl was already compared but NAMUS hasn't listed any rule-outs!
Let me read y'all's thoughts on her, and I will go from there.....

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/floresrubio_maria.html
floresrubio_maria.jpg

Pros; Same first name, Rubio went missing December 2007 (from Dover, FL) Height reported 4'3" (so, short stature fits) and may have gone to Mexico on her own accord, turned 14 in February 2008, looks are very similar to photo of fake ID! Rubio supposedly has "very pointed" canine teeth, the "Maria" Jane's teeth are hard for me to compare in her post-mortem photo, so not sure....

Surely, this girl was already compared but NAMUS hasn't listed any rule-outs!
Let me read y'all's thoughts on her, and I will go from there.....

Not that I'm the best at this, but there seems to be a strong facial resemblance as well. It looks very promising to me.

They do look alike, but I really really think this girl was coming in from Mexico...

The 770 number was amongst her things. Also, it really HAS to be in Georgia because apparently, 770 is like the one number that doesn't exist as an area code in Mexico.

The other phone number (in Col. Bonito Juarez) does not list an area code at all, so I am assuming that it is an area that Jane Doe was familiar with, or spent enough time in that she didn't need to know the area code. Or possibly, that she only used that phone number while staying locally.

If the address that FigTree posted above is the right Pino 16, the dialing code would be 748. Maybe someone that speaks Spanish can try calling 748-374-0886 in Mexico? Dialing code is +52 (I think from the US people dial 01152, or maybe it's 00152, not sure).

They do look alike, but I really really think this girl was coming in from Mexico...

The 770 number was amongst her things. Also, it really HAS to be in Georgia because apparently, 770 is like the one number that doesn't exist as an area code in Mexico.

The other phone number (in Col. Bonito Juarez) does not list an area code at all, so I am assuming that it is an area that Jane Doe was familiar with, or spent enough time in that she didn't need to know the area code. Or possibly, that she only used that phone number while staying locally.

If the address that FigTree posted above is the right Pino 16, the dialing code would be 748. Maybe someone that speaks Spanish can try calling 748-374-0886 in Mexico? Dialing code is +52 (I think from the US people dial 01152, or maybe it's 00152, not sure).

Maria's information says she might have traveled to Mexico, so she could have been returning.

Maria's information says she might have traveled to Mexico, so she could have been returning.

True, just seems off to me somehow. The nose and mouth look right, but the eyes look off to me. Also, Maria is listed as 4'3" whereas UID is 4'9". I know that she could have grown, but 6 inches in 6 months, for a girl of 13, would be a lot. Also, DNA is available for both of them...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back