GUILTY AZ - Sidney Cranston, 40, Kingman, 16 June 2015 *Arrest*

Buyers don't normally pick up Realtors. Usually, they take 2 separate cars. Use to be, the Realtor would pick up the client. Now days with Realtors and crime it's safer to take 2 cars.

A friend of mine met a client at a high $ home in Ormond Beach a few years ago. The client duct taped her hands and mouth and put her in a closet and then he and his accomplice stole a lot of electronics and whatever else they could get into their car. Fortunately, she was not harmed and she won't show property by herself anymore.

The other thing, if he had an issue with clients after he sold them a property, the clients should've taken the complaint up with the Board of Realtors. Someone may be able to look up Sid's Licsense and see if there was a complaint lodge against him.

And why would he go to a city meeting wearing those clothes? Is it that laid back in that town? Seems inappropriate to me. Jmo

BBM

Thanks for bringing up these points. I was just jotting down ideas that I wanted to ask about as I read through. You beat me to the punch/

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29381586/search-underway-for-missing-az-realtor#ixzz3duIL1ReN

I see absolutely nothing suspicious about what the neighbor saw. It was stated early on that he was picked up at his home by a client(s) in order to go out and show property. Sounds to me like that is exactly what the neighbor saw happen. What's suspicious about it ? Somebody want to help me out here.....?

Doesn't the realtor usually pick up the client for a showing?

His web page shows he was looking to sell some 20 of his own properties, total value over $700,000. It doesn't indicate he showed other people's properties. So he didn't have to dress or behave like a regular realtor. His real estate page shows he WAS was willing to finance buyers, at 12% per annum, which I find pretty unusual. I would be wary of people who accept that kind of rate. His home page now shows he was offering 0% financing http://www.donerightland.com/property-list.

Also, under the contact me tab, he states he is in Mexico, which corresponds with his recent comments on his facebook page.

<snip>

Cranston still has family living in Wilson, N.Y. who are using ******** to raise money to hire a private investigator. According to the page, though law enforcement is working to find Cranston, the family wants to hire a private investigator because they “fear if something doesn’t break soon, we’ll lose what little hope we have left to find Sid alive.”

If you’d like to donate, click here.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/former-wnyer-missing-in-az-after-meeting-client

Check the tabs on the link below. There is a map with property he has for sale and also a property list with locations.

WalMart Distribution Center
Sunday, June 22, 2014
&#8203;Yes folks, it is finally happening. I checked with Development Services at the county and they confirmed that WalMart has pulled grading permits for their new distribution center just south of Kingman at the Griffith Road exit.

I think this is sort of a big deal because one of the largest companies in the country (maybe the #1 largest?) is moving forward to take advantage of the benefits that make Mohave County one of the best places to set up business. The intersection of 93 and 40 is a key reason for WalMart selecting the Kingman location. Also, land is cheap, labor is cheap, and taxes are cheap. This will not be the case forever. Of course, remote property will be cheap for another century or two but the properties closer to civilization will be getting a big boost in value in the next decade or so as the economy continues to recover and US-93 gets converted into I-11. Big things are happening- it all takes time, but this is the first big step in that direction.

For those that are not aware, WalMart bought 207 acres of land (APN &#8203;206-04-016) on Apache Road south of Kingman in what is known as the "industrial corridor". According to County records, they bought the property in March of 2006 for $4.14 million. Then the economy crashed like a lead balloon and nothing happened. Until now. This is great news!

by Sid Cranston at 8:36 AM in Opinions
Email a link

http://www.donerightland.com/blog

He has a number of properties listed on a vacant land sales site, including several in Golden Valley, which has been mentioned as a location he was headed. http://www.landwatch.com/Mohave-County-Arizona-Land-for-sale/pid/289377638

He says this about himself on that site: "I am a civil engineer licensed in Arizona, California, and Texas. All of my investment dollars and retirement money is invested in real estate in Mohave County, Arizona. Most of my property is vacant land although I do have a few improved properties. I have been buying property since 2004 and I have about 35 properties available and I am now more interested in selling than buying. Some of my land is held by Equity Trust Company which handles my IRA. Since I am not able to access money within my retirement account for a number of years, I have no problem offering seller financing on most of my properties."

He has a number of properties listed on a vacant land sales site, including several in Golden Valley, which has been mentioned as a location he was headed. http://www.landwatch.com/Mohave-County-Arizona-Land-for-sale/pid/289377638

He says this about himself on that site: "I am a civil engineer licensed in Arizona, California, and Texas. All of my investment dollars and retirement money is invested in real estate in Mohave County, Arizona. Most of my property is vacant land although I do have a few improved properties. I have been buying property since 2004 and I have about 35 properties available and I am now more interested in selling than buying. Some of my land is held by Equity Trust Company which handles my IRA. Since I am not able to access money within my retirement account for a number of years, I have no problem offering seller financing on most of my properties."
Not to be derisive, but he gives away a lot of personal information in the above blurb. More than I'd disclose if it were my business. Makes me think this guy isn't too formal in any area of his life.

I think if it was common knowledge he carries around a large bank roll, as some big shots and wannabes do, that gives almost anyone motive. He could be anywhere.

All of his vehicles are accounted for? So he did not drive over to Vegas, most likely?

Also my good friend sells land as a broker here in ABQ and always wears khakis and a golf shirt-never a suit or tie. Somehow, selling land does not lend itself to formal business attire, as usually the prospects are going to want to walk every inch of it. I don't find his jeans, etc that unusual for the Southwest.

Is he married? Divorced? Who reported him missing?

I noticed he mentioned "we" in some earlier FB posts where he updates on a new location. He also mentions having a van and I see one parked on the property listing for the Club Avenue property.

I wonder if that van is accounted for or if he took it for a jaunt to Mexico. His cell service does not always work there (according to his business page)
My initial reaction is that he took off and went to Mexico for a bit but if it's not like him to do so without telling someone - that would sway me to the foul play side . Could he have been detained in Mexico for any reason - in one post he mentions that the van wasn't torn apart by police when he parked it and fell asleep....maybe he ran into some trouble there ?

Edited to add- he was married at one point - according to a Commenter who lived next to him and his wife . Not sure if that is still the case.

But if he took off someplace...what vehicle did he take? Is one missing?

I noticed he mentioned "we" in some earlier FB posts where he updates on a new location. He also mentions having a van and I see one parked on the property listing for the Club Avenue property.

I wonder if that van is accounted for or if he took it for a jaunt to Mexico. His cell service does not always work there (according to his business page)
My initial reaction is that he took off and went to Mexico for a bit but if it's not like him to do so without telling someone - that would sway me to the foul play side . Could he have been detained in Mexico for any reason - in one post he mentions that the van wasn't torn apart by police when he parked it and fell asleep....maybe he ran into some trouble there ?

Edited to add- he was married at one point - according to a Commenter who lived next to him and his wife . Not sure if that is still the case.

Regarding BBM, their names are listed on a business together. From doing a search, she appears to be in FL.

Easylink LLC

http://www.arizonacorporates.com/corp/104521.html

Not sure if this has already been posted.

<snip>

&#8220;Sid and I became friends about 10 years ago. We're like brothers,&#8221; said Cranston's friend, Al Blanco.

Blanco said he had lunch with Cranston last Tuesday. That was the last time he saw him. Phone records show Cranston's last call was made about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday to the company that manages his trust.
<modsnip>

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29381586/search-underway-for-missing-az-realtor

https://www.facebook.com/bullheadcitybee

MISSING REALTOR UPDATE:
An independent search party has been formed by Sidney Cranston's brother, Chris, tonight to begin searching several of his brother's properties.

Cranston has been missing for a week now and was last seen getting into a vehicle with two unknown individuals to reportedly show property in the rural areas of Kingman and Golden Valley.

Cranston's brother received a copy of the spreadsheet list of potential properties Cranston may have been showing earlier tonight by Kingman Police.

Anyone wanting to assist with the search team is asked to call Chris at 704-622-9599 for more information.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29381586/search-underway-for-missing-az-realtor#ixzz3duIL1ReN

I see absolutely nothing suspicious about what the neighbor saw. It was stated early on that he was picked up at his home by a client(s) in order to go out and show property. Sounds to me like that is exactly what the neighbor saw happen. What's suspicious about it ? Somebody want to help me out here.....?

It would be very suspicious to me if these persons have not contacted LE saying they were at his residence.

And have the two supposed clients contacted LE? If not, this is not going to end well for Sid. imo

He had to leave with someone since his motorcycle was at home. If those people have not contacted LE there is a reason and it isn't a good one.

Males in real estate who show property alone can be just as vulnerable as females. Showing property alone has become dangerous now with so many of them being harmed or worse in recent years.

Sid has not just gone off on his own without calling anyone. If his phone has been turned off then the persons who were with him turned it off.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back