Deceased/Not Found AZ - Tyler, 4, & Ariana Payne (dec'd), 2, Tucson, 2006 *Payne & Gonzales guilty*

mysteriew said:
It is most usually the female (I refuse to call her a mother) who prepares the food for the family and makes sure the children eat. The woman should be charged too.
The fact that she hasn't does make me wonder. Right after they found her body, they 'took the man into custody' and right away began looking in the landfill. Which makes me think that someone is cooperating with the investigation and told LE about the little boy. Possibly the woman?
The girlfriend is also in jail.

These two are nothing but junkies. But they had enough sense to feed one child. I don't know how anyone could starve two little kids to death. They are monsters in my eyes. Why in the world didn't this guy take the kids back to his ex if he didn't want to be bothered with them? These little ones had no one on their side. Both of these people should spend the rest of their lives in prison with a bread and water meal three times a day...if that. I hope that the other prisoners take their food away from them or spit in it or something.
They will be hated for doing what they did to those two little ones.

Doesn't it seem like there's a lot of this "starving the kids to death" going around? Are we really that barbaric? Sick and sad.

Doesn't it seem like there's a lot of this "starving the kids to death" going around? Are we really that barbaric? Sick and sad.

I agree, it's barbaric. Sadly, controlling food intake, biting, and too hot/cold bath water are common forms of child abuse/torture.

Sadly, controlling food intake, biting, and too hot/cold bath water are common forms of child abuse/torture.

Yes, very common. It just seems like there are more folks taking it to the extreme of death lately, was all I was noticing.

These poor beautiful babies. May they rest in peace.

Attachments

• Payne kids.jpg
    Payne kids.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 236
Those poor kids. May they rest in peace.

I hope the father and girlfriend fry. :furious:

It's so hard to believe that anyone could do anything to harm a child, theirs or anyone else's. What did those children ever do to deserve that? Nothing. I hope the murderer(s) get theirs in jail. They deserve nothing less.

These poor beautiful babies. May they rest in peace.

Those poor eyes looking at the camera.

The tears come down from my eyes and a prayer was said for the souls of these two little babies.

Rosco

Ariana's autopsy revealed she suffered numerous broken ribs and a broken shoulder sometime prior to her death and one of her vertebrae was broken at or near the time of her death.
Tucson Police Detective Michael Orozco told grand jurors that doctors aren't sure when Ariana's spine was broken, but the broken ribs and shoulder still showed some signs of healing, according to grand jury transcripts.
i hope those baby have some peace now. god knows they didnt get any in their short lives.

There are names I want to type out SO BAD!!!

This is just so heartbreaking and sad. I will never be able to understand animals like the father and his girlfriend. Oh I am going to go hug my kids.

thanks mom3dd for the post. I wonder if payne told them what he did w/ the boys body. since they said they thought he was dumped in a trash bin and off to a landfill. that is so sick!!!It kinda makes you wonder how 2 adults can do such a horrific thing and keep the secret with out going insane. how do 2 people like that find each other in life . If he didnt want them , just send them home to mom.

Any news? This is so sad.

I did a google search and found this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18794430/

Tucson, AZ - A Tucson woman originally charged with child abuse in the death of her boyfriend's 4-year-old girl is now accused of killing the girl and the girl's brother.

A Pima County grand jury indicted Reina Gonzales, 23, Friday on two counts each of first-degree murder and child abuse in connection with the deaths of Ariana Payne and Tyler Payne, said Deputy Pima County Attorney Susan Eazer.

No decision has been made as to whether prosecutors will seek the death penalty against Gonzales, Eazer said. They have already announced they will seek the death penalty for the children's father, Christopher Payne.

!much more at link!

That article just makes me sick to my stomach. That poor little girl and what she had to live through. It's hard to believe that those two monsters could be so cruel to two little tiny kids who had no way to defend themselves. I hope they both get the death penalty. This is just so horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back