Baby Lisa's half brothers being interviewed Nov. 10

O/T

Skeeter, why do you have a picture of my man in your avi! :furious:

Dr Arpid Vass, expert Witness for the defense in Anthony trial... I thought he was fantastic. Erm, what's wrong with having him in my avitar?

Dr Arpid Vass, expert Witness for the defense in Anthony trial... I thought he was fantastic. Erm, what's wrong with having him in my avitar?
He is her not-so-secret pleasure! She might fight ya for him!

All of this is very clearly stated in the very beginning of the case. Most of it Mr.Young himself stated with in his statements when they were doing briefings at the command center.

Thanks IDM and Smooth. I wasnt saying that in a negative sense. I thought maybe if you DID have inside info, i could ask you some questions. :)
That post was VERY detailed and i had not heard as much before.

"Above is BBM.. Starting with the latter first, "Why no cooperation in the beginning?"
These parents were absolutely 100% cooperative, giving open and willing consent to themselves, their children, their home, their property, their vehicles, etc..*"

snipped by me..
You seem to have a lot of inside information many of us are not privy to.

timeline- read the first 2 days. It's here in this forum. They were cooperative at first, LE even said their story had no holes "if their story had holes, we would know by now". It's there in the timeline. They allowed interrogations, interviews of the boys, and constant access to their house.

The 6th when LE said they were no longer cooperating (after they had been there until 10:00 the night before) was when the adversarial relationship seemed to kick off.

timeline- read the first 2 days. It's here in this forum. They were cooperative at first, LE even said their story had no holes "if their story had holes, we would know by now". It's there in the timeline. They allowed interrogations, interviews of the boys, and constant access to their house.

The 6th when LE said they were no longer cooperating (after they had been there until 10:00 the night before) was when the adversarial relationship seemed to kick off.

Was it the 8th, not the 6th?

Was it the 8th, not the 6th?

According to the timeline, which matches up with my recall, the 4th and 5th were interrogations of parents/boys with relatives/pleas to media. 6th LE says (after they had been there until 10 the night before) that the parents are no longer cooperating. The 8th they get O'Brien to go back with them for more interrogations, which O'Brien may have cut short.

I believe their "break" went from the evening of the 4th around 11pm, through the announcement that they were not co-operating on the 6th and until they showed up with a lawyer on the 8th. I do know they came out with LE on camera during a press conference on the 5th to make a plea but I don't believe there were any interrogations that day.

I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

MOO

According to the timeline, which matches up with my recall, the 4th and 5th were interrogations of parents/boys with relatives/pleas to media. 6th LE says (after they had been there until 10 the night before) that the parents are no longer cooperating. The 8th they get O'Brien to go back with them for more interrogations, which O'Brien may have cut short.

Yes, you're right.

And according to the new lawyer, O'Brien did cut the interrogation, called "very heavy handed" short.

And that's what a lawyer's there for. To say ENOUGH.

I believe their "break" went from the evening of the 4th around 11pm, through the announcement that they were not co-operating on the 6th and until they showed up with a lawyer on the 8th. I do know they came out with LE on camera during a press conference on the 5th to make a plea but I don't believe there were any interrogations that day.

I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

MOO

I'm pretty sure when parents disputed the allegation that they weren't cooperating on the 6th, it was said that they were there until 10:00 the night before. They didn't have an attorney, I doubt they'd have lied about something so black and white and easily proven.

Is there a link to say that they were being interrogated until 10pm on the 5th?

TIA

TIA

I think that 'the break' was from 10 pm on Thursday night the 6th until Saturday the afternoon of the 8th. I am going to look for the link right now...

TIA
Like I said, I'm going by memory and using phrases like IIRC.

I do not know for certain it was ten, I may have my wires crossed... there is so much to keep straight. If I remember, it was said in an interview on TV, not in an article. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I will see if I can find where I saw that.

ETA- explained, I mixed up nights- but the statement of them not cooperating did (allegedly) come right after interrogations. See post 238 for explanation.

I'm pretty sure when parents disputed the allegation that they weren't cooperating on the 6th, it was said that they were there until 10:00 the night before. They didn't have an attorney, I doubt they'd have lied about something so black and white and easily proven.

No October 5th interview according to this:

http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf
Lisa's parents have consented to interviews at the police station on October 4, October 6, October 8, October 9, October 11 and on October 13 they met with detectives at their home to review mug shots.
Press release from the lawyers October 21.

Okay I checked the timeline thread and followed the link for the 6th and it takes me to an updated today article but here is a snip of the timeline notes for the 6th which show that the parents were interviewed on wed. the 5th until 10 and on thursday all day until LE announced they were no longer cooperating in a press conference at 8 pm the 6th.

Thursday October 6, 2011

**Jeremy and Debbie provided LE with a list of 9 names of people that could be possible suspects.

**Per Debbie regarding cell phones and possible other missing items:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them

~phones were gone

~she did not notice if anything else was taken.. all she cares about is that the baby was gone.

~she grabbed the boys and went out into the yard and flagged down LE when they pulled into the yard

~she said nothing else appeared to be missing but she does not know

(thank you NBM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...g_10-Month-Old

** police detectives are meeting early this morning to talk about where to search next.

**per Debbie, “Lisa is very sweet and will go to almost anybody.”

**per Jeremy, window was not tampered with, so perp (s) must have come in through unlocked front door.

**Lisa went to bed at 7:30 p.m. Debbie went to bed at 10:30 after checking on Lisa. 5 year old son slept with Debbie in parents room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Debbie and Jeremy have a heated discussion with LE before speeding off in police car to command center to find out about possible new lead. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,5671503.story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**the list of suspects provided by the parents is now up to 12.---suspects all cleared
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a391r9l4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BeanE [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7196439#post7196439"]
clip_image001.gif
[/ame]
--thank you BeanE
Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young": The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a39rwETg

"This evening we will be shutting down the command post. We believe we have done all we can regarding geographic searches and will continue tracking leads as we get them or develop additional information," police Officer Darin Snapp said in a news release.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3JybPqG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family statement: We saw the press conference at 7 PM, and we want you to know we have never stopped cooperating with police.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 9:11 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3m5ocP3

Friday October 7, 2011

ok, I guess what I read was about being there a really long time Tuesday night. I must have confused what I saw about Tuesday night with Wednesday night. I recalled that interview to "not cooperating" statement was Very quick and definitive, they said that within an hour of asking for a break they saw the news that they weren't cooperating. Sorry, I mixed up the nights!

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29415500/detail.html
We were interrogated for a really long time Tuesday,” said Lisa’s father Jeremy Irwin. “We were there again yesterday answering questions. And I just couldn’t take it anymore. I told them I had to have a break. I told them I couldn’t do it anymore, and I asked to be let go. So they let me go from the police station. And then an hour later we saw the press conference from them.”

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29415500/detail.html#ixzz1dRs8V83I

Also: I'm referencing the timeline as much as possible, so a lot of my statements come from there: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It's is going to be very interesting to see where the boys sleep before school Monday morning and so on. IF the there is some kind of problem with CPS it must be a serious problem with such high powered attorneys representing the parents IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back