Baby Lisa's half brothers being interviewed Nov. 10

It's is going to be very interesting to see where the boys sleep before school Monday morning and so on. IF the there is some kind of problem with CPS it must be a serious problem with such high powered attorneys representing the parents IMO.

I think if CPS removes the children, we will all know about it. So far, a month and a week into this, they're fine with the boys being in the custody of their parents.

So,.... any siting of the boys today? Last night- the chatter was about the parents returning home without the children.

Funny how the parents allowed the children to be interviewed again, but they won't even do so themselves, with their lawyers, unless they can be together...JMO

will these interviews ever be released for us to see,a transcript anything. im thinking no but if someone could comfirm as i am not sure how the law works when minor interviews are concerned.im sure im not the only one here thats curious to know what was said.

TIA

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

will these interviews ever be released for us to see,a transcript anything. im thinking no but if someone could comfirm as i am not sure how the law works when minor interviews are concerned.im sure im not the only one here thats curious to know what was said.

TIA

I don't know for a fact, but I highly doubt that a transcript will be released. I think the only way we will know exactly what was said is if this case goes to trial. JMO. I could be wrong. :seeya:

I'm in DC for the annual Society for Neuroscience meeting. This afternoon there's a symposium called The Brain on Trial: Neuroscience and the Law. It's open to the public. I am hoping to come away with some more insight about all this mess!

TIA

In the Ramsey case, where JonBenet's 9-year-old brother was interviewed, it took years before we got some information about what was said in his interviews. In 2000, a book about the case was released, and there was a summary of Burke's June 1997 interview, and in 2004, there was a summary of Burke's January 1997 interview released by a secretary who worked for a lawyer in that case.

The fact that we've seen tons of interview transcripts of John and Patsy in that case, that the media (especially the tabloids) weren't able to get their hands on Burke's interviews, and that we've only seen a summary of his interview makes me think that child interviews are supposed to be sealed.

I havent found any news in MSM on the boys returning home since went home with the grandparents. Bumping for new info anyone has found....

I don't know for a fact, but I highly doubt that a transcript will be released. I think the only way we will know exactly what was said is if this case goes to trial. JMO. I could be wrong. :seeya:

If charges are filed by a prosecutor or a grand jury returns an unsealed indictment and what one or both boys says is quoted in the charging documents or indictment then it would become public. If the case were to go to trial, then *could* become public.

I havent found any news in MSM on the boys returning home since went home with the grandparents. Bumping for new info anyone has found....

I don't think the media has the constant presence outside the Walrond home anymore. Reporters were there Thursday and Friday but I doubt reporters and/or photographers were there today. And why would the MSM media report that the boys returned home? Picerno explained his rationale for them spending Thursday night with "relatives" (he didn't say grandparents but that would be a good assumption)

I think it might even be a strategic move on the parent's part NOT to have the boys come back to that home for now. I mean, if the parents are going to claim that an unknown intruder kidnapped their child out of that home, wouldn't it be wrong to bring the other kids back there?

I think it might even be a strategic move on the parent's part NOT to have the boys come back to that home for now. I mean, if the parents are going to claim that an unknown intruder kidnapped their child out of that home, wouldn't it be wrong to bring the other kids back there?

Do we know that DB and JI have, indeed, returned to the house where they had been living previously? I thought that DB said that she would never live there again? Weren't they staying with relatives for the past month?

Do we know that DB and JI have, indeed, returned to the house where they had been living previously? I thought that DB said that she would never live there again? Weren't they staying with relatives for the past month?

I thought I had read that they did go back to the home recently. But I might be mistaken.

The baby did not disappear from the home they are staying at now. They have not stayed at that house since that night.They also did not have lawyers at the time to tell them to do so.

Is this going to be another cold case? It seems to me that unless someone confesses, that LE has nothing. :mad: I am so frreakin sick of these dead end cases I could scream.

Is this going to be another cold case? It seems to me that unless someone confesses, that LE has nothing. :mad: I am so frreakin sick of these dead end cases I could scream.

I wish the Parents would get their butts in to be interviewed so that this case does not turn up in the cold case pile. One of them (or both) must be holding somet valuable information close to them to avoid this from happening. Hopefully time will weigh them down and they reconsider, just as they did with the boys being interviewed. JMO

I would be curious if the 4 year old was interviewed when the brothers were.

As she is one of people stated to have seen BL maybe her mother agreed to see what she knew.

With Aliayah Lunsford mother's trial this week and the daughter testifying, it got me thinking about the Lisa's brothers. They would now be about 13 and 15 yrs old. I wonder if they could tell the investigator's what happened that night now all these years later. Just curious and thinking that time fly's and you just think about how old someone is. jmo

It just amazed me how Aliayah's sibling was told not to tell 7yrs ago and still remembers everything to this day what occurred. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back