Baez' Statement Regarding DP News

Forces are out to get her??

It's a 'vast right(s)-wing conspiracy', Jose: victim's rights, that is.

:laugh: "aware of the forces that are out to get her"

Maybe he meant, "may the force be with her" ..

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. What "forces" is he referring to? The evil forces that caused her to put the sticker on Caylee's mouth after dumping her in the woods?

Does anyone else find it odd though, that this defense team appears to have a total of 6 (count'em) DP qualified attorneys working on the case? Of a team of 8 stated lawyers - 6 are DP qualified.

To me, that says a great deal about their own expectations of how the case will pan out.

It also says a great deal to me about the money financing this.

As Jose was saying that "nothing has changed", I heard a slight amount of defeat in his voice, but he is trying to put on a brave face...that's right Jose, nothing has changed... except for that little bar complaint filed by Judge S., oh and there is that allegation from your former PI about your "instructions" should he find Caylee's LIFELESS body, and now this pesky little Intent to seek the Death Penalty for your client...but other than all that, nothing has changed !

Someone needs to do a graphic of Jose with a giant pacifier in his mouth. He sure sounds like he is whining.

Is it just me thinking this....When JB says "forces are out to get her" doesn't it seem like JB is smitten (okay more than smitten) with KC and his/her hope is to walk away into the sunset to live happily ever after? I know....gag worthy!

Snipped from above article...

"For people to be out there saying I'm going to be off the case or I'm going to be in the background, they really don't know what they're talking about," Baez said.

Wonder if the Florida Bar will have something to say about Mr Baez's comings and goings. Hmmmmm?

Is he nuts??!

IMO Baez has done, and is doing, KC more injustice that the state ever could.

I am tempted to feel sorry for her having had such bad counsel. He has colored this whole thing for her, leading her to believe she can get off so he can defend a famous case that, IMO, he is not qualified to defend. And now she's facing the DP partly on account of him.

IMO, the way he has been able to stay in her good graces is by playing to her ego. He's really the only one in contact with her and she is in the dark about what she's up against IMO.

In a way, it reminds me of scam artists who are able to take advantage of certain people because those people are, themselves, greedy, and that's why they fall for the scam. KWIM? Which is why it's hard to sympathize with her.

**NOTE** I am not suggesting that all who fall victim to scams are greedy. In many cases they are gullible, old and confused, etc. various reasons.

Ohhhh, how I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during JB's conversation with Casey yesterday. :eek:

Why does JB and crew think that anyone is out to get them? She is not that important, she is a mother accused of killing her child with quite a bit of evidence to support that fact. No one is out to get them in there paranoid rantings, if anything she has access to the elite group of lawyers using pictures of the very child she is accused of killing. Blood money. I believe in our judicial system and everyone has a right to a fair trial. The spin from the defense is getting worn thin. She is finally facing consequences for her actions, nothing more. If I were the defense I would stop playing these silly games and get to work. You are now facing the same consequence that her child had no choice in. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

It seems the entire lot of them believe there are people out to get them. The A's continue to say it as if LE, FBI, the JUDGE, SA are all in it together to false accuse their daughter..AS IF!

They have always had the US against THEM attitude. I can't help but htink how different this would have been had GA and CA - jus tplayed the mourning grandparents and made no comments to the media, no interviews and just remained silent in all of this like many other families who go through similar.

As Jose was saying that "nothing has changed", I heard a slight amount of defeat in his voice, but he is trying to put on a brave face...that's right Jose, nothing has changed... except for that little bar complaint filed by Judge S., oh and there is that allegation from your former PI about your "instructions" should he find Caylee's LIFELESS body, and now this pesky little Intent to seek the Death Penalty for your client...but other than all that, nothing has changed !

Ya your all good JB.:liar::nerves::winkaway:

I am tempted to feel sorry for her having had such bad counsel. He has colored this whole thing for her, leading her to believe she can get off so he can defend a famous case that, IMO, he is not qualified to defend. And now she's facing the DP partly on account of him.

IMO, the way he has been able to stay in her good graces is by playing to her ego. He's really the only one in contact with her and she is in the dark about what she's up against IMO.

I wonder if there will be any in fighting among the lawyers like with the OJ case? Someone with a sound mind must be telling JB that this is not right... but then again, they are all in it for the publicity.

In a way, it reminds me of scam artists who are able to take advantage of certain people because those people are, themselves, greedy, and that's why they fall for the scam. KWIM? Which is why it's hard to sympathize with her.

**NOTE** I am not suggesting that all who fall victim to scams are greedy. In many cases they are gullible, old and confused, etc. various reasons.

You've captured my feelings about his representation very well, especially the bolded sections.

As much as I deplore many of the Anthony's actions, I believe that if they had had the chance, they would have encouraged Casey to drop Baez &/or plea long before now.

JB does not appear to have had his client's best interests in mind throughout much of this. IMO

*bold by me*

Why do you think KC is facing the DP partly because of Jose?

With all due respect to your opinion, KC is facing the DP for one reason, because she (not Jose) murdered her baby daughter.

I worry about what Jose is really telling Casey, behind closed doors...make those cell doors. In his last trial it has been reported that he fed his client complete nonsense about his oh so slight chances of getting convicted. I wonder if this might be just a part of the states reasoning in bringing back the DP, it will bring in more experienced lawyers for Casey, therefore minimizing her chance later for an appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back