Baker Family Dynamics

AB will never get FATHER OF THE YEAR as far as I am concerned..........

and to think EB's own child is afraid her.

What makes these 2 tick??? They are the SAME inside. JMOO

The GAMES some people play turn them on..............

Do we know anything about AB childhood?
Father?
Divorse? Married parents?
Was AB abused?
Close to siblings?

WE know EB father is alive.
We know her mother is dead.
Her children are scared of her.
Was EB abused as a child?

O/T today was visitation at school (3rd & 5th grade for me)
I watched and saw NO ONE that dressed or looked like an EB
anywhere......thank the LORD!
Imagine that red/black hairdo, black/red Goth jacket, and black eye..........
Zahra was probably so ashamed of SM.
Then to think Zahra had no lunch..........

I blame allot of abuse on AB as well as EB..............Both! JMOO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5772424&postcount=401"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home[/ame]

great post on EB mind

also on that thread they were talking anout AB had been arrested once for Domestic Violence, but I can't find a link.........
was this when the landlord (Zahra in attic) said AB/EB fought outside in parking lot???

AB saying he wants to bring Zahra home?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8142856

Appearing alongside his mother Karen, Mr Baker, complained people had yelled "murderer" and "child abuser" at him and said he would like to take Zahra's body back to Australia.

"I think that's where she'd want to be," Mr Baker, a 33-year-old former Queensland sugar mill worker, told North Carolina TV station WBTV.

"She has a lot of friends and a lot of family in Australia that need her to be over there."

She also has a mother AB. Buckle up, I think we're in for a custody battle re; Zahra's remains. I'm backing Emily on this one. The Bakers have seen the last of their dominance and control where Zahra is concerned.
ITA I just wonder if they didnt talk while she was there considering her comment on giving him the benifit of doubt. I almost think that might be the family he was talking about JMO

Documents show Elisa Baker may have committed bigamy

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632890/documents-show-elisa-baker-may-have-committed-bigamy By: Jennifer Moxley

LENOIR, N.C. – There’s news information in the Zahra Baker murder case. Court documents obtained by News 14 Carolina indicate Elisa Baker was married to two men at the same time.

The civil court papers filed in Caldwell County show Elisa Baker and her exhusband Aaron Young officially divorced Aug. 21, 2009. Young told News 14 Carolina that Elisa Baker said she filed for divorce in Australia but he filed in Caldwell County because he didn’t believe her.

Several sources confirm Elisa Baker and Adam Baker married in Australia in July 2008, including Adam Baker’s mother with whom they lived in Australia.

It’s a Class I Felony in North Carolina to commit bigamy. District Attorney Jay Gaither would not discuss the possibility of filing charges for bigamy. Hickory Police investigators are aware of the timeline.

Well there's a heck of a lot to add to the dynamic.

Imagine having KB be sooo right about EB not being right for her boy and most importantly her baby Z?

I'm sure that part of AB's falling under EB's sway is that she manipulated him by making him feel unless he was in direct oposition to KB, he was a mama's boy.

He jumped onboard with his new pair and "married" EB. Can you imagine, being proved that wrong? How very immasculating IMO

I think KB is extremely controlling and possessive. I don't think ED had a chance once she got together with Adam, and especially once she became pregnant and gave birth to Zahra. I think Adam is well and truly under KB's thumb and always has be which is just how she likes it, the only time he seems to have rebelled is when EB wanted him and Zahra to move back to NC with her.

Now look what's happened.

So Adam has conceded and repositioned himself back under KB's thumb. Just as it should be in KB's mind.

I think you've got this one right on target. What I keep wondering, is where is KB's husband, Tony/AB's father? We know he worked at the sugar mill years ago. Could he be deceased, we've heard nothing of him, or at least I haven't. Interesting that KB & younger br of AB came over to US to help out when Z was missing. Why didn't Grandpa Tony come?

I'm just curious as to how credible those who said EB abused Z are. Has anyone who did not have a personal issue with her (drugs, money, etc) came forward about this?

I know the neighbor did but is it possible this is due to her fighting with her kids?

The only psychical evidence we know about is that black eye in the picture. But that doesn't really prove much as it could have been due to a number of things. Also, the person who took the picture has a bad history with EB if I'm not mistake.

I am not defending EB in anyway, I just feel that she was labeled a monster as soon as this came out and there is no real evidence to back that up (aside from admitting to knowing about the dismemberment, which is bad enough).

Zahra was essentially raised from toddlerhood in Giru by her grandmother Karen, who moved to the township in May 2004 from Newcastle with husband Tony.

Three of their four sons - including Adam - followed them north, and also settled in the town.

With her father and grandfather working shifts at the sugar mill, Zahra and her grandmother formed an extremely close bond.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au...6611_news.html

I'm just curious as to how credible those who said EB abused Z are. Has anyone who did not have a personal issue with her (drugs, money, etc) came forward about this?

I know the neighbor did but is it possible this is due to her fighting with her kids?

The only psychical evidence we know about is that black eye in the picture. But that doesn't really prove much as it could have been due to a number of things. Also, the person who took the picture has a bad history with EB if I'm not mistake.

I am not defending EB in anyway, I just feel that she was labeled a monster as soon as this came out and there is no real evidence to back that up (aside from admitting to knowing about the dismemberment, which is bad enough).

The neighbors saw her abuse Z. The only beef that we know of came AFTER the neighbor confronted EB about her treatement of Z. Then there were problems and threats aplenty. The two teenage girls who confronted EB after seeing her abusive towards Z. This was followed by threats aplenty towards the minor girls.

While the Fairchild family dynamic may be obviously a mess with lots of family estranged from (angry at) EB, the witnesses I describe above have no suggested history with EB of ill will til AFTER they had the nerve to question EB's behavior towards Z.

Tony has been in the Australian defence force the whole time I have known the family (31years) Here is a man who has served his country and ppl are taking pot shots because he chooses to take the high road and grieve in peace.
*shakes head*

Most of us have been here since the Amber alert went out. If we need to lighten the mood, we are allowed. Anyone can come up with a million reasons why someone is not as guilty as they seem, but the truth needs no reasons......it's simply the truth. And if she was ADAM's life....he would have protected her with all he had. He didn't.

If tempers continue to flare in this thread, this thread might be too personal and vague a topic to continue right now.

Try to remember that all of these people are real people. On the same token, handle disagreements with as much civility as you can manage - if you need to, step away beore hitting "post."

I too recognize that the Baker grandparents are grieving. I wish them no ill will. I simply want to understand what brought all these people to this place?

What sort of person is AB, quite and shy, bousterous and loud? Is he demonstrative or a bit to himself? How did this man come to be with this woman (EB), who I feel I already have a good handle on based on the many things out there from her witnesses and friends.

I cannot wrap my head around whether I find it possible AB was in the dark completely about what happened to Zahra if I don't understand how EB pulled such a thing off without him knowing. Know what I mean?

Folks - I really don't like to see threads erupt in this kind of anger and frustration without even a single alert. Don't let it get to the point of yelling before you let us know things are going awry. I cannot be everywhere all the time, and taking these things on yourself can result in a TOS violation for you.

Please, alert the posts you feel are wrong, and let us know about them. When we say we don't want needless bashing, we mean it. But we rely on posters to let us know when such things are happening.

Threads focusing on a family instead of an event or article, etc, are begging for trouble, and if this one has lost its focus and has gone into abusive territory, I am not sure why it is here.

I don't even know who Tony is. (insert some kind of emoticon for "confused" here)

I think it's past my bedtime.

OT
I would like to appoligize for my emotional outburst earlier. I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings! WS is an amazing site with wonderful mods who I promise I will let do thier job in the future. Thanks Duck you really are appriciated!!!

OT
I would like to appoligize for my emotional outburst earlier. I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings! WS is an amazing site with wonderful mods who I promise I will let do thier job in the future. Thanks Duck you really are appriciated!!!

Well, shucks.

:blushing:

Thanks, West.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member