Baker Family Dynamics

Syrupy wasn't it! I actually think she is worse than CA. Although we don't know how CA would have dealt with similar competition since Caylee's father was not part of the scene. The way Emily was treated is just unbelievable, and I don't believe for a second that AB was the driving force behind that.

KB also seems to have a lot more control over AB than CA had over KC. He seems to willingly follow along passively with her whereas KC at least had some fight in her and rebelled against her mothers control.

Odd.

I thought josh powell's dad steve was bad; the three of them would have an interesting visit. :)

IMHO

Wait wait.....did we not have someone on here in the last day or two that said they attended AB's dads funeral???? I know I read that and I even think I remember who said it...please tell me I am not losing it!! IMO

perhaps EB was a rebelion of sorts. Look how that has turned out :(

Wait wait.....did we not have someone on here in the last day or two that said they attended AB's dads funeral???? I know I read that and I even think I remember who said it...please tell me I am not losing it!! IMO

If I remember correctly it was Karen Baker father's funeral.:waitasec:

You are probably correct:innocent:
I knew somebody went to a funeral in this family,lol.
Thanks essies!!

And ya know I had never even wondered about where AB's dad was,lol.....lordy I need a scorecard to keep up with this bunch! Sorry, I know he is surely grieving it is just odd I don't remember reading anything about him.

I would also like to know where Zahra was when they BOTH were running people of the road?! Was she a witness in that very car? Was she at home alone? Was she even alive at the time?

I would also like to know where Zahra was when they BOTH were running people of the road?! Was she a witness in that very car? Was she at home alone? Was she even alive at the time?
She was alive. That road incident happened just a few days after she got her hearing aids at the speedway. Plus, she was still in school at that time - finishing up 4th grade.

Now where she was during that incident - your guess is as good as mine.

She was alive. That road incident happened just a few days after she got her hearing aids at the speedway. Plus, she was still in school at that time - finishing up 4th grade.

Now where she was during that incident - your guess is as good as mine.

Thanks, luv, I didn't remember that. At least that narrows down the possibilities. One would THINK that the (car load of people? including a child) person being 'allegedly' run down might know that answer and have already offered that info to LE??

Things that make ya go hmmmmmm.

I also find it interesting that no one has spoken to the media about AB. We've had a slew of people come out from the woodwork about EB. Generally, we see people either expressing other bad things they've witnessed or the sentiment "They couldn't believe so-and-so would do something like that." For AB, there has been silence. Was he a loner, for the most part? I know the case is getting attention in Australia, so I'm not sure why we haven't had anyone speaking out as to AB's character prior to this.

As for KB's behavior, I believe it falls in line with my assumptions as to the family dynamic. It's not surprising that she's sticking with AB publicly, given my personal opinion of her. I'm basing my opinions off of statements from ED, although I don't want to get a time out for voicing something untoward, since KB would still be considered a victim. We'll simply say that I have severe reservations about her behavior, then and now, and leave it at that.

Giru Australia is tiny-population about 380. I read somewhere there are about 94 families there-my goodness I've seen apt complexes larger than that! My guess is that AB worked his shifts at the sugarmill then came home and spent most of his time online.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back