GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I say get HM to the US as soon as possible and into the arms of the FBI. Taken into custody... Flight risk... No bond. Sella goes to relatives.

Satisfies all of my issues..

Look, I say get HM to the US as soon as possible and into the arms of the FBI. Taken into custody... Flight risk... No bond. Sella goes to relatives.

Satisfies all of my issues..

I still don't think its been determined that HM can be retried for the same crime in the US if she is acquitted in Indonesia.

It would be conspiracy. I don't believe she is on trial for that in indonesia?

I still don't think its been determined that HM can be retried for the same crime in the US if she is acquitted in Indonesia.

Maybe......but she is being charged with assisting Tommy, right?? What if she was flat out charged with the murder in the U.S.? Conspiracy? In other words, something else than what she was charged with in Bali? Also, the FBI was in on the investigation. So, they may have found something else.

As far as the news stations, and pop news reporting on this: I have checked about a dozen sites.....Daily Mail, Radar Online, People, Chicago news stations, etc. They all have the same story and pics, but I am enjoying reading the comments on these various sites. There is not ONE supporter of Heather. And every comment shows individuals appalled at the thought of a newborn going to prison. So, the media is locked in now on HM and TS. It may be much harder to let them off or give too light of a sentence without drawing too much attention to their being paid off. There again, maybe they don't care.

As soon as Heather is found guilty of assisting TS, I hope her baby is taken from her.

Maybe......but she is being charged with assisting Tommy, right?? What if she was flat out charged with the murder in the U.S.? Conspiracy? In other words, something else than what she was charged with in Bali? Also, the FBI was in on the investigation. So, they may have found something else.

As far as the news stations, and pop news reporting on this: I have checked about a dozen sites.....Daily Mail, Radar Online, People, Chicago news stations, etc. They all have the same story and pics, but I am enjoying reading the comments on these various sites. There is not ONE supporter of Heather. And every comment shows individuals appalled at the thought of a newborn going to prison. So, the media is locked in now on HM and TS. It may be much harder to let them off or give too light of a sentence without drawing too much attention to their being paid off. There again, maybe they don't care.

As soon as Heather is found guilty of assisting TS, I hope her baby is taken from her.

At this point, I need to see some stern, solemn faces on the guards and judges over there. It's scary always seeing those guards smiling like they find Heather delightful. Let's remember please, those hands holding the baby's head helped stuff her dead mother into a suitcase! Worried everybody might be too nice over there especially to a girl with some money using a baby as a shield. Too nice, they just love murderers with some money, but woe to anyone caught with a half of a joint over there? Not sure I have much hope for the US taking over either.

This all goes back to the money that was and will be released, IMO. I've learned a lot about corruption and bribery over there just from following this case.

So, she not only got a ride in the prosecutor’s car … but the prosecutor of her case drove her. Looks like it was him that was pushing her shopping trolley full of stuff, too. Seems that she is running the show now.

“Speaking outside the hospital, the prosecutor Eddy Wijaya said that court proceedings would depend on Mack’s condition”

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/n...t-leaves-hospital-with-baby-girl-6379649.html

they must have a wheelchair somewhere in town ...... MOO

court sessions are not very long.....

there must be some takers in prison for babysitting jobs for $$

So, she not only got a ride in the prosecutor’s car … but the prosecutor of her case drove her. Looks like it was him that was pushing her shopping trolley full of stuff, too. Seems that she is running the show now.

“Speaking outside the hospital, the prosecutor Eddy Wijaya said that court proceedings would depend on Mack’s condition”

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/n...t-leaves-hospital-with-baby-girl-6379649.html

Is this her bang for the buck... Where else does a prosecutor behave like a stagehand? Omg!

ciao

It has happened at least once before. An American man murdered his American wife while diving in Australia on their honeymoon. He was found guilty of manslaughter in Australia and served one year, extended to 18 months on appeal.

While he was serving his term, authorities in Alabama flagged an intention to charge him with murder at a later date. After his release, he was deported from Australia to Alabama. Australian authorities would only return him to the United States once an assurance was in place that Watson would not be sentenced to the death penalty if found guilty of murder. He was then charged by Alabama authorities with Tina Watson's murder and was put on trial. On 23 February 2012, Alabama judge Tommy Nail dismissed the murder case due to lack of evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Tina_Watson

Fingers crossed that she gets tried for both murder and conspiracy to commit murder. SouthAussie posted links earlier that revealed that HM will automatically be deported when she finishes her sentence. I hope she doesn't get access to enough money to get some kind of extended probationary period.

I wonder if TS realizes this yet. It's hard to imagine any scenario where TS doesn't get a much longer sentence than HM. According to the law, HM will be deported when her sentence is over, so he'll be alone. If she gets deported, I don't know if she would be allowed back into the country.

I'm glad they're not letting Tommy see the baby (yet). Them having a 'happy little family' moment would be entirely too much for me to handle.

Yes, this is actually an inmate returning to prison after having given birth in the VIP section of a local hospital. Check out how happy the guard is to see her by his reflection in the window.

ETA: Then she calls him out in the prison by saying "no with me this time!" in a whiny voice and he apologizes and says "we busy". Then she says "busy?" in a pissed off way and gives him an eyeroll like how could any of them be too busy to deal with her? *massive eyeroll from me while listening to that exchange*

110eq82.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...born-daughter-begin-life-prison-together.html

:maddening:

I loved the Kate Middleton analogy though. :floorlaugh:

MOO
Im astounded at how she glams it up. She looks like shes exiting a summer music fest at Coachella or Glastonbury. Who the heck painted her toenails and provided her the hippy rag get-up.?? This really is appalling.

I'm glad they're not letting Tommy see the baby (yet). Them having a 'happy little family' moment would be entirely too much for me to handle.

I don't feel too confident about that, at this point. While they would not transport Tommy from the prison to see the baby, it would probably only take $5 (equivalent of several days/a week's wages) for Tommy to get to spend time with Stella now that she is inside the walls of Kerobokan and under the watch of the smiling prison guards.

I don't feel too confident about that, at this point. While they would not transport Tommy from the prison to see the baby, it would probably only take $5 (equivalent of several days/a week's wages) for Tommy to get to spend time with Stella now that she is inside the walls of Kerobokan and under the watch of the smiling prison guards.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're given a "family suite" cell for the three of them. :rolleyes:

It has happened at least once before. An American man murdered his American wife while diving in Australia on their honeymoon. He was found guilty of manslaughter in Australia and served one year, extended to 18 months on appeal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Tina_WatsonQUOTE]

That case was a mess in the US and he got off here in the end for lack of evidence, despite that they even had a picture of him taken by a fellow diver that shows him at one point hovering over his wife's body in direct contradiction to ALL of his previous statements in Australia and the US.

Heather looks like she is moving fairly well for only what 5-6 days after her C-section. Her reception does look very solicitous, she is garnering a lot of attention there, probably more than at any time in her life. I was just thinking about the statement from SWM's one friend: Von Wiese-Mack’s longtime friend Mark Bacharach told NBC News that Mack was a handful and would disappear for days, but her mother would always take her back. He said Mack “could be as charming and self-effacingly sweet one minute, and then a vicious little monster the next.”

http://ilinnews.com/report-daughter-boyfriend-held-in-killing-wanted-to-open-moms-hotel-safe/

I'll bet once she realized that she was not going anywhere for a while, she turned on the charm, the pregnancy had to work in her favor and well, she has money. Notice how TS never seemed to have the little extras she did from the very start.

At this point, I need to see some stern, solemn faces on the guards and judges over there. It's scary always seeing those guards smiling like they find Heather delightful. Let's remember please, those hands holding the baby's head helped stuff her dead mother into a suitcase! Worried everybody might be too nice over there especially to a girl with some money using a baby as a shield. Too nice, they just love murderers with some money, but woe to anyone caught with a half of a joint over there? Not sure I have much hope for the US taking over either.

This all goes back to the money that was and will be released, IMO. I've learned a lot about corruption and bribery over there just from following this case.

Yes, it sickens me to see these Indonesian officials grinning from ear to ear like HM is some kind of celebrity.

Tribun Bali - Needs Translation
http://bali.tribunnews.com/2015/03/24/heater-bawa-serta-bayinya-ke-lapas-kerobokan

This states cost but also includes this statement (translated) :

Money spent enormous Heater. In total he spent labor and maintenance costs amounting to Rp 57.7 million. In detail, care for Heater Rp 48.34 million and care of the baby Rp 9.36 million.

Reportedly Heather care costs borne by families lover.

Bali Coconuts.co Translation:
http://bali.coconuts.co/2015/03/24/...ted-leaving-hospital-clutching-newborn-sarong

According to Tribun Bali, hospital costs for the murder suspect were not cheap, tallying up to more than Rp 57.7 million, specifically Rp 48.34 million for Mack’s treatment and Rp 9.36 million for the baby’s. The costs were reportedly borne by the family of Mack’s sayang and alleged co-conspirator, Tommy Schaefer.

I believe converts to a total of USD $4459.04 a difference of roughly $1500 paid of the $6k. Round Trip Air Fare if I have that correct.

Grinned?
Ive never seen anyone react like that going back to Prison.
Anyone would think she won the lottery - :waitasec: oh that's right ...

@ gracehatter - she did do drama and acting classes :drama:

Huh? Prosecutor's car?

As for this comment in the report - it has seemed to me that the money is handled by Soenardi - and was given to him to pay such expenses - so for the hospital to be paid, it should come out of an official account - What is strange is that the amount was reported in msm. How did they know the amount, and what proof (if any) is there that this bill was for HM hospital stay. Why would this be done in front of reporters and why does it need to be news worthy? I find it extremely suspect.

Maybe he wanted some Hilton points or something... Lol

Tribun Bali - Needs Translation
http://bali.tribunnews.com/2015/03/24/heater-bawa-serta-bayinya-ke-lapas-kerobokan

This states cost but also includes this statement (translated) :

Money spent enormous Heater. In total he spent labor and maintenance costs amounting to Rp 57.7 million. In detail, care for Heater Rp 48.34 million and care of the baby Rp 9.36 million.

Reportedly Heather care costs borne by families lover.

Bali Coconuts.co Translation:
http://bali.coconuts.co/2015/03/24/...ted-leaving-hospital-clutching-newborn-sarong

According to Tribun Bali, hospital costs for the murder suspect were not cheap, tallying up to more than Rp 57.7 million, specifically Rp 48.34 million for Mack’s treatment and Rp 9.36 million for the baby’s. The costs were reportedly borne by the family of Mack’s sayang and alleged co-conspirator, Tommy Schaefer.

I believe converts to a total of USD $4459.04 a difference of roughly $1500 paid of the $6k. Round Trip Air Fare if I have that correct.

What? We've got Favia and Scifo asking for hospital costs. We've got a report saying Soenardi put it on a credit card and know we've got another one saying Kia Walker paid?

:gaah:

MOO

What? We've got Favia and Scifo asking for hospital costs. We've got a report saying Soenardi put it on a credit card and know we've got another one saying Kia Walker paid?

:gaah:

MOO

Wasn't there an article about how William Wiese had come to an arrangement with Scifo and had just recently released money for the birth costs? :waitasec:

After spending seven days in hospital, guarded by two police officers, Mack and the baby girl were taken to prison on Monday afternoon by two prosecutors.

“As the doctor said Heather and the baby were healthy, we picked her up and brought her back to Kerobokan prison,” prosecutor Eddy Artha Wijaya said.

A source said she was excited to meet her boyfriend Schaefer, the father of her baby.

Mack has been placed with the baby in a cell with seven other female prisoners. One cell mate is Julaikah Noor Aini, or Noor Ellis, who is suspected of murdering her Australian husband Bob Ellis.

Kerobokan prison warden Sudjonggo said Mack would be given access to the same facilities as the other prisoners.

“There will be no special treatment, but we will remind her cell mates to be careful, as there is a baby in the cell,” Sudjonggo said.

However, he ensured that the baby would receive the care it required.

“We will provide the facilities, including access to health services,” he said.

There is also a seven month baby being cared for inside the prison, from another female prisoner who has been convicted of murdering her stepson.

http://m.thejakartapost.com/news/20...ct-returns-bali-prison-with-newborn-baby.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member