Benefactor - Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristi Schiller
KKS01web-306x400.jpg

"For starters, she is a glamorous, jet-setting philanthropist who lends her name, money, and energy to countless causes. It seems that Kristi has been actively involved in every event imaginable from the Opera Ball and The Houston Humane Society Gala, to the Nutcracker Market and Habitat for Humanity, to name just a few. When Kristi signs on to help a charity, she rolls up her sleeves to make things happen. When she commits to a cause, it is because it is one she believes in, and she goes above and beyond to make each endeavor a rousing success. Kristi and her husband, John, have made a tremendous impact in Houston and beyond through their many generous donations and charitable endeavors. They regularly open their homes, wallets, and address books to assist in any way they can, earning the respect and admiration of those they encounter along the way."

She sounds like a nice lady-and that is one big azzzz dog!!!LOL

The benefactor has not come out publicly so maybe she doesn't care what people feel about her decisions. Maybe she's unsure of anyone's guilt but just want's to help find Lisa.

Then perhaps she should have hired a local detective, no? Stanton has made television appearances defending his reasons for.......helping, or whatever it is he calls what he is not doing.

She sounds like a nice lady-and that is one big azzzz dog!!!LOL

Of course all I can think about when I look at the picture is how the heck does she keep all the dog hair off that white couch! That and, cute shoes!

The benefactor has not come out publicly so maybe she doesn't care what people feel about her decisions. Maybe she's unsure of anyone's guilt but just want's to help find Lisa.

That is just it though. How is Stanton helping to find Lisa? I'm on the fence as far as what happened, so I'm not even saying he's trying to protect guilty parents or anything. It seems more like his job is to manage the family rather than find Lisa. For example, he supposedly chewed Deb out for talking to Rugen. To me, that explains why she is always saying she needs to get permission to talk to reporters, or she's not allowed, etc.

That is just it though. How is Stanton helping to find Lisa? I'm on the fence as far as what happened, so I'm not even saying he's trying to protect guilty parents or anything. It seems more like his job is to manage the family rather than find Lisa. For example, he supposedly chewed Deb out for talking to Rugen. To me, that explains why she is always saying she needs to get permission to talk to reporters, or she's not allowed, etc.

I agree with you. I think she made a mistake with hiring Bill Stanton. But she may be the type of person who sticks with her decisions whether they are right or wrong.

Are we absolutely sure by Bill Stanton's words that he is there for the Bradley/Irwin family?

When Stanton first came on the scene he said he himself would only be leading a small group of investigators, whom he did not name, they were suppose to do the leg work as I understood it. Being from BS lips you can take it for what it's worth, personally, I would not buy a used car from the man.

Are we absolutely sure by Bill Stanton's words that he is there for the Bradley/Irwin family?

Quite the contrary from anything I've heard from him, he's always said he is there for Lisa, no matter where the leads may take him.

I'm not a fan of Stanton at all, but I'm not sure it's entirely accurate to say he isn't doing anything. I'm not saying he IS doing something without a doubt, but there could be things going on behind the scenes. For example: Dr. Marisa Randazzo. He announced that she was one member of his team. We've never heard anything more about that. According to Ron Rugen, DB and JI are doing things to help find Lisa. Perhaps these things are facilitated by Stanton and/or his team. Just speculating here.

I'm not a fan of Stanton at all, but I'm not sure it's entirely accurate to say he isn't doing anything. I'm not saying he IS doing something without a doubt, but there could be things going on behind the scenes. For example: Dr. Marisa Randazzo. He announced that she was one member of his team. We've never heard anything more about that. According to Ron Rugen, DB and JI are doing things to help find Lisa. Perhaps these things are facilitated by Stanton and/or his team. Just speculating here.
All I can say is you have a lot of guts saying anything remotely positive in regards to Bill Stanton. Look out for the incoming. Dr. Marisa Randazzo? What's her story in regards to this case?

All I can say is you have a lot of guts saying anything remotely positive in regards to Bill Stanton. Look out for the incoming. Dr. Marisa Randazzo? What's her story in regards to this case?

Oh noooo! Please don't throw tomatoes. I do really find BS to be icky- but I would be kind of surprised to learn he is doing nothing. He has to have some kind of purpose beyond media liaison/BSer. Although maybe not.

I believe BS announced Marisa as a member of his team on the same day he announced the reward. You can read about her background here:

http://campusthreatassessment.org/index.php/faculty/bios/marisa_randazzo/

I believe there is also a thread on her here on WS.

Oh noooo! Please don't throw tomatoes. I do really find BS to be icky- but I would be kind of surprised to learn he is doing nothing. He has to have some kind of purpose beyond media liaison/BSer. Although maybe not.

I believe BS announced Marisa as a member of his team on the same day he announced the reward. You can read about her background here:

http://campusthreatassessment.org/index.php/faculty/bios/marisa_randazzo/

I believe there is also a thread on her here on WS.

Thanks for the link for Dr Marisa Randazzo. She has excellent credentials. I really hope that she's got some time to help on this case.

Do you think that the benefactor will pay for Deborah's defense team if she ever went to trial?

Do you think that the benefactor will pay for Deborah's defense team if she ever went to trial?

Good question. And I'm assuming this hypothetical is if Lisa is determined to be deceased and Deborah's charged with murder? I would hope that she would look at what the circumstances were. Was it an accident or premeditated murder? And then decide. Hard to say.

Good question. And I'm assuming this hypothetical is if Lisa is determined to be deceased and Deborah's charged with murder? I would hope that she would look at what the circumstances were. Was it an accident or premeditated murder? And then decide. Hard to say.

I'm also wondering because the cost of a trial has to be a lot more than what she's paying now. With a trial, you would have to pay for an entire team of lawyers who would be working for months to get ready for the trial, and then weeks during the actual trial.

BTW...how much does everyone think the benefactor has spent so far on this case?

I'm also wondering because the cost of a trial has to be a lot more than what she's paying now. With a trial, you would have to pay for an entire team of lawyers who would be working for months to get ready for the trial, and then weeks during the actual trial.

BTW...how much does everyone think the benefactor has spent so far on this case?
If you want a guess, I would say 20 grand.

If you want a guess, I would say 20 grand.

Since Tacopina is $750/hour, you think he has only worked 27 hours in all on this case? Well, actually less than that since some of the money would go to Stanton too.

I think somebody ought to brief Mrs. Schiller on the case. For her to be aligned with Joe Tacopina should be an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname