Bloated Lisa Marie is now the double of dad Elvis

I didn't think it was that bad, she's preggo, feeding her baby and incubating for awhile. She looked to be eating healthy and drinking water - I say "You Go Girl!

I'm with you on this Carpe. IMHO, she looks a lot healthier than her wax statue figure of a mother. She's preggers and older and not all glammed up.

She has always looked pouty and crabby in pics and now looks even more so! IMO. Her face is what looks so bad, I think. Dark circles, puffy...But I agree Prissy looks worse, like a cadaver-wanna-be.

OT - but I just saw a pic of Kirstie Alley and it looks like she's gained back many of the pounds she lost on Jenny Craig. How hard to be a celeb and yo-yo-ing with your weight. Ugh.

Eve

wow, she got big! I have always felt sorry for her.
She just seems like a mess. She looks so much like Elvis it is scary.

Poor girl.....she,s certainly let herself go.

I kept thinking "no way" as I looked at those pics. Did they just choose the worst shots of her for publication? She looks loaded. Wow.

I am not trying to start of fight here, but why is she being judged so harsley and the ex-bond girl in a bathing suit was applauded? I know I wear casual cloths and skip the makeup when I go to a farmers market.

I am not trying to start of fight here, but why is she being judged so harsley and the ex-bond girl in a bathing suit was applauded? I know I wear casual cloths and skip the makeup when I go to a farmers market.
YOu are absolutley right, good point!

I have no problem with the photos....everyone has bad days. It is a bad photo..So she has put on weight...at least she looks'real'.
I think her mothers poor botoxed and tucked face is much scarier..
I like Lisa and think she is down to earth.

I like her and think she looks fine, we get older, some gain weight. I hear she is prego anyway.

I think it's irresponsible reporting when she isn't exhibiting bad behavior in public, only eating out.:razz: It's such an obviously bad picture of her. And yes, fertility treatment hormones will do that to you, so will being pregnant.

It is no wonder that young girls and women battle eating disorders and self-esteem issues when there is so much focus on weight gain and loss in our society.

It is no wonder that young girls and women battle eating disorders and self-esteem issues when there is so much focus on weight gain and loss in our society.
:clap: Very true.

I wondered the same thing-
and I defended the other thread- and I made a :eek::eek: comment on this one :waitasec:

In the 2nd picture of her there is a small picture of Julia (Skeletor) Roberts without makeup right next to it...Lisa Marie looks 100X better than the bony godess. IMHO.

I didn't think it was that bad, she's preggo, feeding her baby and incubating for awhile. She looked to be eating healthy and drinking water - I say "You Go Girl!".
I am with you. Good grief people she is pregnant!

I am with you. Good grief people she is pregnant!

Maybe the tabloids expected her to look like Nicole Richie while she was pregnant?:eek::eek::eek:

I see a picture of a women not made up , dressed casually and cuaght at very unflattering angles. She looks no different to me , then I look when out when not made up or many of my friends. Maybe she is eating after a workout or maybe she is pregnant or maybe she just likes how she looks. I know I would hate it if the world was Gawking at an unflatteing photo of me. We have no right to Gawk and those who publish photos like this so that we can Gawk are pathetic. One is a human being before they are a celeberity. Human beings should have compassion for each other and not enjoy ridicule, which is what the publication of such photos encorages.

mjak

Team Humanity

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph