BLUE VAN:Investigation**REVISITED**

I believe Misty was buying the van from Chelsea so Chelsea may have retained possession of the van until Misty paid for it.

How close does Chelsea live to Misty? Is she the one that is around the corner?

I believe from Chelsea's myspace,Misty had lived with Timothy and Chelsea,many pics of them together and Misty with thier kids.So,that would have been her former home.Chelsea said the van wasn't how they parked it earlier that night,so it was at Chelsea's.Also on the Today Show,Matt asked Misty when she last saw JO,she said when he left to go back home.If Misty had went to get the van in the night,she would have had to have left Satsuma to Daytona where Chelsea lives.Misty's parents said JO left Monday.I am wondering about the story that Ronald did bring Misty back home that day,she would have seen JO before she went back home and her blanket could have been in van,because if she was gone for the three days,she would have a few of her basics,so it was left in the van,maybe.

I believe from Chelsea's myspace,Misty had lived with Timothy and Chelsea,many pics of them together and Misty with thier kids.So,that would have been her former home.Chelsea said the van wasn't how they parked it earlier that night,so it was at Chelsea's.Also on the Today Show,Matt asked Misty when she last saw JO,she said when he left to go back home.If Misty had went to get the van in the night,she would have had to have left Satsuma to Daytona where Chelsea lives.Misty's parents said JO left Monday.I am wondering about the story that Ronald did bring Misty back home that day,she would have seen JO before she went back home and her blanket could have been in van,because if she was gone for the three days,she would have a few of her basics,so it was left in the van,maybe.

So Chelsea lives in Daytona?

Lindsy and Tommy lives on Tyler st,near them.So,it would make more sense that JO used the van.Tommy and the boys stopped around the time of the AC man,maybe to check and see how she was doing?

Yes,in Daytona.

All this time I was thinking that the van that was impounded belonged to Lindsey. I was surprised to find out it belonged to Chelsea.

All this time I was thinking that the van that was impounded belonged to Lindsey. I was surprised to find out it belonged to Chelsea.

This is what I always thought. Why would LE feel the need to impound a van that was supposedly in Daytona? Is it because the cousin was in fact driving it around and LE was checking up on the cousin?

Well it certainly sounds like LE was made aware of JO right off the bat contrary to what the rumors were saying.

has anyone thought of this scenario?

something happens to Haleigh that Misty did, was a part of, or walked in on

she, she and an accomplice, or just an accomplice then walk thru the woods and gets the van. They use it. It gets scratched. They return it but park in a different position and walk back to the home.

When Misty says, "I just saw three" but did not state the minutes about when she woke up...could that have been the time on the clock she glanced at when she returns home?

What bothers me most is the position of the van. IT HAD BEEN MOVED DURING THE NIGHT OF HALEIGH VANISHING. It was also SCRATCHED. It leads me to believe that this van was driven in thick brush. moo of course

What is even more interesting.....Chelsea gets the call about four am about Haleigh and goes out to drive over to their home and notices the van is not the way she parked it. Later that evening Misty asks her about the scratch and Chelsea knew nothing of it. I think Misty, in opening this line of "scratch" communication, is trying to pass the buck on the scratch and think that perhaps the scratch was first brought to her attention by dets during questioning after the car was seized.

again moo

but this van deal, to me, makes a second key in this case

thank you Q for starting this thread

Hi, nursebeeme!

If this had been Misty's van to begin with then she probably did keep one of the van keys! I agree with you on that!

I would love to know whose prints were on the steering wheel and gear shift of that van! Unless it was wiped clean, then prints of the last driver would be there! If it was wiped clean, that is a red flag.

BUT, I do not buy that Misty's sister and her husband would not hear the van being started and driven away. I just don't. They lived in the dang country where it is quiet!

They could tell alot by the scratches,to see what scraped it,like a tree, and underneath if any woods evidence,vegetation and dirt samples can even tell what area sometimes.

Well we know LE had the van. So that part is true. And why would she make up a story saying it had been moved? To try and blame the cousin? Why try to blame the cousin if he had nothing to do with it unless you are trying to take the heat off Misty? Or did the cousin have something to do with it and the van was really moved....there is no reason to make this up...unless you are trying to cover for someone....and at that it is bringing the focus right back on Misty and her family. So why wouldn't it be true?

tehcloser, then I would like to see she and the cousin take a polygraph and the question be asked of what she knew of the van that night. Then ask the cousin the same thing. Ask them both about the scratch!

IMO, there is way too much covering up here! Caylee A's case is as convoluted as Haleigh C.'s is and LE along with the FBI got it figured out! Maybe we just need the Orlando detectives and the FBI to work on Haleigh's case!

JMO

Put them in the same room and rough em up.Just kidding.But,I think they should be questioned together and put pressure on them,they're teens.I'm going to check out his sister's ms for comments and the Tenn cty records for any changes.

Why would Misty being calling and crying about a scratch on the van and begging her SIL to say she put the scratch there?

Why would Misty being calling and crying about a scratch on the van and begging her SIL to say she put the scratch there?

Yeah, exactly, how did misty know about a scratch when LE didnt impound it until after that call. right?

And if its ill worded.....lets say if chelsea asked Misty what happened to her van? Cause On the day OF Haligh missing......LE did not impound that van right away. :banghead::doh: getting a headach in this case. But hey, at least we know something new for a change. :crazy:

You know what,this doesn't make alot of sense,JO went on ms 3/9,hadn't been on since last year,but still has the same background and the other boy,same pics.It would seem if they did something,all those pics would go,LE's already been to Tenn,so they know they'd be checked out.I don't know that that other boy even came to Fl. w/JO.

If LE asked Misty if she had a car,she'd have told them it was at Chelsea's,but why leave it there instead at her house?Unless,Ronald picked her up and she was going to get her car later,because he had to go to work.

Yep,we know something new and interesting it was given back,maybe something new will come up.And if it was Misty's,why was it taken back to Chelsea's?These people give more questions,than answers.

posted by Lalaw2000:
BUT, I do not buy that Misty's sister and her husband would not hear the van being started and driven away. I just don't. They lived in the dang country where it is quiet!

Actually, I live where it's very quiet and I can't hear any of our cars start from inside my house - except for the big Dodge Ram diesel. But if I were asleep, I'd never hear either. I never heard my own car start when my darling son decided to take it after graduation to joyride with his friends ~ I didn't know until I got the call from the police that he drove it over a cliff! LOL

This whole van thing just adds more questions than answers, I think??
I hope I posted this right - newbie, you know?

Croslin is talking about her nephew. The 19-year-old was in town a few weeks before Haleigh’s disappearance. She says before Haleigh was taken, her nephew got in a fight with Haleigh’s father, Ronald.
“What happened is he had stolen Ronald’s gun…and one morning on the porch he said Ronald would get what’s coming to him…then it was dropped, and he left," said Lisa Croslin.
Croslin says her nephew left the day Haleigh was abducted. She also tells us a light blue van her nephew might have drove was confiscated and analyzed by police. Croslin’s husband Hank says a mysterious gash appeared on the side of the van the night Haleigh disappeared.
The Croslins say they’re positive their daughter had nothing to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. They also say they’re putting their faith in the police to investigate everyone including their own family.

So, what do you guys think?? they gave the van back - that gives me feelings of doom. As in no evidence....

So, what do you guys think?? they gave the van back - that gives me feelings of doom. As in no evidence....

I know...I wish they would find something to lead in the right (any) direction. :banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back