Bluecrab -- Theories...

laini said:
It seems she says a lot of things as fact and strong memory of the event in one place, then later says something different or vague.
Just one of the markers of a person who is talking about something related to an issue about which they have constantly lied.

They cannot be sure what they can state with absolute certainty about related issues in case what they say is in conflict with the original lie, which in Patsy's case was that she knew that the ransom note would be waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs because she wrote it and put it there, already knowing that JonBenet was dead, IMO.

laini said:
OKay, I have a problem with replying to things before realizing I am not reading the last page of replys on this board. Sorry - that was already addressed about it being him not her saying that. On a side note, I thought it was odd Patsy said they put the kids gifts in two piles for Christmas morning
with a few unwrapped on top so the kids knew right away whose pile was whose. Then later she says that Christmas morning BR had to read the labels for JBR when they were handing them out. Why hand out prsents and read labels if you each already have them all in a pile before you go downstairs. It seems she says a lot of things as fact and strong memory of the event in one place, then later says something different or vague.

And Grandma Nedra said in PMPT that JBR was reading at 3 years old. Like mother like daughter, you know which two I mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back