Bond Being Posted by Padilla #2

Just wanted to go on record here I do not think Casey will be bonded out Monday or any other day. I think she will be charged with some form of homicide (captial crime) if Padilla actually comes through on the Posting and bail will be revoked immediately. That girl is not going to see the outside of a jail for the rest of her life, imho.

I also think they know that and just got their 15 minutes for free.

I don't understand the thinking of 'he'll gain her trust and she'll open up'. The last thing I would do, if someone 'bought' into my story, would be to say 'ya, know...this is what really happened'. I would simply keep feeding...whatever they are eating. I would only cave, if I felt it was useless to carry on w/it...that nobody was buying it. Know what I mean?
I agree she will continue on with her lies until proof is put in her face that she can't deny......and i'm afraid that will never happen if she is let out.

Just wanted to go on record here I do not think Casey will be bonded out Monday or any other day. I think she will be charged with some form of homicide (captial crime) if Padilla actually comes through on the Posting and bail will be revoked immediately. That girl is not going to see the outside of a jail for the rest of her life, imho.

I hope you are right ....but remember these people are in the business of making money lots of money IMO they don't care about justice here they care about money and how they can make more of it...

At first I was so outraged that these bondsmen obviously didn't do any of their homework about this case since they're choosing to bond Casey out. However, if they're gonna continue to call her a drug addict and a tweaker etc... it should be really fun to see the George and Cindy show react to THAT. Pass the:popcorn: I hope Casey drives them completely nuts."Take me to Fusion guys, I'll get a clue where she is while I'm dancing!"

I always internalize things. I'm putting myself in George and Cindys place. So their Casey makes her way home. Prob'ly goes to her room, closes the door, lays on the bed. Parents allow her awhile on her own. Boo-kums needs some time. She finally comes out. They give her a tee shirt to wear. (hmmm, that's a picture) They feel the need to catch her up on everything that has happened. She's barely interested with no input. They become slightly irritated, a little sarcasm develops but is quickly squelched. Gotta get along, Boo-kums is home. We want her home. We believe her, and only her. Should we watch tv? What about the news? She'll hear all the mean things. We'll just watch NG and GVS on our bedroom tv. Sarcasm erupts some more. Cindy stands in Caylees room and cries. No arms around her, no one comes to her, no one comforts anyone. Casey heads back to her room and closes the door. She decides to take a swim. Helicopters are flying overhead, she waves defiantly. National Inquirer is in a neighbors tree with camera. She gives the finger. She gets out of the pool and tries not to look in the corner where she hid Caylee. Back in the house, she checks out myspace and facebook. Hmmm, no friends, just pages of nasty comments. Well, there's the guy from Georgia who says he'll marry her when this is over. She reads for quite awhile. She calls an old friend. They hang up. She calls another, they are cold and accusing. Parents see her depression. Cindy goes in her room and cries. George gets in the truck and heads out to drive the trailer around Florida. He stays away as long as possible. He doesn't want to be in that house. He thinks about driving to Ohio, anything to escape that house. He can't stand to be in that house. Lee calls and talks to Casey, she doesn't want to see him. But he's on his way over. Oh SH#t. He makes nice for a bit, hugs Cindy, makes a sandwich and eats it quietly. Casey ignores everything, hides in her room. Lee heads in and their conversation starts quietly then becomes an argument. Cindy tries to make some peace; Lee threatens to leave and not come back. Casey doesn't care, she hopes she never sees him again. Cindy is crying, Lee is angry, Casey is shut down. There's no retrieving the day.

Well, that is my scenario. My 2 cents.

I am hoping that the Anthony's want Casey to go to another location forcing another court hearing because the condition of release on bond is "home" confinement with the monitor. In order to change that, I believe they have to go back to court, at least I hope they have to go back to court.

I just don't want her out especially the way this BH Padilla is in the spotlight.

What a mess and now the spokesperson is a clone of the Anthony's. What's next?

At first I was so outraged that these bondsmen obviously didn't do any of their homework about this case since they're choosing to bond Casey out. However, if they're gonna continue to call her a drug addict and a tweaker etc... it should be really fun to see the George and Cindy show react to THAT. Pass the:popcorn: I hope Casey drives them completely nuts."Take me to Fusion guys, I'll get a clue where she is while I'm dancing!"

I thought the same thing when BH Padilla talked about Casey taking drugs and all her drinking and just handed Caylee to just anyone. I wonder if the Anthony's are going out to get a new "welcome mat" for him!

FYI, Bianca Priteo from the Orlando Sentinel interviewed me yesterday for an article that was to appear today all about Websleuths :)

She was very nice. She did say basically not much was happening and was looking for a different angle on the story.

Then, all hell breaks loose. LOL.

With the events that happened yesterday I doubt if the article will run any time soon but please keep your eye out for it.

:clap: congrats Tricia!

Padilla did say something interesting. He said he was thinking outside the box, which I feel is what we are all doing here.
I have watched a few of his shows, and seen the tactics he uses. Matter of fact, one guy they kept flying over seas to find surrendered and actually confessed everything he did to him after running for a few years, down to how he escaped, where he went, and how he survived. Will this work with Casey? Who knows, but I think for Caylee's sake it is worth a try.. For the sake of this child, right now, anything is worth a try..
I would love to have 5 minutes alone with her..:D

Honestly, I am hoping this man is playing the "I believe her" card just to interrogate the crap out of her and make her life a living h*ll! He could actually be worse than those free credit report commercials, and drive anyone insane enough to spill their guts!

I am hoping that the Anthony's want Casey to go to another location forcing another court hearing because the condition of release on bond is "home" confinement with the monitor. In order to change that, I believe they have to go back to court, at least I hope they have to go back to court.

I just don't want her out especially the way this BH Padilla is in the spotlight.

What a mess and now the spokesperson is a clone of the Anthony's. What's next?

I really think if the planets align and they are able to agree (btw, Casey would be the only person that could reject them posting bail based on their conditions, it says "home confinement" but not with her parents, its just a 'home base' if you will.. That they will charge her. I think they are waiting for a GJ indictment if they have time, but if the issue is pressed they will be forced to charge her prior to that.

I completely agree on not wanting her out, but I have complete faith she is not bonding out so Im not entertaining that possibility.

Hopefully what's next is we find out what happened to this baby and she can be laid to rest in peace.

Patty- does FLA have a sitting GJ or do they convene? Does it differ based on felonies or capital offenses?

ETA: I checked the OCCC, Yuri Melich- making oodles of copies 8/14. Baez filing for cadaver discovery before that, which made me think he is trying to pre-date the GJ. The dog evidence is non-specific to the current charges against her really, it goes to the latitude on bail, which again makes me think she is about to be charged?

I always internalize things. I'm putting myself in George and Cindys place. So their Casey makes her way home. Prob'ly goes to her room, closes the door, lays on the bed. Parents allow her awhile on her own. Boo-kums needs some time. She finally comes out. They give her a tee shirt to wear. (hmmm, that's a picture) They feel the need to catch her up on everything that has happened. She's barely interested with no input. They become slightly irritated, a little sarcasm develops but is quickly squelched. Gotta get along, Boo-kums is home. We want her home. We believe her, and only her. Should we watch tv? What about the news? She'll hear all the mean things. We'll just watch NG and GVS on our bedroom tv. Sarcasm erupts some more. Cindy stands in Caylees room and cries. No arms around her, no one comes to her, no one comforts anyone. Casey heads back to her room and closes the door. She decides to take a swim. Helicopters are flying overhead, she waves defiantly. National Inquirer is in a neighbors tree with camera. She gives the finger. She gets out of the pool and tries not to look in the corner where she hid Caylee. Back in the house, she checks out myspace and facebook. Hmmm, no friends, just pages of nasty comments. Well, there's the guy from Georgia who says he'll marry her when this is over. She reads for quite awhile. She calls an old friend. They hang up. She calls another, they are cold and accusing. Parents see her depression. Cindy goes in her room and cries. George gets in the truck and heads out to drive the trailer around Florida. He stays away as long as possible. He doesn't want to be in that house. He thinks about driving to Ohio, anything to escape that house. He can't stand to be in that house. Lee calls and talks to Casey, she doesn't want to see him. But he's on his way over. Oh SH#t. He makes nice for a bit, hugs Cindy, makes a sandwich and eats it quietly. Casey ignores everything, hides in her room. Lee heads in and their conversation starts quietly then becomes an argument. Cindy tries to make some peace; Lee threatens to leave and not come back. Casey doesn't care, she hopes she never sees him again. Cindy is crying, Lee is angry, Casey is shut down. There's no retrieving the day.

LOL, nice to see someone as twisted as me.. My first thoughts were whoever they get to "guard" her 24/7 better be a 50+ year old 300 lb. Czech woman like my dear, late ggma (sorryggma), and even then Im not sure she would fear her- who in their right mind would sign on for that?

LOL, nice to see someone as twisted as me.. My first thoughts were whoever they get to "guard" her 24/7 better be a 50+ year old 300 lb. Czech woman like my dear, late ggma (sorryggma), and even then Im not sure she would fear her- who in their right mind would sign on for that?

I have that same eastern european background too! I know exactly what you mean regarding the gma. My parents weren't scared of anybody until my gps came to visit. LOL--Thanks for helping me remember that. Good times :)

Excellent, your imagination is probably right on! You described that so vividly that I could actually "see" it. Where is the bondsman in the meantime? Remember that he will be with Casey 24/7

Oh and.... you forgot the part where Casey stumbles upon WS and all of our threads. It should keep her busy for the next month or two just to read up!

I so hope this is true. Like once she is bonded out she gets re-arrested for another charge. I guess we shall see what happens next week. This case is getting crazier every day.

I have that same eastern european background too! I know exactly what you mean regarding the gma. My parents weren't scared of anybody until my gps came to visit. LOL--Thanks for helping me remember that. Good times :)

LOL, sorry for the ot, last one I swear, but did your ggma ever wear pants? Mine never, wore pantyhose to bed if my ggpa was going to be up really early and the pearls... I asked her when I was circa 12 why she never wore pants- she responded "I have no use for them" LOL..

Honestly back to Casey- I actually think as hard as she is she could have a shot at takin' her.. Love to Mimi

I really think if the planets align and they are able to agree (btw, Casey would be the only person that could reject them posting bail based on their conditions, it says "home confinement" but not with her parents, its just a 'home base' if you will..

Patty- does FLA have a sitting GJ or do they convene? Does it differ based on felonies or capital offenses?

I'm confused about the "home confinement but not with her parents" as I don't see that in the document released by the court. It just say's "home confinement."

Regarding your question about FL having a sitting GJ, etc. I am not living in Florida long enough to have dived into how things work here. Well actually I am here 6 years, but wasn't interested in that aspect of the systems here, but I am curious NOW!

LOL, sorry for the ot, last one I swear, but did your ggma ever wear pants? Mine never, wore pantyhose to bed if my ggpa was going to be up really early and the pearls... I asked her when I was circa 12 why she never wore pants- she responded "I have no use for them" LOL..

Honestly back to Casey- I actually think as hard as she is she could have a shot at takin' her.. Love to Mimi

The first thing Casey will want to do is call Tony. I think her head will spin around and pop off whenhe tells her he wants no part of her.

We are so on the same page with Gma! My gma was BURIED with her pantyhose on. She told my mother she would haunt her if she didn't listen! Never saw her in pants EVER. Panz rrr fer boyz! Vhy u vant to ver panz!? Feh! oh but the food--oh my oh my oh my....

I so hope this is true. Like once she is bonded out she gets re-arrested for another charge. I guess we shall see what happens next week. This case is getting crazier every day.

There is an undisclosed hold, so technically I do not think she would get bonded first and then rearrested as far as the semantics of that goes, but I presume she will be charged Monday unless the bondsmen pull out if they get tipped off it's coming.
I personally feel that the family "spokesperson", I mean, author of the book the Anthony's will release, and these guys have been carefully orchestrated by Baez and the timing is no accident.
Your so right- crazy- I saw Padilla and immediately thought of the next great villain for the followup to the Dark Knight..

The first thing Casey will want to do is call Tony. I think her head will spin around and pop off whenhe tells her he wants no part of her.

We are so on the same page with Gma! My gma was BURIED with her pantyhose on. She told my mother she would haunt her if she didn't listen! Never saw her in pants EVER. Panz rrr fer boyz! Vhy u vant to ver panz!? Feh! oh but the food--oh my oh my oh my....

ROTFL, LMAO- you win, I concede :)
She's not getting out, she is going to need to have a pretend Tony, which clearly she will not have a problem with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back