Bond being posted for Misty and Tommy?

Just got here, sorry, but I took MC's to mean the bond was the amount of those all totaled together which would have been back at that 950,000 number or whatever........I may be wrong on that.

Misty is a first time offender--they can't revoke any previous bail. Casey had a high dollar bond amount too, until they arrested her for murder--then it was set at no bail. We can only hope.

On Tommy's I think I figured out the two new warrants/charges:

I think the bond company revoked his previous 2 bonds cause what caught my eye were the amounts....$5004 and $2504...those are PC numbers with the $4 added to each one....so he is now having to pay for the gun bond and the drugs in the van at the busstop bond again also....those are the two new warrants/charges....IF I'm correct....
still doesn't explain the $0 though....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I believe you are right.

How the Prosecution Can Revoke Your Bond
The prosecution in your case may ask the Judge to revoke your bond. This means that the Judge can take back your bond and hold you in custody until your case has been resolved. There are certain situations where this can occur, typically it is when you are out on one charge and pick up another charge. Also, if you were out on bond and violate a condition of that bond, such as making contact with an alleged victim when the court ordered no contact, the court may also revoke your bond.

http://www.notguiltyfl.com/practice/bondHearings.php#HTP

So, what's the angle here? What would motivate anyone besides immediate family to bail them out? Who would gain? What would they gain? In CA's case, LP's motivation was clear. He wanted a shot at getting her to lead him to Caylee. That would've been a great PR coup for him, and I think he did have altruistic motives. But Cobra's not proposing any such thing here. So what gives? Just an opportunity to get his name in the press? Big deal. And if he really is working for a group to "free the Putnam 3", well, all I can say is "way to go, Cobra". Oh, yeah, you're da man. :snooty:

If I read this correctly the $250,000 is ONLY the amt for the St Johns County charge....PC would have to be paid the other bond amts..... I think :waitasec::waitasec:
You are correct.If she bonds out in st-johns co,they would notify the other county to pick her up..she would then have to bond out from the other county..

i

Is there any crime you can commit in PC with no bail? This is crazy! These people need to have no bond.

Murder,rape,kidnapping....I'm sure when someone decides to talk we'll-see some no bonds.

anyone know why tommys bond shows $0 in st johns?

It doesn't make sense but could he have been RORed from st. johns? Or could st. johns have heard that Tommy was going to be bonded out and they somehow changed his bond to a no bond status as a pre-emptive strike so he can't get out?

I think all these characters that insert themselves into cases of missing and murdered little children are just greedy, mean, and should be in jail themselves.

I don't really believe this is anything more than Mr Staubs' constant attempt at attention in this case. I fail to believe that:

(A) Anyone or any group with $1,000,000 is naieve enough to actually engage this buffoon as a "media representative". I, personally, would find Homer Simpson better suited for the job.

(B) Anyone or any group with $1,000,000 in cash or securities is going to place that amount with the county as a guarantee that an 18 year old, 6th grade dropout facing a 75 year sentence will show up for court. And they're going to do this for free? I doubt Misty Croslin has $100 much less the $100,000 typically required for the 10% non refundable bond fee on a $1,000,000 bond.

This is a serious issue that could force LE to now have to take into consideration this contingency. They'd be remiss for not taking the Defendants' pretrial release into account. Their entire strategy was likely to get these bond amounts to an unattainable level. Now they could be pressured to rush things in light of the possibility of them making bond. This could send everything out of whack for LE.

All this over Cobra's bs headlines yesterday.

:waitasec:I was doing an inmate search this morning and saw that Tommy's bond is $7508.00.

I am confused as to how the bond was lowered. I also thought that Tommy’s bond on the drug trafficking charge would have been revoked because he violated the terms of the bonds from the charges in PC for the gun theft and possession of controlled substance without a script that he was out on bail for.
I thought he couldn't bond out? I thought he would have to stay in jail until his court date on the previous charges.

"Snip" http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS (W / MALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN000333
Booking Date: 01/20/2010 22:36:33
Age On Booking Date: 23
Bond Amount: $7508.00

This link here will give you links to all the jails in Fl: http://www.bail-florida.com/florida-inmate-search
/

Was Misty moved? I can't find her at St. Johns anymore? Maybe i am just need more coffee? :)

Was Misty moved? I can't find her at St. Johns anymore? Maybe i am just need more coffee? :)

No, she is still there under the last name of Cummings. I guess she still uses her married name or never changed it.

Tommy's bond was lowered.

Bond Lowered For One of 5 Suspects in Putnam Co. Drug Sting

TJ Hart

Hank Thomas "Tommy" Croslin, who was arrested along with Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes January 20, 2010 was originally being held on $100,000 bond on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications. Regardless of the bond amount being lowered, sources tell The SKY Croslin has apparently violated the terms of his previous bond(s) in Putnam County and will have a difficult chance, if any, of being released from jail anytime soon.

Update:

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam county Sheriff's Office told the SKY Sunday, "Tommy Croslin's bond hasn't been lowered. $0.00 means no bond in the computer system. A judge revoked his bond do to the other currently pending charges."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6190386.php

Misty's bond is now $150,000? When did this happen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back