Bosma Murder Trial 02.08.16 - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did I read that Millard asked if 32,000 was his final price and Igor said there is no other price or no bargaining and Millard said "we will keep looking then" was that not in his Thursday's testimony? trying to find a link.

Totally forgot about that, you're 100% right:

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal Feb 4
Igor says taller guy asked him his best price. Igor told him there's no bargaining. Says taller guy told him they'd keep looking. #Millard

Awfully long recess. Where'd the witness go for coffee, Sudbury? :seeya:

LOL...with the breaks, recesses, legal arguments and late starts for medical appts we've seen so far just in the first 5 days, not sure this trial will even get done in the 4 months provided.

MOO

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:04 AM
The jury is now being led back in.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago

The jury is now being led back in. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:08 AM
He says he has known Millard for 7-10 years.

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:08 AM
Assistant Crown Craig Fraser is asking questions. Diciano was interviewed by police on May 14, 2013. He owns an auto body shop.

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:06 AM
Next up is witness Tony Diciano.

Looks like we might be seeing the picture IT drew of the tattoo later on in the evidence pics released. It also looks like no one is questioning the box. Are the reporters just getting really lazy or do both sides concede its a mute point since the evidence certainly points to it being DM in the vehicle?

LOL...with the breaks, recesses, legal arguments and late starts for medical appts we've seen so far just in the first 5 days, not sure this trial will even get done in the 4 months provided.

MOO

This just kind of came up, coincidentally enough:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Maria Figliola murder trial went 5 months, I think. Longest in #HamOnt history.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago

Assistant Crown Craig Fraser is asking questions. Diciano was interviewed by police on May 14, 2013. He owns an auto body shop. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
DiCiano runs an auto body shop. Has known Dellen Millard 7-10 years. Asked to ID him in court, he points to DM
Again, DM waves back. #Bosma

New witness is Tony DiCiano. May 14, 2013 he gave statement to police. He owns an autobody shop and has known Dellen Millard 7-10 years.

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:10 AM
He says that's the first time Millard ever wanted to change the colour of a truck.

Adam Carter
"He wanted to paint a pickup truck," Diciano says about Millard. "He wanted to change the colour from black to red."

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:09 AM
"Whenever he had problem with body work he'd come to see me," Diciano says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
He says DM called him back in May 2013, looking to have a black pickup truck painted red. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 44s44 seconds ago
He has done body work for Millard. Millard called him saying he wanted to get a truck painted from black to red. #HamOnt #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s58 seconds ago
Millard called him to paint a pick-up truck from black to red. Had never requested that before. #Bosma

So maybe he was gonna VIN swap with his red Ram...

And there you have it. Black to red. Was he going to use his own VIN #? Were the two trucks the same year? Pretty close I think.

ETA: His truck was automatic and not a Cummins diesel. And he knew the owner was deceased but he still planned to go ahead and use the truck.

MOO

Adam Carter
He says that's the first time Millard ever wanted to change the colour of a truck.

Adam Carter
"He wanted to paint a pickup truck," Diciano says about Millard. "He wanted to change the colour from black to red."

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:09 AM
"Whenever he had problem with body work he'd come to see me," Diciano says.

BBM - one of you sleuthers mentioned this as a theory! Red! Sorry it stood out to me

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"He wanted it in a rush. He wanted it done right away," Diciano says about Millard and the truck he wanted painted. #HamOnt #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"He wanted it in a rush," says DiCiano. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
He wanted it in a rush, he wanted it done right away, DiCiano says of paint job convo w DM. #Bosma

These kids today, always in such a rush...

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:16 AM
Millard called about the truck a second time. “He left a message with the manager of the shop and said he wasn’t going to bring in the truck anymore," Diciano says.

Adam Carter
Feb 8 2016 11:12 AM
"He wanted it in a rush. He wanted it done right away," Diciano says - also the first time that happened with Millard.

Totally forgot about that, you're 100% right:

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal Feb 4
Igor says taller guy asked him his best price. Igor told him there's no bargaining. Says taller guy told him they'd keep looking. #Millard

so he lied under oath on second day? thanks for finding this for me..I have been searching. I knew I had read it somewhere.

I don't think the jury has heard evidence yet that he owned a Red Dodge Ram have they?

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
Crown (Craig Fraser) done w witness. Pillay now cross-examining. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 39s39 seconds ago
Diciano also asked about the truck's interior. "I stripped it down, but we'll leave it black," Diciano says Millard told him. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
DiCiano says he asked DM what about the interior? DM told him he had stripped it, but 'let's leave it black.' #Bosma

Next day Millard calls back and cancels paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg