Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some here have said that MS is NOT wearing glasses/sunglasses in this hangar video.. so what is the explanation for the bugging eyes then? Just curious! I still can't see the danged murse! Where is it? Thank you for the circle around the glove, I wasn't seeing the gloves either! Is there a shot showing MS also wearing gloves?

The protruding thing is his nose IMO. The murse is just to the top right of the red circle on the left side of what is said to be DM.

Just me, and maybe I'm wrong, but the Eliminator has two hatches: one on top and one on the bottom/side. My feeling is that the second set of flashes was them opening each hatch to look inside.

Note: again--just my feeling/first impression. I don't know if there are safety precautions that may prevent one or both from being opened when it's still hot.

I do also believe that ignition and/or afterburners may be responsible for some of the other flares and glowing. But the sequence of two flashes after several hours put me in mind of someone checking the progress. (Sorry.)

Edit: I see I missed more similar convo overnight, and that maybe opening the hatches wouldn't have been doable (someone mentioned the unit being slightly pressurized).

The pole that is used to stoke the fire.. wouldn't that be used in the upper compartment, while lid is open? I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to open the lid during operation, in case one wanted to stoke the fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500