Bosma Murder Trial 03.21.16 - Day 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point SS must have know DM was responsible for the disappearance of Tim Bosma. He knew it was Mr. Bosma's truck and there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that the truck could have been stolen, cleaned up, then sold to Millard in that little time window.

something isnt sitting right with me about SS. Why would he stop talking with his father-in-law when by all appearances they had a good relationship.

What SS knew on the 9th is that the truck belonged to Tim. We don't know if the communication ending was initiated by AJ or SS.
What I know personally, if SS was my SIL, my hands would be wiped clean even if he was married to my daughter. Maybe i'm a hard *advertiser censored** but, as a "middle aged" woman with children, I personally would expect my immediate family to do the right thing and inform authorities of ANY information that may help with an investigation. Trust and respect go hand in hand imo, definitely not character traits i see from the testimony thus far from SS.

Why would he stop talking with his father-in-law when by all appearances they had a good relationship.

It's possible AJ stopped talking to SS after being let go and AJ might be pissed off that SS continued to work for DM. I think they had a pretty big row over that. AJ doesn't look like the type to accept the fact that his son in law might be working for a possible murderer.

Shane never told cops about the truck being at the hangar. In the Spec article.
That is a disturbing truth. Even AJ couldn't cough up the location- rather he just let CS know that the truck was sitting in some undisclosed location. Wednesday-truck is at hangar and AJ recognizes it. Tells his wife that night. SS is living in a vacuum and just thinks it's one of DM's acquisitions. Thursday- AJ calls CS and confirms it's TB's truck- talks to SS. The texts were on Thursday after AJ told SS who the truck belonged to while DM was tucking it away in Kleinburg. IMO, SS was simply one of DM's patsies. IMHO, DM didn't have anyone in his circle that he couldn't manipulate and SS was no different. The question for me is if DM had never been arrested, would either AJ or SS have contacted LE? I don't think they would have. I've always been amazed that people have a hard time believing that wealthy people can commit murder. MOO

One thing I'm getting fro SS's testimony is that TBs truck was intended to replace DMs red truck? He was going to swap the VINs, paint it red and drive it without worry?

Was that the plan or am I off base? And was TBs truck a diesel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what it appears to me as well. I'm wondering if the plans changed when things got heated under his butt. Even though they are the same truck in name, they are different trucks not only in engine but the body's as well. DM'S being a dually and Tim's was not.

What I know personally, if SS was my SIL, my hands would be wiped clean even if he was married to my daughter. Maybe i'm a hard *advertiser censored** but, as a "middle aged" woman with children, I personally would expect my immediate family to do the right thing and inform authorities of ANY information that may help with an investigation. Trust and respect go hand in hand imo, definitely not character traits i see from the testimony thus far from SS.

Trust me you're not the only hard *advertiser censored**ed middle aged woman with children. I feel the exact same way.

It does if you consider AJ no longer wanted to speak with SS due to his continued involvement with DM....he said they weren't speaking, but not which side put up the wall first.

true... hadn't considered this... I first presumed it was SS that cut the contact because earlier AJ testified that SS was extremely upset about him calling CrimeStoppers...

Trust me you're not the only hard *advertiser censored**ed middle aged woman with children. I feel the exact same way.
I am with you. It says a lot about his character. If DM was so above this type of crime then why worry about calling the police and helping this family find their son/husband/father. If DM had nothing to hide then why not come clean with the police. He seems beholden to the Millards.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

That's what it appears to me as well. I'm wondering if the plans changed when things got heated under his butt. Even though they are the same truck in name, they are different trucks not only in engine but the body's as well. DM'S being a dually and Tim's was not.

Or maybe it was just another one of DM's half baked plans from the 'Dummies Guide'. (How to Get Away with Murder)....like, 'I'll just disguise my new black truck to look like my old red truck--and then with 2 red trucks they will never know if I'm coming or going'.:scared:

I'm not ready to throw SS and his testimony under the bus just yet. Yes...it appears that he is being selective in how he answers but how much of that is directed by the Crown? They do meet with witnesses beforehand, do they not? But more importantly, if I've learned one thing during this trial, the choppy, stacatto reporting through Twitter leaves out a fair amount of context. Just seeing how two different reporters Tweet very different interpretations of the same testimony has me reserving some judgement until we see full transcripts after the fact. What percentage of the testimony are we really getting? That is the question. They can't Tweet every word, unfortunately for us. MOO

Well said .... I often say Twitter is a giant leap backward for mankind .... the concept is good but the application is horrible

And to do it properly they need pairs of journalists , one typing all the testimony and a separate person transferring it properly to twitter , except , as I said Twitter is a cluster truck with the authors name taking more space than the actual report.

I feel a lot better now that I got that off my chest .... HAAAA

So what happens in court today.....is it legal arguments regarding SS until they finally hammer out how to proceed....or will they move on to the next witness.
The comment that SS will return on a later date has me puzzled about what happens on this day??

Moving right along now.....:waiting:

I hope the jury has a comfy spot with coffee and snacks for their timeouts!!!! (Maybe Netflix...no Wifi though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500