Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13s14 seconds ago
Daly says he didn't always want to be around smith. Uncomfortable. he makes jokes about stuff.. but he looks serious. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s13 seconds ago
"Once he starts talking about all that violent stuff and he makes jokes about stuff but u kinda look and he's kinda got a serious face."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
"I go there smoke my weed try to keep my distance and just go home." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Daly told police he just smoked his weed then left because Smich often joked about violence "with a straight face." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
That's from Daly statement to police.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
Pillay asks if Smich would talk about violent stuff. And if that made Daly nervous. Daly agrees, yes. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 14s15 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
'I never saw anything violent, but I got that impression' Daly says of Mark Smich #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s25 seconds ago
Daly says he never saw anything violent (from Smich) but he got that impression. Said in police statement Smich seemed "aggravated." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
Smich, he told police, talks about violence.. he has a mean streak. Often aggravated. Seemed violent. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s23 seconds ago
Daly told police "I don't it's just he seems aggravated." Daly agrees Smich had a mean and violent streak that made him uncomfortable.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 52s52 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Daly says his best friend was aggravated on a regular basis #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s56 seconds ago
Aggravated on a regular basis. Part of his personality, Daly agrees with Pillay today on the stand. #Bosma

MS makes him uncomfortable and he tries to keep his distance...but they were best friends? :thinking:

Officer responds that maybe Smich has a mean streak. Daly said in statement: "Well yeah ... I'm just trying to think of how to work myself ... He seems aggravated is the best word I could use."
by Adam Carter 10:27 AM

More from the statement: "Aggravated, but like, on a regular basis ... but like even then, there's something, anger ... but it's been like that since I first met him, which is weird."
by Adam Carter 10:29 AM

"This seems kind of repetitive," Daly says, as Pillay asks similar questions. "I ask the questions here sir," Pillay responds.
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
"He seems aggravated," Daly stated. Agrees with Pillay that Smich had a mean streak and maybe a violent streak. Always aggravated.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich was like this on a regular basis Daly says even in the morning. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
Back on May 22 police asked if Smich had underlying issues. Daly said yeah. "But it's been like that since I first met him which is weird."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 43s43 seconds ago
Smich was angry Daly says "it's been like that since I first met him, which is weird." #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 39s39 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: He had an anger issue, didn't he? Daly: Yep, yeah. Pillay: He had a temper, a bad temper? Daly: Sure #BosmaTrial

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 40s41 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: When he blew his fuse, you didn't want to be around? Daly: Sure... I don't think he would ever hurt me. #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
"This seems kind of repetitive," Daly says as Pillay continues to ask about Smich's anger issues.
"I ask the questions" Pillay says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 35s35 seconds ago
Smich was angry, had a short fuse and when he blew his top Daly said he didn't like to be around though "he would never hurt me." #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 50s50 seconds ago
Smith could blow a fuse. Daly didn't always want to be around. Says he felt unsafe. He wouldn't hurt me. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
Smich did not have a job ever in the time Daly knew him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s39 seconds ago
"It's been like that since first met him." Daly agree Smich had anger issue, bad temper, short fuse. (Daly: "this seems kind of repetitive."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
Daly worked at metroland newspapers. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 39s39 seconds ago
Daly tells Millards lawyer.. this seems repetitive as he goes over a police statement. Lawyer says Pillay" I ask the questions:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Daly worked at Metroland newspapers at one point.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
"From what you saw he was quite content living the way he was," Pillay suggests. Not working, not in school. Daly agrees. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 31s32 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: He consumed marijuana, alot? Daly: Yup, yeah. Pillay: He was aimless? Daly: Yeah I guess #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s45 seconds ago
"Sort of aimless?" Pillay asks.
"I guess so yeah," Daly agrees. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
Smich consumed a lot of pot. Was aimless. Performed and wrote rap songs.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
Smich would write/perform raps. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 31s32 seconds ago
Smith had no job. Smoked a lot of pot. no direction in life. aimless. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
#Millard lawyer Pillay still crossing Daly, who is agreeing #Smich made him uncomfortable. Was always aggravated. Talking about violence.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Re: Arthur, Pillay says that was another person in Smich's "world." Yes, Daly says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 51s52 seconds ago
Daly agrees with Pillay that Smich was unemployed, directionless and often spent time writing rap songs. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Smich said he made Arthur move the toolbox that contained Smich's gun.

Daly says Smich wasn't working during the time he knew him.
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

"From what you saw, he was quite content living the way he was?" Pillay says. "Correct," Daly says. Smich also wasn't in school.
by Adam Carter 10:31 AM

Smich was also performing and writing rap songs, Daly says.
by Adam Carter 10:32 AM

Pillay now asking about Smich having a friend named Arthur move the toolbox in which a gun was located.
by Adam Carter 10:32 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
P: he told you Arthur moved the toolbox. He made him.
D: yes...(but) made/ask, I wasn't there. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 38s38 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
In less than 7 minutes, Pillay has established Mark Smich as an unemployed, pot smoking, angry guy, who was aimless. #BosmaTrial

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7s7 seconds ago
#Smich had anger issues, Daly says, in all the years they were friends. "I get high & he starts talking about all that violent stuff..." 1/2

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 22s23 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's lawyer is now talking about the toolbox #BosmaTrial

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s28 seconds ago
About the gun Daly told police "I've never touched, I've never seen it, it scares the **** out of me." #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
Pillay refers again to his police statement, re: toolbox. Daly had said "it scares the sh-- out of me." #Bosma

In his statement, Daly says: "The way that he was, I didn't want to be any near the toolbox, and the way that he made Arthur move it around for him."
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

Daly says Arthur was "a bit of a pushover," agrees that Smich treated Arthur like a "servant or slave."
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

"Mark described Arthur as his *advertiser censored*," Pillay says. Daly responds yes, while chuckling.
by Adam Carter 10:35 AM

Smich was upset with Arthur about moving the toolbox, because he told his mother about the toolbox, and she confronted him, yelling in Russian.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
"I just, the way that he was, I didn't want to be anywhere near the toolbox," Daly in police statement. Smich treated Arthur as a "slave."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
"I just, the way that he was, I didn't want to be anywhere near the toolbox," Daly in police statement. Smich treated Arthur as a "slave."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"The way he was, I didn't want to be anywhere near the toolbox. And the way he made Arthur move it around for him..." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
2/2 "...and he makes jokes and you look and he's kind of got a serious face." Daly says he'd be intimidated & go home. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Daly said Smich treated Arthur, the guy who moved the gun, as a slave, a servant,"his *****"#BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Arthur was a push over. Smich called him his *****. He used him. Arthur was treated like a dirt. Daly laughs.

* witch with a b

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Smich described Arthur as "his *****." Daly laughs a bit at that. Arthur sent for beer, cigarettes by Smich.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
We are now hearing about this Arthur fellow, the one who took the toolbox with the gun inside #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Daly agrees he said that.
agrees Arthur was a pushover. Smich had power over him.
Pillay: he called Arthur his "*****."
Daly agrees #Bosma

When Smich needed beer, cigarettes, he sent Arthur to get it. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay: Mark Smich treated Arthur like his '*****' Daly: (laughs) yeah Pillay: This is funny to you? Daly: well yeah #BosmaTrial

Smich was upset with Arthur because he told his mother about the toolbox, Pillay says. Daly agrees. #Bosma

Apr 6 2016 10:37 AM Pillay now asking about the day after May 6 when Smich walked right past him and didn't acknowledge him. Eventually, Marlena (his girlfriend) came out with the pot he was going to buy.

so the morning after....after they picked up MM they went to Oakville.

I think when Dungey gets to cross BD he's going to go hard on him. We shall soon see.

All MOO.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Arthur messed up the tool box job. He told his mother. Smich was confronted by his mom. She yelled at him in Russian. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Smich was upset that Arthur blew the toolbox job because he told his mother about it, who yelled at him #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Arthur told his mother about the toolbox and Arthur's mother confronted him, yelled at him in Russian. Smich upset with Arthur. #Bosma

The toolbox contained a hidden gun #TimBosma

Pillay goes back to the day Daly was waiting outside Smich's place to get weed. Smich arrived and went right inside, ignoring him. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich described friend Arthur as "his *****." Would run errands, do Smich bidding, incl. hiding toolbox that held gun & weed. #Bosma

Pillay now asking about the day after May 6 when Smich walked right past him and didn't acknowledge him. Eventually, Marlena (his girlfriend) came out with the pot he was going to buy.
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

"You're familiar with Mr. Smich's rap style?" Pillay says, calling him an aspiring rap artist. "He often had his raps on his iPad."
by Adam Carter 10:38 AM

"He would rap about his gun," Pillay says. "He would mention guns," Daly says. "My .380 is no stranger, when I'm angry you're in danger." Pillay reads out as one of Smich's lyrics.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Wonder if we'll be hearing from Arthur? And how ole Arthur is going to feel about being described this way in a high profile case that untold numbers of people are following?

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Arthur 'screwed up' the toolbox job, because he told his mother. This made Smich angry #BosmaTrial

Marlena then came out with the weed. He gave her the money and she gave him the drugs. #Bosma

Pillay asks if that happened often. No, Daly says. First time. #Bosma

Mark Smich was aspiring to be some kind of rap artist - this is new #BosmaTrial

Pillay now asking about Smich's raps. He would perform his raps while reading from his iPad.
Correct, Daly says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich was an aspiring rap star. #Bosma

Daly agrees Smich was an aspiring rap artist, who often performed his raps from his iPad #TimBosma

Smich aspired to be a rap artist. Had his raps on his IPad. Performed for Daly many times. He rapped about his gun. "He mentioned guns."

Pillay asking Daly about Smich's rap lyrics, apparently rapping about his gun 'his 380' #BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Smich wanted to be a rap artist. Took his iPad everywhere and would sing to it. rap about guns. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

"My 380 is no stranger," Pillay quotes rap.

Pillay: he would rap about his gun.
Daly: um he'd mention guns.
P: he'd rap about HIS gun.
D: I don't know if that's fair to say. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors