Bosma Murder Trial 05.10.16 - Midweek Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just past the Bobcat dealer, next intersection is Powerline Rd which dead ends at the Grand River valley. Hiking trails etc.
All told around 1 mile from where Tim's phone was found (Kemira)

The phone being found at Kemira would have made the Grand River a search location
Thank you. I remember there being a search there.. Or a thought TB may be there. Sad

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Packed courtroom already this morning before things get underway. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
We're starting early this morning, Justice Goodman just came in. First time that's happened. #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
No jury in yet. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 27s27 seconds ago
Legal discussions I can't tell you about before the Jury is allowed in. #Bosma @CTVNews

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s36 seconds ago
We've got some legal arguments to start at Tim #Bosma murder trial before jury comes in. Full house and overflow today.

Roseville rd is the location of the farm. The hanger is located just off fountain street. It very close to Hwy 7
Sorry you're correct. I've been down Roseville after hearing about this but not the Hanger way. Thanks for the correction.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 20s20 seconds ago
Housekeeping matters. Crt room is packed. Many anticipate hearing from mark smich. Stay tuned. @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
Hearing some legal arguments this morning before the jury is brought back. #Bosma

Ok so suggestive is an inappropriate word. But by posting a pic of a Rubix cube is she not "suggesting" something? She's being suggestive but you're taking the word literal. It was disclosed this was her nickname and the reason behind it. Because of her ability to solve one blah blah blah. And tada. Testimony is over and it pops up on her Instagram. But not bold... Subtle in the background. So that was just an innocent post? Not suggestive of anything?

As for AM I actually was the one who noticed the tattoo picture on Facebook and posted about it here. Since you're asking my opinion on it, not I'm not okay with it and no I don't think he's a good guy. He's being just as suggestive. I actually commented and wondered if it was a message. But who knows with all these players in this case. (and when I say players I'm not referring to sex either) lol
Agree and this bothers me too. As for SS, it doesn't make it right that he just fades away either. CN is like salt in a wound with her actions.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 23s23 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
We're in the courtroom now - it's so full, court staff are directing people to the overflow room on the 7th floor. #Bosma #HamOnt

But if TB was duct taped right after pulling out of the drive way (MS asked for tape) then the struggle (for TB) could last as long as the tape held. IMO, the 3rd person was a roll of duct tape.

Recently comes into play that MS had a severe shoulder injury which made his joints dislocated. I'm curious if we hear about today ...

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 23s23 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
We're in the courtroom now - it's so full, court staff are directing people to the overflow room on the 7th floor. #Bosma #HamOnt
I wonder if CN is around for this or her lawyer. Sorry to bring her up but I'd be interested to hear what MS has to say if I was in her position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther