Boy Sitting In Chair With Native American Print Background

The top lip is completely different on these two boys.

Also, I think that he had a lot of different "backdrops" that he used in his apartment/home to make it look more professional. I've seen people do this even in a garage or storage unit - setting up a temporary photo studio.

I've see about 3 pic of him. The pic looks like he's in a cabin. This girl with the heavy eye make-up and plaid box hat seem to be at the same place. I wonder if they are related, or boyfriend / girlfriend. He looks around 18 or19 in the pic where he looks angry. It reminds me of the Scott Fandell case, but the description and age don't match. Wonder if any hispanic or native siblings are missing. Wonder if Alcala took the pic in Mexico, latin America? Were they members at the camp where he was employed at?

-bumping

I do believe hes in the NY apartment - the chair hes sitting in is here
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/00123.jpg you can see the chair by the window with the curtains drawn. There was a village voice on the floor which is how I think we figured out it was possibly the ny apartment.

The reason I wondered if he was there for money purposes is because of how at ease he is in the nude photo - Not that its always the case but it just seems odd someone so young would be so comfortable being nude in front of someone and/or having his photos taken if he werent used to doing so. Most teenagers are a little awkward.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...ala.photos.

The wood door makes me think its a cabin and not an apartment.

photo 29, 30, 36, 35, 47, 68, 74, 89

Your link doesn't work for me, but I saw what you are talking about. A lot of lofts have this kind of door. Even today I have seen some. Remember this was back in the 70's and I doubt from seeing some of his other living quarters that he could afford anything really nice. My guess is that it's his New York place and I think someone else mentioned that as well. Back in those days, the "apartments" probably looked that way in New York if you couldn't afford a lot.

Your link doesn't work for me, but I saw what you are talking about. A lot of lofts have this kind of door. Even today I have seen some. Remember this was back in the 70's and I doubt from seeing some of his other living quarters that he could afford anything really nice. My guess is that it's his New York place and I think someone else mentioned that as well. Back in those days, the "apartments" probably looked that way in New York if you couldn't afford a lot.

I feel fairly certain the photo of the room/apartment that hes in - it appears to be an apartment thats a few stories up. I think its in NYC but only because the villiage voice is on the floor.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00123.jpg

2hi3qzd.jpg

I think its the same teen. Lips curve up at ends. Thick outlines of the lips.

I think its the same teen. Lips curve up at ends. Thick outlines of the lips.

They do look the same but it cant be him - Michael has a mole on both sides of his cheeks and a scar on the left side of his chest that our UID doesnt have.

They do look the same but it cant be him - Michael has a mole on both sides of his cheeks and a scar on the left side of his chest that our UID doesnt have.

Also, the mouth (top lip) eye shape, under eyes and eyebrows are different. Its amazing to me how many people can look so similar. With a practiced eye though, these aren't the same person.

Still think it COULD be Phillip Montoya. Though I'm secretly hoping its not him, and that this teen escaped that *advertiser censored** wipe Alcala. Philip is minimum 10 yrs old in blk & wht pic. Other pic of male is mid-teen. I still think it could be him. Moles can grow on a person at various ages. Thats why docs tell people to watch any appearance of moles & their growth. Read some place that phillip's older brother friends said that they saw Phillip after he disappeared, but the police at the time of his disappearance said it was probably mistaken identity.

Still think it COULD be Phillip Montoya. Though I'm secretly hoping its not him, and that this teen escaped that *advertiser censored** wipe Alcala. Philip is minimum 10 yrs old in blk & wht pic. Other pic of male is mid-teen. I still think it could be him. Moles can grow on a person at various ages. Thats why docs tell people to watch any appearance of moles & their growth. Read some place that phillip's older brother friends said that they saw Phillip after he disappeared, but the police at the time of his disappearance said it was probably mistaken identity.

Phillip had a scar on his upper chest area when he went missing and the UID doesnt have a scar.

D, I was just looking at those as I went through the other photos.

There's actually another one which I now lost. It's a number in the 30's I believe. There's an enormous shadow behind the boy. It's definately not the boy's shadow. Has to be Alcala's.

Look how his hair is mussed in the second picture. It's like everyone starts out smiling and then ends up sad or frightened. I hope this kid is all grown and O.K. Such a beautiful kid.

Now just reading through the thread about more photographs being posted someone said they are cropped even of the boys because he had sex with the boys as well. That just shattered me because I fear for this boy. Wouldn't somebody, somewhere miss this child? Did the monster let him go?

He has no underarm hair. Which says he's very young. I too also wonder why at his age he seems natural and relaxed posing naked. Could this boy and the plaid box hat girl have been there at the same time. Could she have been posing nude for him why he seems relaxed. Could they have been street kids that RA hired to perform for him? YES, in two other photos of this boys he does seems scared, frightened, with messy hair. A shadow appears to have the hairdo that RA wears when lifting up communion girl.

Bumping for 2012. If you are reading this and know anything about the identity of this person, please contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis at 714-375-5066.

The reason I wondered if he was there for money purposes is because of how at ease he is in the nude photo - Not that its always the case but it just seems odd someone so young would be so comfortable being nude in front of someone and/or having his photos taken if he werent used to doing so. Most teenagers are a little awkward.

SBM, BBM -

When I was about six years old (1979) I was allowed to go to a lakefront beach about an hour away from home with friends (I live in upstate NY, not an area you would expect beaches let alone what it turned out to be...) ... when we got there I noticed almost everyone was buck naked. My mother had NO CLUE the place was a nudist colony lake, she'd have NEVER let me go. I saw so many naked people running towards the water that day that I was confused for a very long time (why do boys look like that?? LOL)...

So.. I hypothesize this boy and also the two girls at the beach playing mandolins or whatever those stringed instruments are, are all used to nudist places and frequent them often, possibly having been taken to them by their parents since the 60s/ since they were little enough to form a sense of "normalcy" around nudity. (I further hypothesize that it does not have to be California for this to happen, though that would make more sense to me). My friend's brother who was about 12-15 at the time had no problem taking his pants off and running for the water. And the man and woman standing way too close in the shower of the girl's changing area didn't have a care in the world either... *shudder*

Pic links are almost all dead, so just posting the photos we're discussing:

Picture%20046222417--415x415.jpg

Picture%20067222515--415x415.jpg

Picture%20088223442--415x415.jpg

I'm brand new here, so I hope it's ok If i jump in. I had read some of the previous posts about not being Montoya because of the moles. It's very possible that they do not show up because of the flash used.

Welcome to Websleuths! :) :welcome:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne