Boy Sitting In Chair With Native American Print Background

Pic links are almost all dead, so just posting the photos we're discussing:

Picture%20046222417--415x415.jpg

Picture%20067222515--415x415.jpg

Picture%20088223442--415x415.jpg

I agree with GGE i was trying all the links and they seem to be dead. I have not been able to locate any of the other 2 photos mentioned here of the boy looking scared or having messy hair. If anyone has them or has been able to locate them it be great if the could be posted directly on the thread
Also did anyone notice how dirty his hands and nails look..which brings me to the possibility of runaway. he looks to me like he could be possibly Filipino just my thoughts.

SBM, BBM -

When I was about six years old (1979) I was allowed to go to a lakefront beach about an hour away from home with friends (I live in upstate NY, not an area you would expect beaches let alone what it turned out to be...) ... when we got there I noticed almost everyone was buck naked. My mother had NO CLUE the place was a nudist colony lake, she'd have NEVER let me go. I saw so many naked people running towards the water that day that I was confused for a very long time (why do boys look like that?? LOL)...

RSBM... Empire Lake? :)

I wonder if there is any way the Aponte siblings could have been trafficked or otherwise brought into his creepy sphere?

It is difficult to know if their skintones are off--I sense they may be--but there is some resemblance, especially I think between Gianina and "TGWPH". John Aponte would have 12 in 1974, and Gianina 11. If Alcala was in NY after his 1977 release (?), that would put both in their mid-teens. Of course this is speculation by me, and only is possible IF they were brought to the US from Puerto Rico.

Perhaps a wild leap. I wanted to note though as they are a missing pair of siblings believed to be non-family abduction, and fit some of the stats.

Photos of both from NAMUS to compare with images in this thread. Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 7.34.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 7.36.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 7.33.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 7.49.16 PM.png

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I agree, esp John. I suggested as possible since the photos of the Aponte children look like they were taken when they were quite young. (i.e. not at 11 and 12) I have a couple of teenagers though, and will say when I look back at photos, there are times when I might question if they were themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back