Brad Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering also. Would they be able to detect lactic acid in her muscles as a result of the exercise or might that have already gone away?

I guess we shouldn't rule out possible lactic acid elevations too, if she was in some type of one-on-one physical battle with her husband.

Bob, by lifestyle, you know what that is: BMWs, sports, job, extramarital affairs, travel. He won't be able to do that in prison, if he goes. Who will he belittle there? Who will he control there?

I will say that I live in the same subdivision as the Coopers, only in the older Lochmere. There are many smaller divisions of Lochmere making up the whole PUD. I must ride by their home every day (the back of their home that meets up with Lochmere Dr. right at the Cary Parkway intersection.

One thing he didn't do much of was yard work. His mailbox post is about to fall over. If he was into "looking good" and making impressions, he didn't do it with his yard like many do. I suppose he was too busy with "other" activities.

I will say that I live in the same subdivision as the Coopers, only in the older Lochmere. There are many smaller divisions of Lochmere making up the whole PUD. I must ride by their home every day (the back of their home that meets up with Lochmere Dr. right at the Cary Parkway intersection.

One thing he didn't do much of was yard work. His mailbox post is about to fall over. If he was into "looking good" and making impressions, he didn't do it with his yard like many do. I suppose he was too busy with "other" activities.

Yard work done this week. Mailbox being held on with a huge white bow. Invisible wire tied to a tree to hold post up.

Yup..thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

I asked this on another forum: who thinks that Brad would commit suicide if he's found guilty and knows he has to go to prison? I think he'd rather take his life than "let" the jury call him guilty, and he'd have to give up his lifestyle.

I do not think he'd commit suicide. He'd do what Scott Peterson has done. Just keeps repeating over and over.

"I'm innocent. I will be exonerated."

Scott's going to be saying that all the way to the gurney. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Oh, except Brad. :saythat:

Well, IF he did it. ;)

JMHO
fran

Can anybody out there tell me if they know where to find a link to the audio clip of Brad's phone in mini interview with Megyn Kelly on Fox's America's Newsroom? The guy who does the reversal stuff (as on Caylee thread) said he would be willing to listen and analyze it.

Can anybody out there tell me if they know where to find a link to the audio clip of Brad's phone in mini interview with Megyn Kelly on Fox's America's Newsroom? The guy who does the reversal stuff (as on Caylee thread) said he would be willing to listen and analyze it.

Here you go :

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?<br />playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2327108&referralPlaylistId=search|nancy%20cooper

Video - Where is Nancy Cooper - Megan Kelly interview via phone.

Under Search enter Nancy Cooper - it brings up a bunch.

What is the reversal stuff Susie? That sounds very interesting :waitasec:

I find these stories about Brad being angry that Nancy was helping her friend(s) paint their homes in exchange for money to be soooo sad (if true). So he's ANGRY that she's actually trying to earn some money to pay for groceries? He wanted her and the girls to just go without? If he wasn't giving her enough money to cover expenses, and he wanted a divorce, and he resented having to pay alimony and child care, then WHY would he resent her doing something to make some money to cover said groceries and other necessities?

If this is true, I don't understand the WARPED thought process he had going on around this. He should have been thrilled that she was doing something to "earn her keep," as little as it might have been. Afterall, wasn't she a "spendthrift" according to him? Wouldn't her earning some $$ to help buy groceries be a GOOD THING?

Seriously. WTF would he have a problem with this?

If he was angry about it, then he's totally insane (but not in a criminally insane get-away-with-a-crime-due-to-insanity way, of course.)

I find these stories about Brad being angry that Nancy was helping her friend(s) paint their homes in exchange for money to be soooo sad (if true). So he's ANGRY that she's actually trying to earn some money to pay for groceries? He wanted her and the girls to just go without? If he wasn't giving her enough money to cover expenses, and he wanted a divorce, and he resented having to pay alimony and child care, then WHY would he resent her doing something to make some money to cover said groceries and other necessities?

If this is true, I don't understand the WARPED thought process he had going on around this. He should have been thrilled that she was doing something to "earn her keep," as little as it might have been. Afterall, wasn't she a "spendthrift" according to him? Wouldn't her earning some $$ to help buy groceries be a GOOD THING?

Seriously. WTF would he have a problem with this?

If he was angry about it, then he's totally insane (but not in a criminally insane get-away-with-a-crime-due-to-insanity way, of course.)

SG, Ahhh, but you see...BRAD decided how much money Nancy needed. She didn't "need" more than he would let her have. So, since she only "needed" $300 a week, he cut her back. It's a CONTROL thing. Very logical, to his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA