Brad Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving me the willy's - never been good with the gruesome details.

I've never had a problem with gruesome details.... I used to volunteer with a local EMS. Saw some pretty graphic stuff, but I seem to be equipped to deal with it. Never bothered me.

CyberPro

Brad had DNA testing done.

If autopsy shows DNA evidence of s*x and/or rape, with or by someone other than Brad, then it is possible that the cause of death was rape & murder by someone other than Brad.

My question is, how can Brad and his lawyers be so certain that the results of her autopsy will clear him if he supposedly doesn't know cause of death?

If autopsy shows DNA evidence of s*x and/or rape, with or by someone other than Brad, then it is possible that the cause of death was rape & murder by someone other than Brad.

I doubt that there will be someone else's dna on Nancy. Anyone else except Brad. I would be shocked. IF there is someone else's dna, everyone around there better get ready to submit a sample.

IMO, the reason Brad's attorney wants the autopsy results released, is to say what Nancy had on that day. Like running shorts, etc, to prove she left to run.

Bet anything, that IF the perp is Brad, he didn't think of the blood levels etc for someone who's in the middle of a run, vs NOT. IF she wasn't running, lab tests will show that.

ONE thing LE is going to look at is the BOTTOM of Nancy's shoes.

Interesing, I never thought of that. Bet the perp didn't either.

See, there's little thing perps do, that someone trying to 'stage' a crime wouldn't be aware of. THESE are what is going to get the person caught.

See, IF Nancy's shoes don't show that she in fact ran there, it would mean that she had been dumped there and it was not random. Because a random perp would have left her body where he attacked her.

I agree with that. Why would he BE WITH the BODY any longer than necessary? He wouldn't. Thus a random act, he'd immediately flee. IF it was someone close to her, they are the one who would move her for whatever reason, ehhh......most likely to make it look like someone else did it.

The devil is in the details.

JMHO
fran

The autopsy would not tell that. It would tell if a rape kit was done, if there were signs indicating sexual assault, descriptions of the wound(s), description of clothing and articles that may have been found with the body, and what samples were collected. At the time the lawyer made the motion there would have been no data to say yeah or nay to Brad as samples collected are not tested by the ME - they are sent to the SBI lab for those determinations which might be known in 60 days depending on the work load of the lab.

With that in mind in a matter of just a few days from the examination -

Cause of death would not identify the killer or exclude Brad.
Evidence of a sexual assault would not identify the killer or exclude Brad. The wound(s) and pattern would not identify the killer or exclude Brad.

The only thing that would help Brad in that short period of time would have been identification of her clothing. The lawyer clearly indicated in his motion they wanted the autopsy to dispell the rumors about her not going running and that Brad did not murder her. Bluster and a desire to say she was dressed to run - thats all that exercise was about.

"Running shorts keep Brad out of courts?"

"If Nancy dressed for a run she was out with the sun?"

"If the shoes are blue, Brad as culprit's untrue?"

I think that time of death determination is key. That long after the fact, would they still be able to distinguish whether she was killed between midnight and 4 or between 7 and later? I read on another forum that based on where blood has pooled (back or front, etc.) ME can have a good idea whether the victim has been moved after death.

If the autopsy can place the time of death before 6am, based on stomach contents or blood alcohol levels, or whatever, then...

Brad will have a hard time explaining how he had a phone conversation with her at 6:40am.

If the autopsy can place the time of death before 6am, based on stomach contents or blood alcohol levels, or whatever, then...

Brad will have a hard time explaining how he had a phone conversation with her at 6:40am.

I'm guessing it was a one sided conversation....wah..waaaah....

See........I thought you all would catch on.

Brad has an MBA, but, I'm willing to bet it's NOT in MURDER!

The devil is in the details. ;)

Remember that!

Just sayin'
fran

Do you know which substances will show up in blood testing if Nancy was in the middle of run around the time she was killed?

Bet anything, that IF the perp is Brad, he didn't think of the blood levels etc for someone who's in the middle of a run, vs NOT. IF she wasn't running, lab tests will show that.

JMHO
fran

Do you know which substances will show up in blood testing if Nancy was in the middle of run around the time she was killed?

I am wondering also. Would they be able to detect lactic acid in her muscles as a result of the exercise or might that have already gone away?

I am wondering also. Would they be able to detect lactic acid in her muscles as a result of the exercise or might that have already gone away?
Hmm... sounds like a question for Dr. Baden.

I asked this on another forum: who thinks that Brad would commit suicide if he's found guilty and knows he has to go to prison? I think he'd rather take his life than "let" the jury call him guilty, and he'd have to give up his lifestyle.

I asked this on another forum: who thinks that Brad would commit suicide if he's found guilty and knows he has to go to prison? I think he'd rather take his life than "let" the jury call him guilty, and he'd have to give up his lifestyle.

What lifestyle? You mean the one where he gets to
ride a stationary bike for 6 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members