Break in @ Tony L's Apartment

I'm going to have to go back and watch that because I don't remember anything about money being stolen from a drug dealer? Are you saying that a drug dealer killed Caylee because Casey stole money from him? Why wouldn't he just kill Casey?

re: Tony L's comments to Lee in the car about his and his roommates' drug dealer having had a break in, I just couldn't remember if he and RCH were one and the same person or if it was two people who had supposedly had a break in. :) Lee certainly appeared very concerned when Tony told him this, understandably. (Did Casey wind up finally stealing from the wrong person, someone more dangerous than she usually stole from, did a drug dealer think she had stolen from him, could Casey have thought someone she stole from had Caylee but didn't think they would harm Caylee because they were kind of a friend/associate, was the reason she wouldn't talk to police because she didn't think Caylee would be harmed and also did not want to reveal the nature of the dispute, was this even true what Tony was suggesting to Lee, etc, I have no way of knowing :) we had just bounced these ideas around in the past, it was quite a while back though

I thought the break in was after Caylee went missing, too.
I thought the break in was while TL was in NY?
Didn't one of TL's friends who was staying there temporarily move out during this time as well?

Does someone remember and have a link?

"Fellow DJ" RCH "Clint" was the one who had been living on Tony L's couch at Sutton Pl but moved out, Nathan L and Cameron C remained. Then Tony was also looking to get out of his lease and move out, he and Casey went looking at apartments, I think he said later in some interview the plan had not been for Casey to move in with him, maybe it was supposedly to get a place with Sean H of DBC? (guy who worked with Tony L, seen in Fusian pictures and heard in the background of one of Tony's police interviews iirc). I'm not sure.

TL told Lee during the conversation in the car that his drug dealer had had a break in and that Casey had then been talking about having something like $14,000 and was thinking about getting a car (? iirc. We don't know if it's true. We never saw anything to indicate she suddenly had money.)

I had the impression the drug dealer's break in was in another apartment in TL's complex for some reason but then I remember a lot of talk about a break in at Tony's apt while he was in NY, is it two different break ins? And I was kind of thinking RCH moved to a whole different place, not the same complex. Unfortunately the case has gone on long enough now I'm starting to forget even what I once knew :)

just catching up on a couple of your all's posts, sorry where I repeated what you'd already said. :)

I think Tony only mentioned to Lee that this was the guy they bought their weed from, of course he and his roommates said in other interviews that he (Tony) had supposedly given up drug use a month or two before (though in my opinion in the earliest interview July 17 and the brief interview after the polygraph, TL sounds a bit giddy, but that's only my opinion). Regarding which drugs were around at the Sutton Pl apt at the time according to their statements, they stated that Tony had given up drugs but the rest of them were smoking pipes of marijuana daily, + alcohol on the weekends, +prescription med "for bipolar" on the part of one and previously Xanax but not currently, + CC said he would sometimes "get pills for friends" (but not for Casey) iirc. They implied other drugs were not in use there but not much talk on that subject iirc.

Overall, it actually sounds like quite a bit of drugs in my opinion. Smoking a pipe of weed daily is a fair bit, more than the occasional joint, much less adding in alcohol and meds. We don't know for sure there weren't other drugs also but they acted like it was mainly the above. I don't think their drug use or the drug traffic there was actually investigated at all as far as we know, this was just going from their own statements.

Thanks for that date of RCH moving out, I didn't remember the specific date of the 1st,
thanks for those other specifics too

Isn't it interesting that all have KC's friends/boyfriends have been EXTREMELY silent in all of this? Seriously...they know they are just bit players and don't need anymore grief. If they had anymore to say...we would have heard it in the Enquirer....for money. But NOT...they have nothing more to offer. Other than than the truth towards her guilt. Feel sorry for those who got involved with her in "08.

I have always been very impressed with Casey's former friends. There have been a few, early on, who did sell things to the Globe or Enquirer, but all in all, they have been nothing short of amazing for what they are going through.

All these young people have had vicious things said about them by Cindy, George, Lee and Dominic Casey. They just let them talk! I will also say that the parents of these young people had to have wanted so bad to stand up for their children and snap back at the Anthony's, but I think they believe everything will be settled at trial and after the trial. They understand that what has happened to them is nothing compared to what Caylee went through.

All I can say is that I hope that once this is over and done with and Casey is in jail forever... they can move on with their lives. Get married. Start their own familes. Just live their lives to the fullest!

I have always been very impressed with Casey's former friends. There have been a few, early on, who did sell things to the Globe or Enquirer, but all in all, they have been nothing short of amazing for what they are going through.

All these young people have had vicious things said about them by Cindy, George, Lee and Dominic Casey. They just let them talk! I will also say that the parents of these young people had to have wanted so bad to stand up for their children and snap back at the Anthony's, but I think they believe everything will be settled at trial and after the trial. They understand that what has happened to them is nothing compared to what Caylee went through.

All I can say is that I hope that once this is over and done with and Casey is in jail forever... they can move on with their lives. Get married. Start their own familes. Just live their lives to the fullest!

I feel the same way! I have been reading the interviews again, and when you put the interviews next to the photos of various interviewees, you see young people who are partying with friends, yes, well, maybe havin' some drinks or smoking some weed, making up silly events like the anything but clothes party, texting or on the cell phones all day......then when they get into the interviews, there's a lot of YesSirs and No Sirs, they call their peers "gentlemen"........ it just seems to me that this was a bunch of KIDS. Doing what KIDS TODAY do, but most of them clearly had parents who taught them respect for authority, and who had been raised well enough to be appalled at the "monster" in their midst, by the time they recognized this last, it was too late and they will all be affected by this in some way for the rest of their lives.
Personally I think as the trial nears there ought to be a support thread for ALL the states witnesses. They're going to need it.

just catching up on a couple of your all's posts, sorry where I repeated what you'd already said. :)

I think Tony only mentioned to Lee that this was the guy they bought their weed from, of course he and his roommates said in other interviews that he (Tony) had supposedly given up drug use a month or two before (though in my opinion in the earliest interview July 17 and the brief interview after the polygraph, TL sounds a bit giddy, but that's only my opinion). Regarding which drugs were around at the Sutton Pl apt at the time according to their statements, they stated that Tony had given up drugs but the rest of them were smoking pipes of marijuana daily, + alcohol on the weekends, +prescription med "for bipolar" on the part of one and previously Xanax but not currently, + CC said he would sometimes "get pills for friends" (but not for Casey) iirc. They implied other drugs were not in use there but not much talk on that subject iirc.

Overall, it actually sounds like quite a bit of drugs in my opinion. Smoking a pipe of weed daily is a fair bit, more than the occasional joint, much less adding in alcohol and meds. We don't know for sure there weren't other drugs also but they acted like it was mainly the above. I don't think their drug use or the drug traffic there was actually investigated at all as far as we know, this was just going from their own statements.

Thanks for that date of RCH moving out, I didn't remember the specific date of the 1st,
thanks for those other specifics too

BBM-We'll have to look at that more carefully, SG...for some reason I thought that it was posted here that TL was going to help LE make their way up the dealer ladder in a parallel investigation, but I am just not sure and it would take forever to find the post, so let me do some internet searching...I know RM had some issues with drug arrests, so I hope I am not confusing the two, but I am pretty sure that police were following up, maybe through DBC on drug trafficking issues-perhaps that's how they got TL to wear the wire on Lee, a subtle threat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back